Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:23:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet that you trust?  (Read 26224 times)
sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:40:11 PM

there have many wallet but i think myethereum wallet is safest place to store coins because i am also using this wallet only so this is good wallet there you store any coins but we should safe our private key.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:49:42 PM

Myetherwallet is the best wallet which I have used for more than 1 year without any difficulties. Metamask is also good but sometimes it looks completed for me in setting its gas price. Both are however safe to use.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:00:05 PM

Traditionally on the basics, just use myetherwallet or imtoken,
Myetherwallet secures you by giving you a private key,
Imtoken secures you by giving you mnemonic phrases, with imtoken version 2, you can also store bitcoin.

Never compromise your account, and ensure to be smart always.
Actually, myetherwallet, of course, includes a safe and easy wallet, but they also have to understand it first, because if they don't understand it, there will definitely be an error in use.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:02:14 PM

Which wallet do you consider for ERC-20 tokens and how safe is it?

I think, most people trust myetherwallet when it comes to erc-20 tokens. You can also use metamask to store your erc-20 tokens. If you want to secure your altcoin, you must store it in a hard ware wallet.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 05:11:51 PM

Every wallet is secured but the security of every wallet depends on the person that is using the wallet. All you need to do is to keep key your Private key secure from everyone and don't click on any link sent to you  when you don't know source of the link. But I still prefer metamask .

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:19:16 PM

I have two stolen wallets on myetherwallet, from that time I bought ledger nano and for now feeling safe, hope it the most safe wallet for crypto currency
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 05:29:58 PM

I think there's no such thing as 100% safe wallet because of the phishing sites and with those hackers just waiting around for their next victim. I guess most of the wallets available are lacking security features. It is much better and safe if they have this 2fa and email confirmation as well for all of the transactions whether you will make a deposit or withdrawal. Just my opinion.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:38:09 PM

Compatible with ERC20 I only know metamask and myetherwallet, both are quite reliable, although myetherwallet as a  webwallet, you always have to be aware of where you get in order not to fall into a phishing scam, which is very common in this medium.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:41:20 PM

Myetherwallet  is one of the most of the safe wallet to erc20 because you will store your token. But if you want to make some research you can know what wallet is good for you to store because you can choose what walet is safe for your token.
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:43:13 PM

Now on the market a lot of wallets but of course I will highlight 3 wallet which in my opinion is the best, it is of course mew all love, ledger, and even the latest novelty binance wallet trust

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:45:40 PM

I usually use a wallet that supports the assets that I have, when I have ERC20 assets, I will use myetherwallet, while I use blockchain to store bitcoin.
You might misinform the newbies by saying "blockchain" to store bitcoin. Kindly add ".com" wallet for it as blockchain stands for the tech that bitcoin is using and blockchain.com's wallet service is different from the thing that I mentioned.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:49:43 PM

First of all, let's start with the wallets that i don't love, which are mainly CENTRALIZED or Semi-Centralized and operating under an entity or a corporation .. These are the ones that i hate.. i won't mention any names but you shall know about em, if not, Google it .. Smiley
The one that i felt in love with since day 1, "MEW" which is the Empire of ERC20 Smiley
My Ether Wallet is open source and safe, just beware of the fishing websites and you'll be fine. Never forget to Backup your Private key and best wishes Smiley
Bangjull

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:05:16 PM

of course mewetherwallet is the best and easiest to use. Wallet security issues depend on you using it. both in terms of security password and private key. the point is not to make a mistake in accessing your wallet so that you don't get hacked
_Flynn_

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:41:43 PM

I think, most people trust myetherwallet when it comes to erc-20 tokens. You can also use metamask to store your erc-20 tokens. If you want to secure your altcoin, you must store it in a hard ware wallet.
I agree with you, many people, as I, prefer to use MEW for storing their ERC-20 tokens. Also, it is good idea to buy a hardware wallet, if you have many assets.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:27:27 PM

for me MyEtherwaller you can choose and for sure you will be safe if you will not tell anyone your secret key

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:39:03 PM

Think about all top crypto wallets in one place, regardless of whether you are occupied with security, namelessness, convenience, additional administrations, for example, trade benefits or matched up Debit Cards, or client. The distinctive sorts of wallets just speak to the different ways a man can secure their private key. The two principle sorts of wallets, hot and cool, allude to a wallet's level of web availability.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:43:39 PM

It is Myetherwallet, first af all. It's pretty secure if you don't click the wrong links yourself. There is still Metamask, it is installed on your computer, it recently began to support Trezor and Ledger as well.
Yes, MyEtherWallet, Trezor and Ledger are among one of the most trusted and secured wallet but almost all open source code wallet are secure because the community can possibly notice if any foulplay is going on. Besides, owner/user must avoid some human error which could expose his/her wallet to online theft.

fistteam

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:49:47 PM

I am currently using a Mew purse to store my Altcoins. I like to use Mew because it is easy to use, fast to log in and can be managed easily. And especially I do not save passwords or any information of the wallet on the web browser because it is likely to be hacker attacks.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:01:32 PM

trust to the wallet? no way) do not trust anyone. just try to choose maximum safety wallet. MyCrypto - the nice wallet. It has desktop version

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
MCJamison1987 (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:10:25 PM

Traditionally on the basics, just use myetherwallet or imtoken,
Myetherwallet secures you by giving you a private key,
Imtoken secures you by giving you mnemonic phrases, with imtoken version 2, you can also store bitcoin.

Never compromise your account, and ensure to be smart always.

Yes, I am using MEW and recently only I've heard about Imtoken.
I trust these two wallets. I'm just looking if there's more trusted options.
Thank you for your advice
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: