Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 04:52:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you HODL because you believe the price will go up? Or are you lost too much?  (Read 1469 times)
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:42:28 AM

i am the holder of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, and I still believe that the price will increase at the end of this year. because we can see that the price of bitcoin and cryptocurrency always increasing in the end of the year

MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:13:22 AM

In investment there will be a price movement, where we will always see a price decline and will be followed by a price increase next time. That is why we must have extensive knowledge of what we invest and be able to hold emotions, so that we can be patient waiting for rising prices that will ultimately benefit through the investment we live in. Seeing the decline in prices this year, I chose to hold back, because I believe that there will be times when a surge in price increases can give me the opportunity to sell by gaining profits according to what I have hoped for.
Jamburn

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:43:55 AM

I wonder if you HODL because you believe the price will go up? Or are you lost too much already so you don't see any reason to sell because you won't be satisfied with the money you will cash out?
I have this self-conflict for a few months already

Everyone has their own reason to hold bitcoin but for me I choose to hold because I still believe in Bitcoin and its development. I have a confidence on bitcoin, Bitcoin will soon be fine and no more red. All we need to do is wait for its good news.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:15:10 AM

I believe HODLing is what I was brought here for. Even though I often sell my Bitcoin to buy irl stuff, but it doesn't mean I don't HODL. In my vision, Bitcoin is merely the same as any other currency. You sell it when you need to buy stuff, and you HOLD it when you don't have anything to buy. It doesn't necessarily mean I'd sell all my Bitcoin everytime I have something to buy tho. I use my Bitcoin whenever I don't have any fiat left in my wallet.

All in all, I HODL because I just don't need to spend it at the moment.

faucet used to be profitable
libert19

Activity: 2590
Merit: 963

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 02:36:57 AM

I think both. 

I had bought Enumivo RAM, didn't sold when i was in profit. Later realized there was calculating mistake and i was in much bigger profit than i calculated. Now at loss.

I have little hope that things will turn around and i will at least get my initial amount back.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
X-Infinity

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 02:42:43 AM

I wonder if you HODL  Cheesy you believe the price will go up? Or are you lost too much already so you don't see any reason to sell because you won't be satisfied with the money you will cash out?

I simply follow strictly "You only lose if you sell it". It makes me feel better on my decision Grin
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:42:16 AM

I am still hodling based on the fact that bitcoin has been speculated to pumps massively in few years to come, I have to keep that faith having been motived by those holders in the previous years who kept their faith until bitcoin reached $20K late last year thus becoming an Instant millionaires.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:46:31 AM

Yes, I believe the bitcoin price will rise up soon again. It is better to hold.

Lunalionn

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:50:03 AM

The reason why I still Hold bitcoin is because I believe in bitcoin and I think It will soon comeback its high time and reach 10k in near future.
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:08:11 AM

Seeing the current market situation holding is a very appropriate step, because selling it when the current situation will only make us lose a lot, for those who still have capital now is a good moment for investment.

velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:15:53 AM

holding a hold can be one of the best ways to get profit. not because of defeat. the potential for good coins to hold can be used as an option to get profit when the price is high.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:48:38 AM

I wonder if you HODL because you believe the price will go up? Or are you lost too much already so you don't see any reason to sell because you won't be satisfied with the money you will cash out?

I am holding because I know the price of the bitcoins will increase very soon .I did not lost any till now.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:50:53 AM

I always believe that prices will rise again. This red market does make injuries that are too long, but if it is sold now, it will only lose. so I better just hodl it.
stely41

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:58:42 AM

I always believe that prices will rise again. This red market does make injuries that are too long, but if it is sold now, it will only lose. so I better just hodl it.
I believe that the cost of a Bitcoin will begin to grow,and for this reason I do not sell.
ElTioCana

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:14:17 AM

I hodling up because USD/EUR is a shit, there is no way back.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 09:21:54 AM

I lost hopes in BTC and other coins as they will never get the price back. I have seen in this year the BTC price dropped only all the time.

For your question currently I don't have hope until February the price will go up.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:22:15 AM

HODLing is my expression of believing in bitcoin. Not only believing that the price will rise again. I believe in the idea of a money system without banks. A system that everybody can join and where everybody has the complete responsibility over his doing seems right to me!
bigtitsmomma

Activity: 90
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:55:10 AM

HODLERS IN CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES ARE STUPIDS --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5059138.0
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:37:07 AM

I hold because both of them ,  the value of my coins fall a lot , I will never sell it when the market recovers . I will continue to invest my money in it when the price continues to fall , I will never give up , I believe someday the price will come back again .
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:38:40 AM

HODLing is my expression of believing in bitcoin. Not only believing that the price will rise again. I believe in the idea of a money system without banks. A system that everybody can join and where everybody has the complete responsibility over his doing seems right to me!
I chose to hold because I trust and believe its potential that it can bounce back from crash. Volatility has been its nature, instead of moaning of downturns, it's the best to take a look at the brighter side. It's the best time to take advantage to buy at low price, hold, and sell high when price gets back on track. Price fluctuation is temporary and so there's nothing to panic much about. Staying patience, positive, and determined can help us a lot in making us survive and succeed in crypto world. Don't lose hope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: