Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:23:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet that you trust?  (Read 26229 times)
Garry_1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:39:42 AM

A cryptocurrency wallet is a safe digital wallet used for storing, sending, and receiving digital currency like Bitcoin. In order to use any of the cryptocurrencies, you will need to use a cryptocurrency wallet. Cryptocurrency itself is not “stored” in a wallet actually. Instead, a private key (secure code known to you and your wallet) is stored that shows ownership of a public key (a digital code connected to a specific amount of currency). Therefore, your wallet stores your private and public keys, allows you to receive and send coins, and also acts as a personal ledger.

More and more cryptocurrencies are evolving with a specific set of uses, and so are the wallets, but there are wallets which can store multiple cryptocurrencies, also. It is good to keep the crypto in a wallet rather than the exchange. Keeping in the crypto wallet is more secure than keeping it in on the exchange.

There are different types of crypto wallets like Hardware, Online, Paper, Desktop, Mobile, etc. Users can choose the one that is convenient for them to store cryptos.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:45:08 AM

in my opinion the ERC20 wallet for storing Altcoin and tokens for me is also very safe and also good for me to use until now, because for me it's also easy to use in everything.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:55:44 AM

For all erc20 tokens, for me Enjin Wallet takes the lead, the most secured mobile cryptocurrency wallet in the world that can store btc, eth lte and all alts because you can add custom tokens to it, Enjin Wallet also support ERC721 and ERC1155 tokens as well, you can also exchange your tokens inside the Enjin Wallet, the wallet is very easy and efficient to use, i will recommend for any who wants to try it out.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:08:24 AM

I use MyEtherWallet, it's easy to use and it's safe if you put your private key to a secured place, and i think most of the people here uses MyEtherWallet.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:34:20 AM

I use an eidoo and imtoken wallet I think it's quite safe but I prefer to use an eidoo wallet because it's easier I think Eidoo has many functions and can also store bitcoin, maybe all wallets that use private keys are certainly safe and depends on how you store it.

oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 11:41:16 AM

Currently the ethereum platform has grown so that it is now very good if we use a wallet, and I am currently using a platform to store some of the assets that I have, but so far more ERC20 wallet applications are very safe, please search Google, of course there are many choices in there, but for my advice it's better to use an Ethereum wallet that is enough.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:05:40 PM

Currently the ethereum platform has grown so that it is now very good if we use a wallet, and I am currently using a platform to store some of the assets that I have, but so far more ERC20 wallet applications are very safe, please search Google, of course there are many choices in there, but for my advice it's better to use an Ethereum wallet that is enough.

I know not everyone likes Mew because you can't keep your bitcoins in it. Well, that I shield this wallet for every day. For hunting, for transactions. A bitcoin wallet as a savings account in a bank.

Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:12:08 PM

i believe in hardware wallets. i have been using it all the time. it makes me feel at ease. Some people question that it has a back door. but i don't think hardware manufacturers will do this. its directivity is too strong.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:16:13 PM

I myself also use the ETH ERC20 wallet. for me it was also very safe for years to use ethereum wallets,
Yahiris

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 12:53:45 PM

I use several wallets, but the main ones are blockchain and myetherwallet. You need to use multiple wallets to reduce the risk of losing them

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:50:14 PM

..i've been in crypto for almost two years and i am using imtoken wallet..eversince I used it i don't encountered any problem with regards to my crypto coins holding,so I think imtoken is safe just like MEW..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ExFrozze

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:01:03 PM

you can use myetherwallet with private keys and keystore, and if you have enough money you can buy ledger nano which is guaranteed safe, if you don't share private keys

10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:07:20 PM

you can use myetherwallet with private keys and keystore, and if you have enough money you can buy ledger nano which is guaranteed safe, if you don't share private keys
Proper storage of private keys is the most important condition for every enthusiast in this market. be very careful

adterna

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:08:06 AM

The wallet that I still have until now is still MEW for Ethereum coins, but for multi coins I still use multiple multi-coin wallets, wallets for multi coins that I use like Coinomi Wallet and Atom Wallet, maybe there are still many other wallets available in the world but I still use the coin wallet

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:28:41 AM

No other than myetherwallet, i have been in crypto years ago and as of now i never got problem using mew. Even I stored big amount of erc20 there was no inside job and hacking event happened. So now, I really believe in this platform. You can guarranteed your safety while earning money. You dont need to think, about things might happen when youre gone.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:14:07 AM

Mew is the best wallet for me! I've using it since 2017 the first and ever wallet ive ever use for erc20. The platform's integrity is important so this is what I recommend as long as it's always safe to put the private key in the safe place. For your safety always double check the url
https://www.myetherwallet.com/
https://metamask.io/
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:23:03 AM

I doubt any of the wallet is safe proof. All wallets are vulnerable to some degree but for safety and to avoid the wallet being compromised but hackers one has to employ diligence and apply some safety measures. I think for safety password must be kept as secret as possible
evenotto

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:36:09 AM

for different purposes I use MEW and metamask.
Enough perfect wallets for ERC20, I really like them.
I tried the rest, incl. some more general, I did not particularly like

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:00:37 PM

For Erc20 tokens, I am more comfortable with imtoken, aside the fact that it is easy to use, I have hardly had any challenge with it, as long as I have my private key and my mnemonic phrase. I will always recommend  imtoken for ERC20 tokens.

▔▔▔▔▔
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:07:12 PM

I use MyEtherWallet, it's easy to use and it's safe if you put your private key to a secured place, and i think most of the people here uses MyEtherWallet.
This wallet is good for ERC-20 tokens , but as for other coins it is not suitable , I think now a very strong wallet that came out recently from the exchange binance , trust wallet it is very well protected !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: