Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:52:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Delayed Distribution & Exchange  (Read 765 times)
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 09:33:55 AM

Some bounty do delay distribution bade on fact like, confirmation of each tasks carry out by each individual and may want to correct any problem they have.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:13:24 AM

it is the decision of the project leader, but if they deny and are not the same on the roadmap. the project needs to be watched out, because all projects currently underestimate the contribution of bounty hunter participants
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 10:17:07 AM

this are the risks that the bounty hunters have to accept the bounty token can be distributed after two weeks from the end of the bounty campaign like after a year, or maybe distributed but blocked, it is about luck and to choose some more or less valid ico, however i hope you receive the tokens by the end of the year
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:22:36 AM

Some bounties delay payment and exchange listing in term of their reasons and strategies. We should give time for them, if they still active and give suitable answers to us, no worry. Maybe the bad market is the reason because the bad market will dump their token and make investors lose trust on their project, now is not the good time for all new project to list their tokens on exchanges.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:24:44 AM

I need an adjust to those some bounty hunters that experiencing the delayed distribution of their coins. Because I joined 3 bounties before but it is almost 5 to 6 months but until now they are always saying after ICO ends but base on their road map the distribution and exchange will be on Q4. Can you please give me hope that before this year end I can get my token and to exchange it. Thank you.

There are projects or ICO that are like that anyway, delayed distribution specially for bounty in order not to dump the price in the exchanges which i am also experiencing right now. But i hope they are true to their words, i am still hoping for the tokens too.
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:29:34 AM

maybe the distribution is not delayed but the bounty is still waiting to reach ICO so that the target is fulfilled. there are also bounties in time, some are late and some don't share tokens.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:31:26 AM

I need an adjust to those some bounty hunters that experiencing the delayed distribution of their coins. Because I joined 3 bounties before but it is almost 5 to 6 months but until now they are always saying after ICO ends but base on their road map the distribution and exchange will be on Q4. Can you please give me hope that before this year end I can get my token and to exchange it. Thank you.
This is pretty normal they do not want to send bounty tokens to bounty hunters because they know that bounty hunters will dump the price.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:31:55 AM

Unfortunately we have no choice but to wait, we need the project to complete it's roadmap and the project needs to be successful to have a good reward. Just avoid icos which are scam and most likely they won't give you your bounty.
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:40:36 AM

delayed bounty in distribution may be due to the achievement of the target ico that has not been achieved so that they meet the target first until it is fulfilled but if it is not fulfilled then the token is not distributed.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:55:59 AM

The team is perhaps holding the so that the price won't dip while bear market still continue. If they have distributed the tokens right now just as the team who did last few months, their token would have been valuable still. Weidex didn't yet distributed just like the Bitfence because they know they can contribute to the dip of the market.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:05:44 AM

Not the best time for the crypto and bounties at all. Don't expect too much from bounty now. 

jupppo

Activity: 385

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:26:35 AM

As for me, I recieved some good bounties this year. It's not so big as in 2017 but I hope next year our reward will be much more bigger. With the new wave of bullrun, our rewards will recover.
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:28:42 AM

That is to say, you also experience injustice as I feel, so many bounty managers always postpone distribution and threaten to expel us from the telegram group if we continue to complain, there is not much to do but wait for distribution, this really sucks

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

I think there are several reasons that many projects delay the distribution of their tokens, one of which is that prices do not fall and sink, it will be detrimental, especially for ICO participants
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:13:56 PM

Unfortunately many projects have intentionally delayed listing and token issuance because of market conditions. What they do not recognize is that investors and bounty hunters both invested time and money under the pretext that the investment would be made liquid by the issuance of tokens. Failing to seek a listing and and issue tokens in a timely manner robs investors of price discovery. In almost every case this delay will turn investors against the project owners and result in a large selloff when the tokens are finally listed.

ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:17:04 PM

I participated in Current Bounty, and the original plan was to issue a token in April!
Now in November, the telegraph group has been dissolved!
Due to the downturn in the market, the project's release plan has been postponed!
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:33:15 PM

Bounty payment delayed is not new issue in crypto bounties campaign. There are a lot of possibilities why delayed such as unexpected market condition, country immediate banned crypto, and etc. Sometimes the management did not mean to delayed it just happened that something unusual. You know what is the most important is you will receive the payment one day.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

There is so many project that always delay in term of distribution,but i think there is a reason specially the market price.we can always coordinate with the bounty manager regarding to the project and their plans.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:42:28 PM

There is no hope that you will be paid. Everything will depend on the success of the project. And in this market, no one will give any guarantees.
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:43:44 PM

it is common knowledge that late tokens are distributed, some projects sometimes schedule the distribution of their tokens, we can see them from their road map. if they are still updated about their project, there is no need to worry. if there is no latest update from the project, forget it, and do another bounty project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: