Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:04:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POW] [XFH] Free Haven Protocol - TOPIC CLOSED REDIRECT TO REBRAND ANN  (Read 4248 times)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 04:49:07 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2018, 05:11:21 PM by Islapdonkey

Why, to clone new coin that is not already ready with full product??
YOu guys clone haven protocol because the include governance fee???
How can new project survive without any funds??
You are just planing to copy paste haven code.. what if haven't don't open source their code??? what will hapen to free haven protocol??
haven will to remove governance fees when community members want it and also i was one of the community member to vote for governance fee  to list on exchange. Do you think big exchange list coin for free??
you are just trying to copy past others hard work.. if you can then you make your own onshore/offshore before haven protocol launch mainnet..
you clone coz, of governanc fee (which they will remove in future) and premine (developers need fund for their family as they are working full time for these project) have you ever work  for free???
if you think fees & premine coin are not worth then what will you say to ico projects???

These are my thought for these coin..

Well most of us think Haven is a scam and this coin was started as a joke.  However this joke has taken new life.  If you are present for our meeting that is currently on going RIGHT NOW, you will see that we have huge plans that will leave Haven and others in the dust.

I hope you realize that everything Haven has posted that we copied is just a copy of Monero with a Haven graphic on it.  

I've been self employed for over two decades.  I understand better than most who read this thread that many times, you work tremendously hard before you ever get paid.  Getting paid without showing proof of any work is typically called a scam and when you look at many other crypto coins...  You just might see a pattern.  I think we are about to bust that pattern wide open.

We aren't even doing to do the offshore storage because that is a scam that cannot work, no matter what the Haven devs who really aren't economists say.  Wink

So, most of your post sound like a con man trying really hard to convince me that the subject at hand is not a con. Am not saying your project is a con, but i get that healing snake oil merchant vibe from you. Also, if you have such an issue with haven, then why did you utilize their name while naming your project? You could have named this project candida and still implemented all that shit you keep quipping about. But by utilizing haven while naming/constantly talking about haven and stating that you intend to implement everything that they do, that indicates that you actually love what haven is doing and you just plan to co-tail their success.

You could have just kept haven out of your name and grew your product organically like haven did. As far as am concerned, your product falls in line with those ebtc, etherdark, monerodark or whatever other bs clones that curtail a big projects name. As for your hash rate, this is crypto where ppl will mine boobie coin with hope of making a profit. Shit you can create a thread about placing feces on a blockchain and if you make the coin mineable, a bunch of ppl will mine it.

So i wonder how much hash you will really have if you didn't have that haven title in your name/ riding their co-tail. Haven is a clear success, so it doesn't take a genius to deduce that when ppl see the name/hear your quip about emulating it, they will easily jump on board, hoping it replicate haven success. So stop complaining about the hate/fud cos we all know that you like it. You knew what you were doing when you incorporated that name into your title. You basically took short cuts to get free publicity.

As for haven been a scam, they must be one helluva scam group, cos bittrex listing requirement has seriously tightened up over the past yr and they easily slid in there. So stop acting like the jealous concubine and accept your place in the ecosystem. If you want to be taken seriously, fork your coin in this early stage, rename it to something completely originally and stop interjecting haven into every post. Also create and implement your own roadmap, don't wait to emulate haven's roadmap as you stated cos haven is a scam right?

Haven devs organically did it by themselves, and you just sound like a dick rider (excuse me) Not saying your project might not end up been successful, this is crypto after all. Speculation can turn a turd into the price of gold but you shouldn't act all surprised/disappointed of the hate/fud cos you intentionally courted it and we all know that internally, you loving it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
PharmEcis (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:51:30 PM

Please join our Discord server and read today's 50k block meeting.  I believe our full intent is on display there for all to see first hand for themselves.  In fact I call any and all who want to see the inner workings of what open standards and community decisions look like to do so.  Every single person reading this has a voice.  The choice to exercise it is yours.  Discord is our preferred medium of discussion at the moment.

It might take some time for actions to speak louder than words but I believe we are already farther ahead than many in that regard.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:47:58 PM

While i appreciate discord, if i made my earlier post on discord, i won't be surprised if my account is immediately banned for quote on quote fudding, i have dealt with that on several project discord/telegram. So in the spirit of maintaining transparency/freedom of speech, some of us prefer a public forum with limited censorship.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
4thKor

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:42:28 AM

While i appreciate discord, if i made my earlier post on discord, i won't be surprised if my account is immediately banned for quote on quote fudding, i have dealt with that on several project discord/telegram. So in the spirit of maintaining transparency/freedom of speech, some of us prefer a public forum with limited censorship.

Instead of posting on Discord what you did here you should just pay a visit and research a bit. Go back to the inception in the threads. I think you may change your mind. I did that and did change my mind. I'm a big time skeptic of ANY coin today. Research erased that.

Just a suggestion.
STATIK

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:49:05 AM

Instead of posting on Discord what you did here you should just pay a visit and research a bit. Go back to the inception in the threads. I think you may change your mind. I did that and did change my mind. I'm a big time skeptic of ANY coin today. Research erased that.

Just a suggestion.
and some of us know what open source is and can fork that shit....
PharmEcis (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:05:57 PM

You have my word if you come in and have a civil discussion there will be no banning or deletion of your posts.

The reason I'm telling you to go to the discord is so you can research like others have said.  Not that I want to change your mind, I just want you to be able to read back some history.  Hell, just reading our meeting from yesterday might give you a different view point.  Wink
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 03:18:59 PM

Just a suggestion.

I really didn't say anything about them not delivering on the promises/project been a scam. Just that i find it weird that they feign an ignorance of the reason for the fud/hate and making claims that haven is a scam when they intentionally interjected the haven title in their name (for free publicity) and made plans to emulate haven's protocol (again for free publicity)

Like i said they could have named this project candida, grown it organically and implemented all those promises, but they intentionally took short cuts to co-tail a well known project. Simple as that. I will check out their discord later, but it can't really change the stance of my post, cos its not directly related.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
calvinwch

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:45:26 PM

I got 2200~2300hash around per each 580 card, using xmrigCC. 

Quote from: john1010
link=topic=5071178.msg48181487#msg48181487 date=1543056363
SRB added Freehaven in version 1.7.1 of his miner https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3167363.0

I only got 900H per rx580 8gb in this version, while I got 1400H using xmr stak, Am I missing something why I only got that hashing power using this latest version of SRB?
snipetr1495

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:04:27 PM

please EU remote node.
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:46:48 PM

SRB added Freehaven in version 1.7.1 of his miner https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3167363.0

I only got 900H per rx580 8gb in this version, while I got 1400H using xmr stak, Am I missing something why I only got that hashing power using this latest version of SRB?

You get very strange numbers. I get higher, although I work with almost the same parameters. Maybe something is not quite working correctly?

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 02:43:17 AM

You get very strange numbers. I get higher, although I work with almost the same parameters. Maybe something is not quite working correctly?

Yeah it might be, but I also used SRBminer mining SUQA coin and it was working fine, and on straight 3 days I got no problem with it, but when mining FreeHaven I only got 900H, stick with xmr stak now.
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 02:45:08 AM

I got 2200~2300hash around per each 580 card, using xmrigCC. 

Quote from: john1010
link=topic=5071178.msg48181487#msg48181487 date=1543056363

That's nice I will try this miner, I haven't try it yet, can you share your bat config for this miner? it would be great to share your settings, I also use rx 580 and 570 cards mixed in 1 rig.
sebseb7

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:49:19 PM

I really didn't say anything about them not delivering on the promises/project been a scam. Just that i find it weird that they feign an ignorance of the reason for the fud/hate and making claims that haven is a scam when they intentionally interjected the haven title in their name (for free publicity) and made plans to emulate haven's protocol (again for free publicity)

Like i said they could have named this project candida, grown it organically and implemented all those promises, but they intentionally took short cuts to co-tail a well known project. Simple as that. I will check out their discord later, but it can't really change the stance of my post, cos its not directly related.

"claims that haven is a scam"

it's proven.

freehaven was the joke it was started on. there is zero "plans to emulate haven's protocol"

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/512386345231056921/516490090478829578/swap_logo_overview.png
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 08:36:02 PM

"claims that haven is a scam"

it's proven.

freehaven was the joke it was started on. there is zero "plans to emulate haven's protocol"

You absolutely right seb, let me head on over to bittrex (one of the hardest exchanges to get into and purchase this scam) keep in mind it was just listed, long after their listing criteria has tighten up.  You on the other hand is riding the scam's dick.

If its such a scam seb, why did you attach the name to your project? I guess the best way to distance your self from a scam to claim the name of the scam project right? Free bitconnect (quite genius i might add) you could have named this project candida, syphilis whatever and organically grew your project like haven did but you decide to co-tail a bigger project (to gain free publicity) while acting like a salty triggered concubine.

As for the no zero plans to emulate haven's protocol, i will leave you with a copy of the ann from your co admin pharmEcis. You guys plan to change the world but can't even get your story straight Grin Anyway, cont with the BS.

FREE HAVEN PROTOCOL (XFH)

Untraceable payments x Stable network x NO FEES x NO PREMINE

Born in a matter of a day, XFH lives by the motto “Anything you can do, I can do better and for free!”.

Built to be a clone of Haven without the governance fees that Haven implemented into their coin AFTER it had already launched, Free Haven promises to implement every
feature Haven publishes.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sebseb7

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:37:31 PM

You absolutely right seb, let me head on over to bittrex (one of the hardest exchanges to get into and purchase this scam) keep in mind it was just listed, long after their listing criteria has tighten up.  You on the other hand is riding the scam's dick.

If its such a scam seb, why did you attach the name to your project? I guess the best way to distance your self from a scam to claim the name of the scam project right? Free bitconnect (quite genius i might add) you could have named this project candida, syphilis whatever and organically grew your project like haven did but you decide to co-tail a bigger project (to gain free publicity) while acting like a salty triggered concubine.

As for the no zero plans to emulate haven's protocol, i will leave you with a copy of the ann from your co admin pharmEcis. You guys plan to change the world but can't even get your story straight Grin Anyway, cont with the BS.

"one of the hardest exchanges to get into"

you can list every shitcoin at bittrex. They don't do any technical due diligence.

" long after their listing criteria has tighten up"

nonsense, they announced that they lessened their criteria.

"why did you attach the name to your project"

as I said, that was a joke.

"but can't even get your story straight"

for the record: we will not emulate haven or copy any or their features and we will change the name also.

"Free Haven promises to implement every feature Haven publishes"

We have every feature haven published and they won't publish anything more.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 11:32:02 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2018, 12:07:24 AM by Islapdonkey

Right the good ol it was all for lol comment. Well, how about you switch your name sooner than later, stop talking about haven with every comment and actually create and implement your own roadmap.

I really do wonder how much hash your project will currently have, if you organically grew your idea like most legit project. I wonder if the huge hash amount is due to miners who saw a haven knockoff and are hoping to replicate haven's success Grin Grin Grin Grin this is akin to youtube video, where an irrelevant artist uploads their song with the name of a popular artist and when the video has garnered a lot of  views, the artist replaces the name with their own name and act like the views were organic.

You and i know that you took a shortcut by co-tailing a successful product (like one of those ebtc, etherdark BS coins) to get free publicity and no one but you and your few associates find your little comment about naming for the lol truly funny cos its quite easy to see through the bullshit.

As for bittrex been a shit exchange that just list indiscriminately Grin Grin Grin well, luckily for us that use it, hopefully we won't have to deal with your project on that exchange cos obviously the exchange is unworthy to list such a fine project as yours. Legit projects like yours deserve to be on mercatox, yobit or the other meticulous exchanges that cater to such fine projects like yours

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sebseb7

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:22:11 AM

"took a shortcut by co-tailing a successful product "

we troll a scam project. whats wrong with that?

"Well, how about you switch your name sooner than later"

no longer in my hands. It's a community project. Join the community to help on the rebrand.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:42:37 AM

"took a shortcut by co-tailing a successful product "

we troll a scam project. whats wrong with that?

"Well, how about you switch your name sooner than later"

no longer in my hands. It's a community project. Join the community to help on the rebrand.

Lol how about you go troll bitconnect which is a proven scam and let see how many hash you get rather than dick riding one of the most successful project this year. You can keep telling yourself whatever you need to make yourself better but the reality of the situation is quite easy to deduce.

Also, isn't it convenient that you use the community project bs quip to keep riding that dick for as long as possible. Yet to see anyone that gladly interjects the name of a proven scam into their project cos they will always be associated with that scam. Imagine trying to hawk freebitconnect in this climate lol. Your excuses are so weak/funny, it almost seem like its coming from a child;D Grin Grin

Like i have mentioned, you guys need to stop acting like a jealous concubine and accept your place as a knockoff in the ecosystem. Take care

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
anjanner3

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:05:17 AM

i really doesn't support these project.. increase in network hash rate is coz of haven name ..Not only trying to steal haven idea but, name also..
how can you call haven a scam project?? lol there is already test net going on successfully..
sebseb7

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:23:00 AM

i really doesn't support these project.. increase in network hash rate is coz of haven name ..Not only trying to steal haven idea but, name also..
how can you call haven a scam project?? lol there is already test net going on successfully..

the testnet is fake and closed source. nobody can test anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: