Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:16:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is dying?  (Read 2070 times)
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:59:05 AM

Care to share who's this crypto experts? As far as I'm concern, there's no so called experts here because the price fluctuates and volatile because its a speculative asset.

I'm not a financial advisor as well, but if you're holding your coins then obviously you're not losing any money. Just stick to the basic, HODL strategy and look at the bright side of things, used this timing and take advantage to buy more bitcoin because they're at a a discount and very cheap. Best of luck!!!

I know it's kind of incorrect to quote Warren Buffet as his opinions towards Bitcoin aren't exactly positive but; I feel like this quote is relevant.

“Rule No. 1: Never lose money. Rule No. 2: Don’t forget rule No. 1”.

It's not a loss until you sell.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:36:54 AM

Hey guys!

I have some btc in my wallet and I believed in best but yesterday I watched some crypto news and everything seems to be even worse than I expected.
Some crypto experts told that till the end of the year Bitcoin will lose 50% percents and will come to 2500-3000$..

I don't know whether to believe in it or not.. There are so mane predictions these days.

What do you think about it? Is it still worth holding or it's time to sell everything and forget about it?

It is very possible Bitcoin will go as low as $3000. And it could stay there for a long time. If you ready to wait for 2-3 years - then it is better to wait.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:21:02 AM

And you have to know also that some experts have mapped the price of bitcoin will experience a drastic increase at this year and some of them are mapped to reach a price of $50,000 and more, look at the price now, does that happen? And this is the same when you were heard some experts said who predict that bitcoin prices will decline by 50% by the end of this year, will that really happen? the expert's thoughts are the same as yours and that is not certain to happen, it's just a prediction.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

Hey guys!

I have some btc in my wallet and I believed in best but yesterday I watched some crypto news and everything seems to be even worse than I expected.
Some crypto experts told that till the end of the year Bitcoin will lose 50% percents and will come to 2500-3000$..

I don't know whether to believe in it or not.. There are so mane predictions these days.

What do you think about it? Is it still worth holding or it's time to sell everything and forget about it?

yes we know that it is a forecast that does not necessarily prove to be accurate, but if you look at the symptoms it looks like bitcoin will decline again like many experts say. but don't despair of anything that can happen that could even include pumping for bitcoin
alentmay

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

I watched some crypto news and everything seems to be even worse than I expected.
is it your first day? because that is only way it explains your surprise about the "crypto news" being terrible about bitcoin. that is what they have always been doing...

and by "crypto experts" you mean some trolling newbies on the internet, possibly on youtube Cheesy

it is still worth holding and it is worth buying more of it  but what YOU should do is to sell your bitcoins and stay away because based on things you said, obviously YOU believe otherwise. and that's the important part, you should act based on you think not what others tell you and live with the consequences.
Bitcoin always dies and always resurrects. It has been like this forever, it has never changed and will never change. All these people who keep saying "this time it is different, this time it is definitely dead" are all wrong. This has no difference than the last time bitcoin fell down and it doesn't have any other difference than the next time it will happen.

The problem with these people calling bitcoin is dead that they are either afraid or really want bitcoin to die in order to be right. There are a lot of people who are not even in bitcoin world who keep saying bitcoin is dead because of anger. They are angry at bitcoin, not because it exists but because they have missed out on bitcoin. They missed out on getting at 30 dollars at 100 at 1000 and many more in between and now they want it to be dead.
kriptomaniac

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:44:39 PM

Hey guys!

The historical price of bitcoin shows us that, after reaching the top in a bull market, it is very common that it drops by around 80%. The peak was almost $20,000, then BTC could fall to about $4,000. Therefore, we can fall even further below the current price, but the bitcoin history also shows us clearly that BTC is not usually that long down, and when it rises again, it does so with such force that it destroys its previous historical highs.

So now, in a bear market, nothing different is happening that has not happened before. Traditionally, it is not 'safe' to buy bitcoin until it has dropped 80% from its previous highs.

Bitcoin has already been killed too many times, but it always comes back much stronger.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:16:20 PM

Believe them or not, you can't remove the worry on your face right now.

Bitcoin is the worthiest coin to hold so answering that wouldn't even made me think of a second. But if you have a weak feeling and you think about how bitcoin will die soon then you have to stop considering and investing there. The best thing for those that losing confidence to the market should stay away.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:47:47 PM

Hey guys!

It is actually possible that bitcoin will tumble down further in the short term. Potentially to $5k or less.

After all, we are in a bear market and when there is that much bearish sentiment in the market, any negative news regarding bitcoin can be magnified leading to dumps. But the main reason why I expect further dips at this point is that the bear market has only really been going on for 10 months or so, while the previous bear market lasted much longer than that. Given that halving does not come until 2020, it is extremely probable that these bottoms will continue to be tested in the coming months.

But this doesn't mean that bitcoin's long term potential is diminished by any bit. The fact is that bull/bear market cycles happen both inside and outside of bitcoin and there is no reason to panic. Bitcoin's still got so much potential as a global store of value, and a decentralized currency. I wouldn't blindly trust what the "experts" tell you. If you follow speculative news at all, you'll realize that 90% of the time, they are dead wrong.

Smiley
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:35:16 PM

Oh no, one Bitcoin is now only worth five thousands dollars. Pack it up boys, it's clearly worthless and dead.

Not your keys, not your coins!
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:45:25 PM

they have been telling that for a decade already but if it goes about $2000 then it dips. but i don't think btc will die. roger ver keeps trying to kill btc and want that bch of his to replace it. after this fork and what it did right now will make him eventually lose trust from his followers.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Lind

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:53:12 AM

they have been telling that for a decade already but if it goes about $2000 then it dips. but i don't think btc will die. roger ver keeps trying to kill btc and want that bch of his to replace it. after this fork and what it did right now will make him eventually lose trust from his followers.

Dont forget Craig.  Grin  BCH SV is 55$ and dipping. Their timing is just the best to self-destruct themselves.  Wink

WARTHOG NETWORK - where everyone can revive again the good old days when crypto was fun -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5458046.0
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:32:18 AM

Hey guys!

Tom Lee a well-known crypto analyst predicted that bitcoin will start growing by the end of this year and it will reach 15k$. In 2017 bitcoin showed the same downfall and panic seller sold their coins and then the price of coin start increasing so this is a normal thing for traders ups and downs are a part of trading so hold till next year.
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:04:52 PM

Yes, it is.

At least for me. Im already under the water.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:51:08 PM

Bitcoin has tried and I think we should keep faith with it. I strongly believe that the future is bright and those that are selling now are feeding the whales. Investment into cryptocurrencies market is very discouraging now but we must invest. If you what to make money in future you have to buy now that bitcoin is very cheap.
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:31:50 PM

Yes, it is.

At least for me. Im already under the water.

This pattern is what is normal with bitcoin. Make sure to don't sell your coins with loss and wait it out.

Both you and me are not traders. And I know for myself I bought bitcoin because the tech, it's not a trading asset for me..
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

Hey guys!

Tom Lee a well-known crypto analyst predicted that bitcoin will start growing by the end of this year and it will reach 15k$. In 2017 bitcoin showed the same downfall and panic seller sold their coins and then the price of coin start increasing so this is a normal thing for traders ups and downs are a part of trading so hold till next year.

I also witnessed that last year.  Whenever Bitcoin reached its bottom it is bound to skyrocket!  Aside from that, there is more acceptance this year though regulation is frown upon, but it is the way for global acceptance and Bitcoin is about to go that path.  See ETF's and BAKKT, for sure those who have lots of money and Bitcoin saw this and conspire to work with each other to bag more Bitcoin in a discounted price and push the price up when they have enough.  This always happen and you can see it for yourself when it happened again.
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:40:43 PM

Hey guys!

there are in many threads that say that.
but in the market, anything can happen including pumping bitcoin. even though we know very well there is no indication that can make the market return to full green.
I'm just waiting for the opportunity to buy bitcoin at a low price, that's what I can do now

ninuplanste

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:20:13 AM

For me its more of a concept which bitcoin is now staying low or should i say is low key , i'm not sure why but i have a theory, for me is that bitcoin is now facing different issues or problems, or it has upcoming events or project.
A technology never dies and di thing Bitcoin will rather get a big and long life if the market returned and the rise in the values is witnessed again. At times, there can be big surges in the value and this is something that rather makes Bitcoin immortal rather than depicting it dying.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:49:26 AM

For me its more of a concept which bitcoin is now staying low or should i say is low key , i'm not sure why but i have a theory, for me is that bitcoin is now facing different issues or problems, or it has upcoming events or project.
A technology never dies and di thing Bitcoin will rather get a big and long life if the market returned and the rise in the values is witnessed again. At times, there can be big surges in the value and this is something that rather makes Bitcoin immortal rather than depicting it dying.
It absolutely won't die mate and all the dips we've have for now is just a little bet worrying but it could be the reason of its dying scheme. May we see a surprising come back of Bitcoin once it stabilize and have a market regulations.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:04:26 PM

Bitcoin is not just about price only. Lots of services are now connected to btc directedly and indirectly. The price dropping is a bit worry for them as well but that simply does not means BTC is dying.
("BTC is dead" is the one of the most used sentence in the speculation section I guess.)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: