Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:02:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet that you trust?  (Read 26229 times)
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:39:04 PM

I trust some mobile wallets, such as Trust, MevConnect, and BitUniversal. If you consider other wallets, then metamask will be the best choice.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:19:23 PM

I trust some mobile wallets, such as Trust, MevConnect, and BitUniversal. If you consider other wallets, then metamask will be the best choice.
I think that today you still need to try to use physical media for this. Because today it is best suited. Therefore, I think that you simply will not find any better. Try to withdraw your assets now
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:39:16 PM

for erc20 token one and only ewallet most of the users use that is myetherwallet only this wallet has all features of protection and safety
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:41:37 PM

Talking from experience, hardware is most secured and best wallet where you can keep your erc20 tokens, in as much you update your firmware regularly nothing will happen to your tokens.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:50:07 PM

I prefer and still use myetherwalllet because besides being free, myetherwallet is also easy to operate, if it talks about security, it is very dependent on its users because the hacking of the wallet is purely a mistake of its users
I strongly recommend using metamask to anticipate bad things

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:40:02 PM

Talking from experience, hardware is most secured and best wallet where you can keep your erc20 tokens, in as much you update your firmware regularly nothing will happen to your tokens.
You are absolutely right in your opinion. In fact, it turns out that today storing your assets on hardware wallets is always much more profitable than, for example, on online wallets this has been verified many times.
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:53:34 PM

Yes of course It is still secure and can trust to put our investments to hold for a long time because I use it since I started investing to some currency. And I think I will also suggest it to some people who are new to this field to use as their first wallet because it is most important thing have a great wallet to keep safe our investments to some hackers.

sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

Wallets that gives you the private keys, forget about online wallets. Use metamask if you manage it from a computer, if from an android or iphone, choose qpocket, for example. Keep your private keys very carefully and never show them to anyone.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:08:45 PM

Some good ERC20 wallets include Trust wallet, Imtoken, MEW, mycrypto wallet, Eidoo.  There are others but these are the ones I've used so far. If you need wallets with good app, then Trust wallet, Imtoken will do for mobile. And Mycrypto wallet will do for PC. Hope this helps.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:17:35 PM

Which wallet do you consider for ERC-20 tokens and how safe is it?
I've using myetherwallet since I started in crypto and I havent encounter any problem with it, So for me, it is 100% safe because this is also an offline wallet and you are the only one who holds your private key unlike some wallet they hold you're private key.
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:21:40 PM

It depends on the token and the blockchain. If its an ERC20 wallet, then I have to pick trust wallet. Trust wallet provides one of the best security for assets as well as an easy to use interface with support for multiple currencies. For a BTC wallet, I will pick blockchain wallet because of its multiple layers of security and the fact that it is light. For a multi currency wallet, I will place coinomi up there with the best and certainly, it has to be the best. Coinomi provides just about any feature a crypto enthusiast will need in a wallet. Check these options out!
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:32:50 PM

for the good use of wallet for the storage of your altcoins is metamask because the meta more is easy to use not as a different wallet so it's better to use metamask but it depends on what you just prefer using to make your wallet different wallet because it's not safe and easy to hack the wallet that is different so sometimes they've robbed their altcoin the metmask because so I nererecommend it because it's so easy to use and it's still safe to do just import file and never enter the password like for others you can use the mew wallet because it's easy to use and it's safe to use the metamasket differently on the mew wallet is that metamask deducts the phishing site so you know if the site is not safe only you can use it but it's amazing but it's really the safest wallet for everyone.

XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:45:04 PM

I think using ether wallet is very safe if you keep the private key properly, or you can also use the device's ledger well, it all depends on how you store and maintain the two keys from the wallet.

iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

Until now, the wallet that I always believe is Myetherewallet. Maybe this MEW often gets attacks from hackers. But I have never been afraid of that problem. Because this wallet is certainly very easy to use and still fairly safe. Therefore I always believe in using this wallet.
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:49:40 PM

If for ERC-20 I suggest Imtoken. Safe or not I think it all depends on how you maximize the security features. from the easiest to the most difficult.
Hung Yu So

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:57:37 PM

With Crypto wallet, you just can’t afford to take any chances and need to be on with the best and just the BEST. I only prefer top ones like Coinbase, I feel you need to select Best Cryptocurrency wallets, it is only way to help yourself with things and to help you with staying relaxed with your funds. The biggest issue with going for non-established one is that you are always in tension and stress, so that’s something you must try to avoid up completely.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:23:42 PM

Myetherwallet (MEW) is still my best choice for ERC-20 tokens wallet. so far I feel very safe using this Wallet. with all the shortcomings and strengths.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

Myetherwallet (MEW) is still my best choice for ERC-20 tokens wallet. so far I feel very safe using this Wallet. with all the shortcomings and strengths.
It was my best wallet as well before they had an dns attack, after that the part of the team got separate and created mycrypto. Since that time I am using mycrypto for erc-20 tokens.

martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:35:24 PM

I'm still using myetherewallet for my ERC20 tokens. Crossfingers, it still is dependable in storing my crypto assets. I have ImToken also which I find reliable and secure. For added security, I have installed Metamask in my browser to filter out known phishing sites and monitor my wallet activities.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:37:40 PM

This is for me as i personally using it as always since i started.
Myetherwallet is always the best for me, fast and accurate, to be sure it is safe as long as you will keep your wallet safe from others.
How i manage to have my wallet safe?

I do have one for AIRDROPS!
I do have different one for the bounties.
ALso i do have a personal one for the tokens i will keep for a long time.

Most important one: NEVER SHARE YOUR PRIVATE KEYS ESPECIALLY ONLINE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: