Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:54:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Claim free BCH-SV forked coin and How to Exchange into Bitcoin?  (Read 22095 times)
Loper666

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:14:04 AM

Electrum Bitcoin Cash SV
https://www.bchsvelectrum.org

Electrum Bitcoin Cash ABC
https://www.bchabcelectrum.org
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 12:56:01 AM

Thank you for the detailed explanation on how to claim forked coin from bitcoin cash and exchange it to bitcoin. I myself is helpful with this topic because me also don't know how to process it. Thank you

BitcoinReseller (OP)

Activity: 386
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:19:33 AM

Thank you for the detailed explanation on how to claim forked coin from bitcoin cash and exchange it to bitcoin. I myself is helpful with this topic because me also don't know how to process it. Thank you

most welcome, any small donation will be fine  Smiley

▓▓▓ ➤ Start Your Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓ ➤ Best Bitcoin Paying Sites ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
sergw

Activity: 159
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:55:25 PM

As i understand the instructions in the first message no more actual. (nodes block old electrum wallets)

Does anybody know how to split BCH in May 2019?
Bitcoin-Pro

Activity: 320
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 08:57:00 AM

As i understand the instructions in the first message no more actual. (nodes block old electrum wallets)

Does anybody know how to split BCH in May 2019?

i guess from wallet you choose which coin you want to deal with depending on node (server) you pickup.

refBitcoin.com - Bitcoin Marketing
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:16:12 AM

Seeing this bch sv make very huge pump recently made me try to research what would have caused it, it had made around 100% within 48 hours and still pumping. Had thought the delisting effect from Binance and other exchanges would have caused an outright death of the coin.

Bitcoin-Pro

Activity: 320
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 09:01:36 PM

Seeing this bch sv make very huge pump recently made me try to research what would have caused it, it had made around 100% within 48 hours and still pumping. Had thought the delisting effect from Binance and other exchanges would have caused an outright death of the coin.

yes i see it's going so high, but it won't last long.

refBitcoin.com - Bitcoin Marketing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: