Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:34:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is dying?  (Read 2070 times)
Lind

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:02:10 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 02:13:22 PM by Lind

For me its more of a concept which bitcoin is now staying low or should i say is low key , i'm not sure why but i have a theory, for me is that bitcoin is now facing different issues or problems, or it has upcoming events or project.
A technology never dies and di thing Bitcoin will rather get a big and long life if the market returned and the rise in the values is witnessed again. At times, there can be big surges in the value and this is something that rather makes Bitcoin immortal rather than depicting it dying.
It absolutely won't die mate and all the dips we've have for now is just a little bet worrying but it could be the reason of its dying scheme. May we see a surprising come back of Bitcoin once it stabilize and have a market regulations.

I have this weird feeling it may bounce higher than 10k soon. + BTC will troll us good, "haha thought I  am dead?" (imagine it in Mickey Mouse style voice).  

WARTHOG NETWORK - where everyone can revive again the good old days when crypto was fun -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5458046.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:18:01 PM

Hey guys!

I have some btc in my wallet and I believed in best but yesterday I watched some crypto news and everything seems to be even worse than I expected.
Some crypto experts told that till the end of the year Bitcoin will lose 50% percents and will come to 2500-3000$..

I don't know whether to believe in it or not.. There are so mane predictions these days.

What do you think about it? Is it still worth holding or it's time to sell everything and forget about it?

we experience the same thing at a loss, and this is what we are facing, how to restore the situation to be more able to reverse it to its original position. but there is no indication that it will only wait until the end of this year. yes I hope that next year Q4 can help the market recover.

aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:13:11 PM

I don't care about the poor crypto predictions this year, although this year the market is dying but the next 1-2 years the market will definitely be able to recover, and I will be patient in holding the bitcoin that I have.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:22:00 PM

I don't think bitcoin will go so down. Even if the price this year will not grow, i think strong that next year we will see a nice grow and an unexpected price for bitcoin and other coins. I will still hold and not sell now, and i will get more coins until price is still where is now.
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:18:04 PM

I don't agree with the word "dying" because it means near death, bitcoin has only experienced a massive correction this year and you don't need to be too serious about this.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:42:20 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 01:32:33 AM by Clark05

Decreasing only not dying. Because if the price of the bitcoin become very low like the price when they started like cents that is possible to die. But because until now the price is very high or thousands dollar it is still alive.
bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:57:12 PM

the term "dying" only applies to people who are new to bitcoin, but for people who have known bitcoin for a long time this price decline is natural.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
tradjecide

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

Hey guys!

I have some btc in my wallet and I believed in best but yesterday I watched some crypto news and everything seems to be even worse than I expected.
Some crypto experts told that till the end of the year Bitcoin will lose 50% percents and will come to 2500-3000$..

I don't know whether to believe in it or not.. There are so mane predictions these days.

What do you think about it? Is it still worth holding or it's time to sell everything and forget about it?
accept the fact pal no matter what happen in the future because that's how the market play since more factors emerge. Wherein just keep believing and don't become hopeless to succeed.  In fact everything is temporary pal especially on this kind of currency which is so unpredictable and volatile.  Maybe now there's still no progress but for sure soon there's another upcoming wave again. Just be patient.
Dude this is first rule of trading. There is no profit always. Loss is a part of game as well and we must digest the fact. People usually got tired down with bitcoin just because they notaccepted loss fact earlier.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:08:49 PM

Hey guys!

The uncertainty in the market is very high and bitcoin might be going further down to $3,000 . I have tried to put in some thought about the state of the market and I think more selling walls are open in almost all the exchange and that means bitcoin is probably going to go down than going up.
  I believe that at times like this we really need to buy more as there is no how bitcoin is going to dying.
 We expect more bullish trend in 2020 and 2019 and that means you have to have long-term views before investing.
 Some of us maybe discouraged but we should encourage ourself by looking at the historical data and the people that keep holding no matter the poor or good state of the market.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:18:51 PM

Hey guys!

Since you are in a forum about bitcoin it is to be expected that most of the answers that you're going to get are positive about keep holding your coins, but you need to ask yourself if you have what it is needed to keep holding your coins in the case the value of bitcoin keeps going down, and if you do not have what is needed then it is okay to sell and forget about this market.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:23:38 PM

Hey guys!

It's normal if everyone has their own predictions and assumptions according to what he knows, both those who are already experts and those who are still beginners. However, if their words only focus on slope and ugliness, then we should be able to ignore them.

Bitcoin still has a long and broad path of benefits, and he also has the potential to develop better. So, my answer is that bitcoin is still very worth buying and owning.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:29:50 PM

the term "dying" only applies to people who are new to bitcoin, but for people who have known bitcoin for a long time this price decline is natural.
You have that point mate, exactly bitcoin nor crypto is dying and these tragic way of falling seems to the effect of SEC approval and its publication which could triggered a huge changes. We are very particular on the prices seems this is an investment, but we should also consider on its uses for the community which could bring us a better life and a sustainable gains.
Prices is so often for changes and we can't even predict of what will happen next, so expect just like these and accept the reality.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:50:46 AM

I don't agree with the word "dying" because it means near death, bitcoin has only experienced a massive correction this year and you don't need to be too serious about this.
well, I also disagree if bitcoin is dying. I just think that bitcoin only returns to its base price. well, I feel that after this decline, the pump will not happen immediately, but there will be stability, and increase slowly.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Sethrey (OP)

Activity: 916

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:17:00 AM

well, I also disagree if bitcoin is dying. I just think that bitcoin only returns to its base price. well, I feel that after this decline, the pump will not happen immediately, but there will be stability, and increase slowly.

What do you think is btc "base price"? I mean how much more do you think it will lose?
I also don't believe in a fast raise.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:20:44 AM

I don't think that bitcoin can die at this point. There's just too many people that already invested in it.
Just wait for the price to go back up again.
I agree, the bitcoin cannot die at this time. With so many users who believes in bitcoin it will not die rather it will survive. I can sense price of bitcoin could bounce back soonest.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:53:54 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2018, 05:07:01 PM by WatchMaker

The bitcoin died many times and rises from the ashes just like phoenix. So, this is not something new to us and the bitcoin community. Just be ready to buy cheaper Bitcoins when it hit the rock bottom.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:07:23 PM

It is not dying and the term is kind of inappropriate so you may call it as bearish market because it's just declining the market due to the FUDs and if you happen to see a good news, you will eventually see how the market will flip from the other side. So, it is better to just hold more of your coins and not just wasting it on something that might make you regret your decision in the future.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:15:04 PM

Probably bitcoin cash is the one dying right now. I don't think it is at a level that will die anytime soon but all these wars going on and all the simple stuff like hard fork constantly will put the effort on the bitcoin.com dudes who have started the bitcoin cash early on and wants to keep it.

Anytime there is a hard fork going on someone will challange them and not that it will all be a great threat to them but all of them will have a strain on them and eat a chunk of their profits and definitely lose some stamina on their front. If this keeps up every time there is a hard fork coming up for bitcoin cash, I am sure at one point they will stop working for it and forget about it because who wants to keep on spending millions of dollar to something that won't yield you as much as an investment.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:07:59 PM

I don't think bitcoin will go so down. Even if the price this year will not grow, i think strong that next year we will see a nice grow and an unexpected price for bitcoin and other coins. I will still hold and not sell now, and i will get more coins until price is still where is now.
It will come back if we do have a bull market but sad to say we are in a deep bearish market. Some of us are starting to get affected with the FUD and sooner will going to lose their investments. Better hold now or lose, i know we are all worried because every time we look in our portfolio it is all in red.
andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:51:46 PM

Bitcoins is not dying as a lot of analyst has predicted it must be the start of the market to take a new turn. As it has happen in the previous years before. If it continues like this to 2019 ending then you can say bitcoin is dying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: