Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:14:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you HODL because you believe the price will go up? Or are you lost too much?  (Read 1467 times)
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:18:15 PM

I wonder if you HODL because you believe the price will go up? Or are you lost too much already so you don't see any reason to sell because you won't be satisfied with the money you will cash out?
I have this self-conflict for a few months already

Actually I do hold because I lost a lot for cashout. I am believe that the price will go up and I could get back what profit I lost before. It is good to have investment while you are waiting for recovery for not regretting this moment. For now, I do not sell or buy but earn more bitcoin through works and efforts. I still believe on the market to bullish and wait what will happen sooner or later.

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:25:38 PM

I really don't know that i loose or win.. I met with bitcoin when the price was $600, in 1 year i made my self like 1.7 BTC, and then i saw the bull market and i became a richer, i made like $55.000, i went to USA for holiday and i made shopping like crazy.. Then everything did go more pretty and the Bitcoin catched $19.000 and the ETH $1.430, i believed that the price will go like $50.000 and the ETH will catch $5.000 because there were many news which saying this rumors.. Then put all my money and i sold my car and bought BTC and ETH with the highest price.. Yes i made small fortune with cryptos and i spend like kings but now i have few coins which makes couple of thousand dollars.. So i don't know did i win or not..
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:46:04 PM

I wonder if you HODL because you believe the price will go up? Or are you lost too much already so you don't see any reason to sell because you won't be satisfied with the money you will cash out?

I do both because i do believe that in due time the price of the crypto currencies that i had invested will go higher and i will recover from such losses brought into by the volatility of the market.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 12:50:01 PM

I really don't know that i loose or win.. I met with bitcoin when the price was $600, in 1 year i made my self like 1.7 BTC, and then i saw the bull market and i became a richer, i made like $55.000, i went to USA for holiday and i made shopping like crazy.. Then everything did go more pretty and the Bitcoin catched $19.000 and the ETH $1.430, i believed that the price will go like $50.000 and the ETH will catch $5.000 because there were many news which saying this rumors.. Then put all my money and i sold my car and bought BTC and ETH with the highest price.. Yes i made small fortune with cryptos and i spend like kings but now i have few coins which makes couple of thousand dollars.. So i don't know did i win or not..

Everything is logical and simple: first you win and then you lose. You can not invest in the crypt all the amount of money that you have. There is one Golden rule that has helped and helps many people to preserve their assets when trading in the market: invest in crypto as much money as you are not afraid to lose.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
therealfalcon

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:55:00 PM

lost tooooooooooooooooo much

Copod
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

crypto merchandise from www.RealCoinStore.com

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 12:58:18 PM

I'm hodling because I think the price will go up. It is just like a long term investment. The market situation right now doesn't count a bit.

buying all my crypto merchandise from www.realcoinstore.com - tshirt, hoodies, mugs, coins, pillows, tote bags and more 🌟 FREE SHIPPING 🌟 on all coins and keychains
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:01:56 PM

I invested in bitcoin at $12000 and has been holding till today and the price is at $5400, I have been holding hoping that the price of Bitcoin will move up to give me the desired profit. Now my portfolio is less than half the invested price and there is no sign that the price will soon revice. This is just a wasted money. There is no need to continue to hold, I think i will sell off now to cut my losses.
jonhn772

Activity: 280

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:42:05 PM

I'm in a lot of losses. Almost 60% of my totally capital has down. But I still hold. Because I believe Bitcoin and altcoins price will increase very soon. Big money will come in market . I don't wanna be impatient and panic seller.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:10:42 PM

Everything is logical and simple: first you win and then you lose. You can not invest in the crypt all the amount of money that you have. There is one Golden rule that has helped and helps many people to preserve their assets when trading in the market: invest in crypto as much money as you are not afraid to lose.

I agree with you, if you dare to take big risks then behind all that there is a big advantage too if you can run smoothly and successfully, the most important thing in cryptocurrency is just patience to wait.
tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:20:44 PM

This is not as easy as I say, because we all feel a loss this year. I experience a dilemma like you, hold or sell. it kept spinning in my head so it was very painful.
but if I look at the history of bitcoin I have the confidence to hold it back. yes whatever happens I will keep holding it until I get a profit.

kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 02:50:57 PM

Hodling a crypto coin goes beyond believing whether its price is gonna rise in the future to come. I advice people to first understand the idea and purpose behind the development of the crypto coin they are interested to invest in. Buying a particular crypto coin because you think its market value is gonna increase exponential then you are gonna be in a dilemma and confused. Hodling is all about knowing the future of a particular crypto coin.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:24:33 PM

I always cut my losses short and try to recover it in my subsequent trades. It comprehensive as compared to holding and hoping it turns out positive.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:29:48 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 04:41:24 PM by walemil

No matter how low the price of cryptocurrency goes, there will be a reversal one day. So keeping or holding your cryptocurrency in the hope for a reversal of persistent downtrend is not out of place. Note that you have not lost anything until you sell your coins at a loss.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:31:32 PM

r
I am holding because i trust bitcoin and the blockchain technology,i will be hypocrites if i dont admint that i want to profitbut whats important for me is the future,the opportunity of having this cryptocurrency in my wallet and even what happens in future or even if this community fails to the extent of becoming zero volume,i dont care  i will hold for future and forever it may take
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:13:25 PM

Am holding because the market is too poor,of what sense will it make for me to sell below my cost price,for sure i also believe the price will come up.
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:34:05 PM

Both statements are true to me. Strong and promising coins I’m HODL because I believe in them and that their price will rise.
But unfortunately, I have to admit that I have some coins that I don’t sell just because it no longer makes sense. These coins have fallen greatly in value.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:59:45 PM

Am hodling most of my coins especially my btc very tightly all because am very optimistic that there will soon be an end to this bear market run.  Though what we're experiencing isn't not what we all wanted and asked for but alas, the end is near.
simmons121
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:06:46 PM

The current market situation is the best hold option or adding funds for your investment amount, the market is very cheap and in my opinion this is the moment of investment for the biggest profit next year
Why the price is falling day by day? Any specif reason?
Though, I am holding my BTC but I wonder if it's worth holding.
ICOTechSupport

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:54:26 PM

The point is the same you are holding because you already lose some of your money, meaning the action is to hold and wait for the price to come up again in the market because you have the belief that the price will be good soon.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:15:02 PM

Obviously the goal is to hold only to get a high price from before, until that time I will not sell it, if I just let it go it will lose everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: