Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:04:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Delayed Distribution & Exchange  (Read 765 times)
AimHigh (OP)

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:37:07 PM

I need an adjust to those some bounty hunters that experiencing the delayed distribution of their coins. Because I joined 3 bounties before but it is almost 5 to 6 months but until now they are always saying after ICO ends but base on their road map the distribution and exchange will be on Q4. Can you please give me hope that before this year end I can get my token and to exchange it. Thank you.
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:45:12 PM

5 to 6 months is nothing compared to earlier projects that took a year before distribution was made. But bounty hunters got rewarded eventually. The way I see it, roadmaps are just guides or a time table for a project's operation if it pushes through. But we cannot depend on them literally coz there are factors that can halt any schedule like market condition or legality issues. So we should expect from the start that there will be delays.

trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:51:22 PM

most likely you won`t, sorry.
the problem is that Bounties had started before the drop and took Ethereum rated 250-400$ now we see less than 200$.
Taking this in considiration they are waiting for next Bullrun for exchanging

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 851

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:53:52 PM

First, you didn't mentioned what bounties did you joined.

Second, So its hard to comment on whether they're going to pay actually. But you have to understand that we're in the bearish trend maybe that's why those 3 ICO's are just holding it up because they are scared that they will see a huge dump right after listing it on an exchange. So their project will suffer as a result of this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:59:46 PM

~snip~

Agree, he must mention the bounty programs he joined. It will be easier for us to study the problems.

I also experienced this, some projects disappeared after the delay and some said still focus on developing their projects. However, I just go on with other new bounties while waiting for the distribution. If I am lucky, they will send the rewards but if not, I will forget the bounties.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:09:06 AM

Second, So its hard to comment on whether they're going to pay actually. But you have to understand that we're in the bearish trend maybe that's why those 3 ICO's are just holding it up because they are scared that they will see a huge dump right after listing it on an exchange. So their project will suffer as a result of this.

He doesn't want to complain about fear of not getting paid I understand him, but if the project is successful and it's already in the market, you will eventually get paid it happens on another project just keeps on getting an update and ask the bounty manager it's his obligation to see to it that you get your rewards but it should not be over 6 months it's too much.

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:11:01 AM

There are plenty of projects that take a long time to pay bounty tokens. So long as the project and bounty team is legit and you can see your earned tokens in bounty spreadsheet, chances to get those are still fine.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 12:35:40 AM

I fully understand your concern sir. But we can never really rely on the roadmap on the project. Because it can changed and it is still not fixed. I think the team would like to extend their sales because of the current situation on the market. But if the team says the distribution will be after the ico sales then it will be. Just be patient.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:59:07 AM

it's normal but you can't called them scam because project still have development update, maybe they postponed their token sale date and you need to wait for ICO ends only can receive your reward (if successful raised fund), I've join some bounty campaign but project haven't listed on exchange after 1 year, some project need 1 year to paid all the bounty reward (token locked), as a bounty participants you can't doing anything, just patience wait for reward come to your wallet
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 08:04:48 AM

Lots of projects in 2018 did that, i myself have tokens waiting for almost a year, one of the projects ended in june , i got my tokens 2 weeks ago but they are locked until january 2019, hopefully people won't dump their at the start.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:06:30 AM

It is indeed a worrying event, following a bounty of 5 to 6 months is a long time, this is mostly bounty hunters feel bored, but with your belief it does not leave it, and when looking at the market today many projects have delayed or extended the sales schedule, so be patient just because all of this is not instant. Requires a short time and process.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:07:36 AM

The delayed payment could also be part of the marketing effective strategy to maintain the potential and purpose of the tokens when hit the exchange. Of course the management know the future of the tokens than us. I also think that it is alright to wait the payment that is sure to send than to wait the forever waiting rewards. Be more patient and wait furthermore of your rewards. It is just adjustments of something for the better marketing.
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:12:21 AM

Unfortunately, you may have encountered a scam because good bounty activities won't look for various reasons to delay the release of the token.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:16:20 AM

I need an adjust to those some bounty hunters that experiencing the delayed distribution of their coins. Because I joined 3 bounties before but it is almost 5 to 6 months but until now they are always saying after ICO ends but base on their road map the distribution and exchange will be on Q4. Can you please give me hope that before this year end I can get my token and to exchange it. Thank you.

We are the same, some also of my bounties attended was not paying. 1 out 7 bounties is paying while the other is always saying that theirs no official announcement for distribution and that so embassing in us bounty hunters. Lets find out next year because most says 1Q of year 2019 will crypto 's year. All will rise up and more ICO will be succesfully finished and do the distribution.But I will believed if it happens actually.
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 08:16:45 AM

There are many projects like you that delay distribution and listing. Because the market is very low now. They will change their roadmap. Timely attention should be paid to the latest progress of the project team.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 08:21:18 AM

I rather not give you a false hope. You may not be paid this year. It is best you work with this assumption. I have a bounty i completed since July, and another one since August, yet I haven't been paid. The delay in bounty payment is too common.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
poiska7662

Activity: 192

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:28:21 AM

That was too long already. I can say ICO are really affected by the price of BTC at the market. You just have to talk to your baounty manager or direct messeg them on telegram channel.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
zemper

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:35:52 AM

Yes, for some reason this year they are very poorly paying rewards for the Bounty. You have to wait 3-6 months, or even more. And the rewards this year are smaller. Bounty is dying ...

Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:38:29 AM

Unfortunately, it is happening very usual. One the one hand it is good for the project, that bounty hunter would get their tokens a bit later, because of the dump. But on the other hand it is very unfair to let hunters wait for a long time.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:41:18 AM

I have been involved in bounty programs for more than 1.5 years and during this time there are many projects that have not paid the promised reward at all. I absolutely don’t worry when they don’t pay me, because bounty programs are just a hobby for me, which sometimes brings a good income (sometimes very good, I think many people will understand) projects do not want to distribute tokens in this period. Be patient and wait. The main thing is to follow their official telegram group and ask questions about payments.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: