Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POW] [XFH] Free Haven Protocol - TOPIC CLOSED REDIRECT TO REBRAND ANN  (Read 4248 times)
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 04:28:02 AM

Virus! virus! there's a lot of virus.. The wallet content a severe type of virus that can harm the computer and compromise all of the important files on it.. Kindly check your wallet data, it has content a severe type of virus.
PharmEcis (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:59:06 AM

There is no virus, just false positives like many other wallets.  If there was a real virus there, I'm sure one of the hundreds of users would have already complained but they haven't.  Smiley

So there has been quite a lot of chatter about us on various social media platforms.  The Haven Discord is rife with an attempted smear campaign designed to discredit us and alleges this is a fraud for financial gain.  Why I truly think some people have been looking in the mirror and are projecting those self images onto us!   Shocked  So because those of use who are involved in this project feel that we have a sense of honor, I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air.

Wait...

We don't just have a sense of honor, we have a sense of humor too.  I mean look at what we picked for a name to start right?  Wink So back to my point before my digression.  Certain scams are trying to call our noble endeavor a fraud.  Well how fraud can you be when the birth of this coin is saved for all posterity on a Discord server.  Did you know that if you follow some simple instructions you can read a chronological record of a few people getting together, making some decisions, and then executing them.  In the matter of hours, a coin was born.  This is as transparent as the block chain itself.  Did we intend this?  No, but it is a pleasant bonus don't you think? 

So reader, you have a choice.  You can listen to all those voices talking trash about us.  They do it on Twitter, on Discord, on Telegram.  They say we designed this so we could profit from it.  That the measly 16,000 coins that got dug before rando's started joining the network is indicative of a great grand conspiracy.  Haven't you guys heard all the news about fake news lately?   Grin  OR you can go read for yourself.  You can process the information and decide who is really telling the truth.  Perhaps your head is so far up your rear end you will never see the light of day.  If that's the case, hate on.  However, if you can see the beauty in what we are trying to create here and think that you can help in anyway, come join us.  We will only be as strong as our community.  We have ideas to give miners the voice they deserve by integrating your power to vote directly into the blockchain so that we can have a true consensus.  And we do all of this without any governance fee, unlike the others.

Before you simply regurgitate the nonsense others are spewing, take the time to do your own research.  Everyone know's who Seb Green is right?  I mean it's his real name.  He's not trying to hide behind the shield of anonymity.  Leafy posts with his real github and you can derive information from that.  I've posted my real twitter that also has my real name.  We are not anonymous.  We are simply people who have certain beliefs and standards and find the majority of CN coins lacking.  Truly and utterly lacking.  We think we can do better and we are going to do what it takes to do so.  Whether or not you join us is up to you.

This image should be self explanatory.  Get on our Discord and goto the #general channel.  Click on pins at the top right.  Click on the first post by Seb which links to the coin explorer.  You will be at the beginning.  This was our alpha moment, the first step of many before we reach omega.  We are already over 4MH/s.  We are growing stronger every day because truth cannot be denied. 

IamFerG

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:13:08 AM

So who mined those 12k blocks before the announcement?
PharmEcis (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:49:49 AM

The announcement on BTCTalk was not the first step before this network was fired up.  Since this coin sort of happened, the BTCTalk ANN was delayed a bit.  HOWEVER, it was quickly disseminated via other methods AND

Any coins received in the testing phase of the network are being used to further fund its development.  Transparency means you can see right through us.  Well, you might not want to see through me when I'm nekked.  You might go blind.   Tongue

Speaking of nekked...  10MH/s necked week?

killmak

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:08:30 AM

If you go to our discord server you can see the whole history of the coin.  Friday at 9am the blockchain started.  We updated xmr stak for our new algorithm and brainstormed for a few hours on what we wanted to do with the launch.  At 3pm we posted links in other discord servers and started getting our first members to join in.  When that happened we were roughly on block 1550.  So we had mined 1550 blocks (~6500 coins) before we made our first announcement.  By 4:35pm we had 30 members join our discord that were not part of the team.  That is roughly block 2110 which is about another ~2400 coins.  By this time there was more hashrate on our coin from new members than from the current team by a decent amount.  By 6:46pm we were up to 50 members that didn't include the team.  That is about block 3100, which is another ~4300 coins.  By now almost all of the hashrate is from newcomers.  Difficulty is up to 43820 from 7055 and 2683 before that.  We had 190 members when we finally posted our ann, we were originally not going to post one as we were having a hugely successful launch already but community members asked us to.  When we finally posted our ann we were on block 12400 and already had a nethash of 300kh and rising fast.  We could have easily mined a ton of coins before giving out our discord link, or had a premine but we chose not to as we were looking to create a clean coin, one that will never charge you governance fees or look for your donations to do work on it.  Every coin that was mined by the devs for the first day or two is being given away as bounties.  We are giving away more than just the coins that were mined before we first gave out our link in other discord channels.  We are giving away 3600 blocks worth of coins.

There was no ninja mine and we actually said on Saturday that anyone could post an ann for us if they wanted to.  Nobody did so we finally did on Sunday when the community suggested we do so.  Anyone can look through our discord history and the blockchain and see the history of the coin.
STATIK

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:41:31 AM

This is refreshing and I like it, goes to show there can be a fair successful mining community without the usual hidden narrative, advisors, and twitter soy. I fail to see any ulterior motive considering its all in discord, Seb had the interview with Seth months ago. Read the transcript Seb posted in discord of their chat and then take a look at the posted video on the channel. Show them it can work with community hash and support  Wink
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:25:26 PM

Network hashrate is 5mh... It's very large for the new coin that is not traded anywhere yet...
So I will not mine it now and will wait for the exhange or network drop...
PharmEcis (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:51:49 PM

I don't think the nethash is going to be dropping anytime soon.  You might want to hop in now while the getting is better than it is going to be!

xmrigCC-amd is producing in excess of 4KH/s per Vega56.  It's blowing the doors off the competition.

https://github.com/Bendr0id/xmrigCC-amd

If you don't want to use the CC portion of the miner, remove cc-client section in config.json.  Then edit the variant: -1 to variant:"xfh",
After that, change pool and wallet.  Then execute the Daemon exe.  It will auto generate a config for your GPUs inside the config.json.

That's it.  No tweaking and people are getting up to 4.5KH/s depending on card OC.

DO IT.
FloppyPurpleGherkin

Activity: 306

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:25:57 AM

xmrig working fine here, Nice speed for 570/580s too (2.3KH/s) Smiley
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:42:18 AM

Don't pay this fraud.  
Check his trust rating, many people have tagged him for his shitty translations.
The French mod will never allow him to post anyway, his translation will always be deleted.
lamgztey

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:12:55 AM

Wink Wink Wink Hello ! My Farm for Rent ! Have Good Days ! http://rig.rent/rigs/110015  Wink Wink Wink Lamgztey+485Kh/s@XFH-Only For FreeHaven Protocol@Real Hash+511Kh/s
anjanner3

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:04:30 AM

Why, to clone new coin that is not already ready with full product??
YOu guys clone haven protocol because the include governance fee???
How can new project survive without any funds??
You are just planing to copy paste haven code.. what if haven't don't open source their code??? what will hapen to free haven protocol??
haven will to remove governance fees when community members want it and also i was one of the community member to vote for governance fee  to list on exchange. Do you think big exchange list coin for free??
you are just trying to copy past others hard work.. if you can then you make your own onshore/offshore before haven protocol launch mainnet..
you clone coz, of governanc fee (which they will remove in future) and premine (developers need fund for their family as they are working full time for these project) have you ever work  for free???
if you think fees & premine coin are not worth then what will you say to ico projects???

These are my thought for these coin..
john1010

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 03:14:23 PM

There is no virus, just false positives like many other wallets.  If there was a real virus there, I'm sure one of the hundreds of users would have already complained but they haven't.  Smiley

So there has been quite a lot of chatter about us on various social media platforms.  The Haven Discord is rife with an attempted smear campaign designed to discredit us and alleges this is a fraud for financial gain.  Why I truly think some people have been looking in the mirror and are projecting those self images onto us!   Shocked  So because those of use who are involved in this project feel that we have a sense of honor, I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air.

Wait...

We don't just have a sense of honor, we have a sense of humor too.  I mean look at what we picked for a name to start right?  Wink So back to my point before my digression.  Certain scams are trying to call our noble endeavor a fraud.  Well how fraud can you be when the birth of this coin is saved for all posterity on a Discord server.  Did you know that if you follow some simple instructions you can read a chronological record of a few people getting together, making some decisions, and then executing them.  In the matter of hours, a coin was born.  This is as transparent as the block chain itself.  Did we intend this?  No, but it is a pleasant bonus don't you think? 

So reader, you have a choice.  You can listen to all those voices talking trash about us.  They do it on Twitter, on Discord, on Telegram.  They say we designed this so we could profit from it.  That the measly 16,000 coins that got dug before rando's started joining the network is indicative of a great grand conspiracy.  Haven't you guys heard all the news about fake news lately?   Grin  OR you can go read for yourself.  You can process the information and decide who is really telling the truth.  Perhaps your head is so far up your rear end you will never see the light of day.  If that's the case, hate on.  However, if you can see the beauty in what we are trying to create here and think that you can help in anyway, come join us.  We will only be as strong as our community.  We have ideas to give miners the voice they deserve by integrating your power to vote directly into the blockchain so that we can have a true consensus.  And we do all of this without any governance fee, unlike the others.

Before you simply regurgitate the nonsense others are spewing, take the time to do your own research.  Everyone know's who Seb Green is right?  I mean it's his real name.  He's not trying to hide behind the shield of anonymity.  Leafy posts with his real github and you can derive information from that.  I've posted my real twitter that also has my real name.  We are not anonymous.  We are simply people who have certain beliefs and standards and find the majority of CN coins lacking.  Truly and utterly lacking.  We think we can do better and we are going to do what it takes to do so.  Whether or not you join us is up to you.

This image should be self explanatory.  Get on our Discord and goto the #general channel.  Click on pins at the top right.  Click on the first post by Seb which links to the coin explorer.  You will be at the beginning.  This was our alpha moment, the first step of many before we reach omega.  We are already over 4MH/s.  We are growing stronger every day because truth cannot be denied. 

My only concern is the virus that was detected by Windows defender, lol and you begin to dug a lecture on me.. That's very simple if I where you.. Just tell me how the file is not harmful in my computer.. That's it. FINISH..  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
PharmEcis (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:16:52 AM

My only concern is the virus that was detected by Windows defender, lol and you begin to dug a lecture on me.. That's very simple if I where you.. Just tell me how the file is not harmful in my computer.. That's it. FINISH..  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Oh I'm sorry, you must have misunderstood.  The only comment in my post direct at you was the first.  See I tried to kill two birds with one stone by first commenting on your post and THEN just making a statement in general.  My diatribe was not directed at you kind sir, it was directed at the public at large.

Your statement would not merit such a response as what I composed and I would not have wasted such effort.  Wink
john1010

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 06:04:02 AM

Oh I'm sorry, you must have misunderstood.  The only comment in my post direct at you was the first.  See I tried to kill two birds with one stone by first commenting on your post and THEN just making a statement in general.  My diatribe was not directed at you kind sir, it was directed at the public at large.

Your statement would not merit such a response as what I composed and I would not have wasted such effort.  Wink
Anyways, thanks for such information, eventhough it is not intended for me..  Wink By the way I am mining your coin now let's see how your project works.  Wink
peterboy1

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:25:16 AM

anyone interested to rent rig http://rig.rent/rigs/110573

~ 53Kh/s
FloppyPurpleGherkin

Activity: 306

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:26:20 AM

SRB added Freehaven in version 1.7.1 of his miner https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3167363.0
john1010

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:46:03 AM

SRB added Freehaven in version 1.7.1 of his miner https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3167363.0

I only got 900H per rx580 8gb in this version, while I got 1400H using xmr stak, Am I missing something why I only got that hashing power using this latest version of SRB?
PharmEcis (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

Everyone really should try XmrigCC-AMD.  It is hands down the winner right now in terms of hash power produced per card!
PharmEcis (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

Why, to clone new coin that is not already ready with full product??
YOu guys clone haven protocol because the include governance fee???
How can new project survive without any funds??
You are just planing to copy paste haven code.. what if haven't don't open source their code??? what will hapen to free haven protocol??
haven will to remove governance fees when community members want it and also i was one of the community member to vote for governance fee  to list on exchange. Do you think big exchange list coin for free??
you are just trying to copy past others hard work.. if you can then you make your own onshore/offshore before haven protocol launch mainnet..
you clone coz, of governanc fee (which they will remove in future) and premine (developers need fund for their family as they are working full time for these project) have you ever work  for free???
if you think fees & premine coin are not worth then what will you say to ico projects???

These are my thought for these coin..

Well most of us think Haven is a scam and this coin was started as a joke.  However this joke has taken new life.  If you are present for our meeting that is currently on going RIGHT NOW, you will see that we have huge plans that will leave Haven and others in the dust.

I hope you realize that everything Haven has posted that we copied is just a copy of Monero with a Haven graphic on it. 

I've been self employed for over two decades.  I understand better than most who read this thread that many times, you work tremendously hard before you ever get paid.  Getting paid without showing proof of any work is typically called a scam and when you look at many other crypto coins...  You just might see a pattern.  I think we are about to bust that pattern wide open.

We aren't even doing to do the offshore storage because that is a scam that cannot work, no matter what the Haven devs who really aren't economists say.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: