Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:29:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can reach 12000$ value BTC and 800$ value Eth end of year ?  (Read 943 times)
bitmattrix88 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 01:42:26 PM

I saw since last week all cryptocurrency market big dumping with major currencies. So i want to know end of this year will cam reach btc 12000$ and 800$ values with new cycle.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 01:45:31 PM

I saw since last week all cryptocurrency market big dumping with major currencies. So i want to know end of this year will cam reach btc 12000$ and 800$ values with new cycle.
In my case of definitely can reach btc and eth price end of this year. This is a big dump but no any news for it. So i think this is a last days for buy like this dumping market and end of year all major cryptocurrencies will be up higher. 😉

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:47:30 PM

I think you might be right, when comparing to the market situation. Price manipulation made the entire market dusty and investors might be really worrying after a bad show before two days. Hopefully it will recover very soon and we can expect a positive change in December.

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:50:02 PM

If I only had that future sight, I'm the first to tell all of you and gonna brocast it on the entire internet that bitcoin will reach $12,000 or higher and ETH will go back to $800 up to its all time high price by the end of the year.
But sadly, in opposite of that we can't tell if those prices will be reached again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:56:06 PM

well, nobody can really tell you if the cryptocurrency market will grow at the end of the year, and at this point in time it really seems difficult. year is almost over, and fro the whole 2018, the bitcoin price (and the value of all the other cryptocurrencies and tokens) has done nothing but go down. so, who knows, i will be happy if btc holds the 5500 dollars mark or if it goes back to 8000 dollars. even

cokroalif

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:09:58 PM

If the end of 2018 and the beginning of 2019 the price of BTC like the beginning of 2018 I think that is a miracle, now BTC is below the price of 6,000 USD while towards the price of 20,000 USD requires a huge stock of funds, around 240 billion for the current rate
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

The market is very bad. Now I really do not want to look at the price chart of the altcoin because it all goes down. So I do not think the bitcoin price will reach 12000 USD and ETH will reach 800 USD until the end of this year.

tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:28:33 PM

Did you come up with those numbers at random?

No, it's very unlikely that they'll reach such levels if the current bearish sentiment keeps increasing for the rest of the year. In order to reach those prices we'll need a massive wave of buying pressure, but the market has been lacking this pressure for a very long time. With no catalyst in the short-term to trigger a new surge in prices, it's going to be very difficult to see those prices this year. As things stand right now, it's gonna take a long time before we get to the 12k mark, but we'll eventually get there, prices can't stagnate at the current levels forever.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:30:09 PM

yes  but its looking less and less probable as time goes on, right now I wouldn't be surprised if we ended the year at double digit eth to be honest
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

No one knows the exact answer to this question.
Everyone is confident that the growth of cryptocurrency will be, but no one can tell when this will happen. Relax.

ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:33:47 PM

It is possible that BTC will reach 1200$ and ETH will reach 80$ end of 2018. There are not too many opportunities for BTC and the market to go up this year, we have failed completely
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:38:51 PM

With current BTC price at $5.5k and ETH at $179, it's very hatd to reach $12k and $800 for btc and eth. But there is a chance if SEC approve ETF in this year/early next year
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:40:27 PM

If in the next two weeks Bitcoin does not show growth, then this year we will not see such prices. Then we will hope that the crypto market will show a U-turn in 2019. We will wait for the ETF decision. But if we look at the trading volume this week, we will see that the whales bought tens of thousands of bitcoins after it dropped below 6000.
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:41:24 PM

In the current market situation, no one has predicted what will happen. Maybe the bull market will have to wait for several years to come.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

In my case of definitely can reach btc and eth price end of this year. This is a big dump but no any news for it. So i think this is a last days for buy like this dumping market and end of year all major cryptocurrencies will be up higher. 😉

The current condition of the cryptocurrency market raises a number of question from traders. For the third day, the industry is either trying to revive Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, or just watching the collapse of the course.
The question of what caused the collapse of the market and what should do those who still have cryptocurrency  – makes world crazy.

From this article The Coin Shark have found answers for all of these questions and analysed per minute history of the fall of currency of Bitcoin.
see moe : https://thecoinshark.net/three-hellish-days-for-cryptocurrency-reasons-of-the-fall-of-the-currency-and-what-to-do-next/
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:50:54 PM

I think the January-February month Bitcoin price will exceed $ 10,000. But in the crypto world there can always be sudden rises. So yes, both bitcoin and ethereum can reach the figures mentioned by the end of the year.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:51:36 PM

If in the next two weeks Bitcoin does not show growth, then this year we will not see such prices. Then we will hope that the crypto market will show a U-turn in 2019. We will wait for the ETF decision. But if we look at the trading volume this week, we will see that the whales bought tens of thousands of bitcoins after it dropped below 6000.

Even if Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies make a move in a couple days or weeks later, it will not reach that high because people will use it as an opportunity to short it. right now we heard a bad news from Forbes and wars that happened with Bitcoin Cash community.
everything is turned very ugly now, before we are making any movement. first we need to solve the problem that happened with Bitcoin Cash and their wars, afterward we need another news to tank the price up and to re-gain people faith on cryptocurrency.

conclusion, we won't see it this year.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:53:17 PM

I can make sure that there is no way for BTC and ETH to rise back to that price at the end of this year. There is only more than 1 month left and it's not enough, nearly 11 months in this year passed but BTC and ETH still can't do anything or rise back to $10k and $500 so you think in ony 1 month BTC and ETH can rise to that high price?

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:56:08 PM

I really hope for these coins to reach its all-time high but I hope it won't happen on the end of the year, people might get a misconception that these coins will pump on that timeline every year which can cause for more people to buy and dump it whether it reach high or low, I hope they consider that Bitcoin is not an easy money or High and Fast ROI, they should learn patience on this platform.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:04:43 PM

Even if Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies make a move in a couple days or weeks later, it will not reach that high because people will use it as an opportunity to short it. right now we heard a bad news from Forbes and wars that happened with Bitcoin Cash community.
everything is turned very ugly now, before we are making any movement. first we need to solve the problem that happened with Bitcoin Cash and their wars, afterward we need another news to tank the price up and to re-gain people faith on cryptocurrency.

conclusion, we won't see it this year.

Bitcoin is very shaky at the moment, so reaching that high is quite impossible and as you stated people will target short opportunities, and thus it will make it more difficult to reach even $10k. Recently people sell off whenever it rises above 7-10% at once, and with $12k as a target, we will see a good amount of sell-off, so I don't feel it a possibility too as many others here.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: