Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:42:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is dying?  (Read 2070 times)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:34:01 AM

This is the most questions if how much long we will hold and wait. No one knows when is btc can recover it is a way long that price were down. I believe btc will survive indeed.
well, take it easy, bitcoin won't die, of course there will still be very many who need it. Look at the market, there are still so many transactions that people do with Bitcoin. besides, bitcoin has become the technology that underlies many projects. so I think bitcoin won't just disappear.
Price reductions and price increases even though on a small scale it indicates the market is still alive. They only think that bitcoin is dying only to see a continuous decline in prices, they don't think of other aspects. I just want to prove that they have misjudged bitcoin, someday when bitcoin prices rise again maybe they will come back to a different attitude.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:09:59 AM

This is the most questions if how much long we will hold and wait. No one knows when is btc can recover it is a way long that price were down. I believe btc will survive indeed.
well, take it easy, bitcoin won't die, of course there will still be very many who need it. Look at the market, there are still so many transactions that people do with Bitcoin. besides, bitcoin has become the technology that underlies many projects. so I think bitcoin won't just disappear.
Price reductions and price increases even though on a small scale it indicates the market is still alive. They only think that bitcoin is dying only to see a continuous decline in prices, they don't think of other aspects. I just want to prove that they have misjudged bitcoin, someday when bitcoin prices rise again maybe they will come back to a different attitude.
Yes events like this occur in all aspects of the world, such as forex and the price of cash.
The market is currently not ratified, but surely there will be a situation where the market returns to excitement.
I believe that the price of Bitcoin can increase again and we will get the right to achieve good results.
Sethrey (OP)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

I'm just thinking what should happen in order to let market rise well again.. Many big companies start cooperating with crypto, but the situation is still bad..
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:16:30 PM

This has been a never-ending issue in the crypto world. I don't think price fluctuation is the sole basis why its going to die. Bitcoin is valuable and profitable, and despite all these fake news and controversies we can't hide the fact that its demand is constantly increasing and more people and countries are getting interested and becoming aware of its real essence and extraordinary appeal. Some may be leaving but don't worry much about it, at the course of time, a new and better one is going to take its place. Stay calm and be hopeful.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:34:01 AM

You can sell whenever you want, and if you think bitcoin will end then sell quickly. I think you have to get rid of your bad feelings towards bitcoin, because bitcoin is still able to survive and recover.

But for how much more time should we hold and wait? When I saw the news about big corporation accepting Bitcoin I thought it would rise at least, but it didn't.
So what exactly should affect it in order to make it alive again?

bitcoin is an investment for future. it can die in short term but it would revive again and again.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:18:11 AM

Truly, bitcoin's value is slowly dying. As of this posting, Bitcoin's value is now at $3200ish pretty bad with its current state right now. In my opinion, it will touch the $1500 mark (if given the current state and pace) by the end of first quarter next year. Usually first quarter of the year, coins experience further dip in price.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:56:29 AM

Truly, bitcoin's value is slowly dying. As of this posting, Bitcoin's value is now at $3200ish pretty bad with its current state right now. In my opinion, it will touch the $1500 mark (if given the current state and pace) by the end of first quarter next year. Usually first quarter of the year, coins experience further dip in price.

Well, we have different perception because BTC doesn't have a specific value. People tend to say things without having a valid reason and all are just speculation. From the moment it has given a value, it rises suddenly and the attention focuses on volatility. This is why, we can't really determine what could be the value in the coming years and I would rather support it to increased in the next year.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:46:41 PM

Before you sell at a low price, you think with a cold head, never make a decision when your mind is full of turmoil. No need to worry, bitcoin will not die and will always have the opportunity to rise.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:22:11 AM

Before you sell at a low price, you think with a cold head, never make a decision when your mind is full of turmoil. No need to worry, bitcoin will not die and will always have the opportunity to rise.

That's why we have a saying that we don't need to involved our emotions in crypto trading because your decisions will be clouded. How many times have we heard that old adage here but people still not learn from their experience? This is the perfect time to buy, when the price is still very low and just continue to accumulate and be a bag holder in 2019 and then when bull run starts in 2020 I'm sure that we can make a lot of money by starting to buy cheap coins today.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

That's why we have a saying that we don't need to involved our emotions in crypto trading because your decisions will be clouded. How many times have we heard that old adage here but people still not learn from their experience? This is the perfect time to buy, when the price is still very low and just continue to accumulate and be a bag holder in 2019 and then when bull run starts in 2020 I'm sure that we can make a lot of money by starting to buy cheap coins today.

Wow.. I don't really want to wait till 2020. It has never been so deep for such a long time.
I do small investments now and I hope it will rise next year already, not in 2 years.
Man Illa

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:38:23 PM

Hey guys!

I have some btc in my wallet and I believed in best but yesterday I watched some crypto news and everything seems to be even worse than I expected.
Some crypto experts told that till the end of the year Bitcoin will lose 50% percents and will come to 2500-3000$..

I don't know whether to believe in it or not.. There are so mane predictions these days.

What do you think about it? Is it still worth holding or it's time to sell everything and forget about it?

Just wait a little bit. The times change soon.
I know that BTC will show ya all!
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:54:22 AM

Well, we have different perception because BTC doesn't have a specific value. People tend to say things without having a valid reason and all are just speculation. From the moment it has given a value, it rises suddenly and the attention focuses on volatility. This is why, we can't really determine what could be the value in the coming years and I would rather support it to increased in the next year.
well, the decline in prices can't be said that bitcoin is dying. even though it did make a lot of people panic, however, I felt that it was a natural thing, because I read a number of articles that said that bitcoin transactions continued to increase.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:03:08 AM

well, the decline in prices can't be said that bitcoin is dying. even though it did make a lot of people panic, however, I felt that it was a natural thing, because I read a number of articles that said that bitcoin transactions continued to increase.

I don't think so btc will die. This questions is there from long time, we cannot even think of it due to the market fluctuation the prices are going low and lot of people in panic selling the bitcoin which is not good. Kindly HODL the btc for few weeks to see the better result. BTC is widely used across the globe and it cannot be denied simply.

Am I spamming? Report me!
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:36:10 AM

I don't think so btc will die. This questions is there from long time, we cannot even think of it due to the market fluctuation the prices are going low and lot of people in panic selling the bitcoin which is not good. Kindly HODL the btc for few weeks to see the better result. BTC is widely used across the globe and it cannot be denied simply.

Few weeks, hey? In few weeks it will be 2K. You mean few years i guess.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:26:05 AM

You can sell whenever you want, and if you think bitcoin will end then sell quickly. I think you have to get rid of your bad feelings towards bitcoin, because bitcoin is still able to survive and recover.

But for how much more time should we hold and wait? When I saw the news about big corporation accepting Bitcoin I thought it would rise at least, but it didn't.
of course it will survive. blockchain innovation is still very new it won't disappear in a short time while this technology is still
developing? bitcoin hasn't dying mate. millions of users still loyal to using bitcoin?
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:01:23 PM

BTC has a long way to go so their is no question that even arises if btc will survive or not. The question should be how much price btc will keep on moving up year or year. We can see that many stared saying that btc will die as market recently crashed but what happened btc is back again to 4k levels. So only those who do not want to make money form this market will keep on saying negative things about it.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

Wow,thats a nice advice as when our mind is full of panicking or greed for sure we will fail and turned into losing,so thats rhe perfect advice to clear our mind fist before deciding to sell our precious coins

But for the topic,bitcoin will never die as long as we are supporting this cryptocurrency and making things possible buy buying and selling on market
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:30:17 PM

of course it will survive. blockchain innovation is still very new it won't disappear in a short time while this technology is still
developing? bitcoin hasn't dying mate. millions of users still loyal to using bitcoin?
Bitcoin is not going to die because it is simply too big and too good to disappear, but I cannot really say the same about the huge amount of altcoins that there are in the market, the failure rate of icos is already very high and with the market being in this shape I can only speculate that the failure rate is going to go even higher so it is better to stay away from them.
Lind

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

Bitcoin is not going to die because it is simply too big and too good to disappear, but I cannot really say the same about the huge amount of altcoins that there are in the market, the failure rate of icos is already very high and with the market being in this shape I can only speculate that the failure rate is going to go even higher so it is better to stay away from them.

I hope they bleed out, Failed ICO-s that is. The more they need to liquidate is the better, so they burn faster.  After the trash is taken out we can rise again. I have to point out these SCAMS are stubborn and still many are out there with a lot of ETH for example.

WARTHOG NETWORK - where everyone can revive again the good old days when crypto was fun -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5458046.0
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:57:28 PM

Usually we hadn't been in such a bad situation during so long time. But I believe it will recover one day, but not not sure it will be soon.
So let's do other things and work hard in order to make some more investments until it will start to grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: