Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:25:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥💥【ANN】【ICO】【4RT】💥🔥 4RTECHNOLOGIES  (Read 16693 times)
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:38:34 AM

the amount of money raised is i can say, a large sum of money already. considering that they are still holding the ico for another one month. why do they need such huge amount of money?? is the amount reflected on the website not manipulated? where can we see those transactions?

Honestly I doubt that achievement and maybe the developer or OP can clarify this. Because it could be a bug that occurs on the site or they deliberately manipulate it to attract investors.

22 million dollars is very much money and enough to build a project, unless they are greedy and want to enrich themselves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:02:44 AM

the amount of money raised is i can say, a large sum of money already. considering that they are still holding the ico for another one month. why do they need such huge amount of money?? is the amount reflected on the website not manipulated? where can we see those transactions?

Honestly I doubt that achievement and maybe the developer or OP can clarify this. Because it could be a bug that occurs on the site or they deliberately manipulate it to attract investors.

22 million dollars is very much money and enough to build a project, unless they are greedy and want to enrich themselves.

I am also curious about the amount of the funds raised. At least they could provide the proof of the transactions. €22M is not a small amount of money.
They should clarify this ASAP or people will start to doubt and think negatively regarding to this project.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:04:02 PM

I am also curious about the amount of the funds raised. At least they could provide the proof of the transactions. €22M is not a small amount of money.
They should clarify this ASAP or people will start to doubt and think negatively regarding to this project.
Don't be very silly. They just had so many investors around the world and collected so many dollars which can be seen in the website in just 1 day. Isn't it a  cool thing to be reached?
TechComputer

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:38:31 PM

Narrow audience is exactly what you think? Will she just listen to the consensus of the developers? Will it be possible to ask and propose your ideas?
Really difficult to understand without seeing the platform something and especially structure of its work. Let's wait for the answer from team.
No such thing in this world which automatically replied from the team so that the users know. The team is very busy so that the team cannot answer you rightaway.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:01:28 PM

Art is game of mind for any artist.so this project is a very innovative project for the artist.so how you people are providing opportunities for the artist
Very interesting comment. I think that you can follow the updates of the project further and you may be prompted by something.
Yes, just follow the updates which comes from the project so that you can learn much from the project about the project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:12:08 PM

The ICO was posted 5 days ago and they already have 22 million dollars in their ICO? That seems to be 100% manipulated unless they can provide a signed BTC address with even 10 million lol
Just because they already have 22 million dollars doesn't make the project is a scam one because you need so many clarification about that especially the developer.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:19:05 AM

The ICO was posted 5 days ago and they already have 22 million dollars in their ICO? That seems to be 100% manipulated unless they can provide a signed BTC address with even 10 million lol
Just because they already have 22 million dollars doesn't make the project is a scam one because you need so many clarification about that especially the developer.

22 million in like 5 days of them even announcing the project exists? And that too with there being exactly 0 information? They are 100% talking out of their asses lmao
u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:10:15 AM

here many people question the truth of the funds that have been collected, why are there no admin / team who respond and provide information? I also began to doubt it, because I did not see them having potential partners or large media covering their projects
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:03:42 AM

here many people question the truth of the funds that have been collected, why are there no admin / team who respond and provide information? I also began to doubt it, because I did not see them having potential partners or large media covering their projects
Just join their telegram group so you will see that the developer is there. Why all of you guys are not even joining their telegram yet to clarify this?
RasenShuriken

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:35:31 AM

Lolwut? "Investors around the world". There's literally 0 information about this ICO outside thsi thread and these magical investors didn't even bother to comment here?
I hope you can understand that every investor don't like to give their information. I wonder how he can get the information without seeing it himself.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:42:08 AM

Lolwut? "Investors around the world". There's literally 0 information about this ICO outside thsi thread and these magical investors didn't even bother to comment here?
I hope you can understand that every investor don't like to give their information. I wonder how he can get the information without seeing it himself.
But, be sure that they were here to attract the investors, not some people like all of you. If you here for sharing hate and disrespectful against the project, you are prohibited in here.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:44:58 AM

Another unique project here in the crypto currency community. I see that this project has starting to build its own way to reach and attain its goals. But well, for me, the Ann thread of the 4RTECHNOLOGIES is not so good for me, that's what I can see to it.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
TechComputer

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:56:25 AM

Another unique project here in the crypto currency community. I see that this project has starting to build its own way to reach and attain its goals. But well, for me, the Ann thread of the 4RTECHNOLOGIES is not so good for me, that's what I can see to it.
I'm not sure if its not so good for you, but seems like everyone is enjoying the thread because they designed it way too unique.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:24:47 AM

Agree with you that the project's Ann thread design is not so professional. But I can see that the team is striving despite how hard the community of crypto currently because of market price. But what's important is how this project will show us the result in the more coming days.
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:33:42 AM

Don't be very silly. They just had so many investors around the world and collected so many dollars which can be seen in the website in just 1 day. Isn't it a  cool thing to be reached?
Of course it's cool to be able to reach the amount raised in ICO. I'm not accusing this ICO is manipulated or even scam. But staying alert with weird things would be better due to many scam projects these days. As I mentioned before, if they can show the proof of the transactions, everything will be clear. And that's not something difficult to do by the team.
And If, "they had so man investors around the world" as you said, some of them should have been around here.

Just join their telegram group so you will see that the developer is there. Why all of you guys are not even joining their telegram yet to clarify this?
Could not find the official telegram group, only telegram channel.

But, be sure that they were here to attract the investors, not some people like all of you. If you here for sharing hate and disrespectful against the project, you are prohibited in here.
I am not here to share hatred or against this project. Me or some other else only respond to weird things happened. At least OP can clafiry these things, so I think we should wait for it.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:01:10 PM

I'm not sure if its not so good for you, but seems like everyone is enjoying the thread because they designed it way too unique.
We have different opinions here since we people are born uniquely differeny from each other. So let's just respect each other interest and saying here in the thread and or to this community. Whether the design is good or bad, what matters most is the content and quality of the project.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

Well, a great presentation in the Ann thread as having a simple and clear provided informations regarding the project. What the team lack of is the information that is very necessary for the 4RT such as their profile of the team. Well, i hope the team will add it immediately and strive your banner to keep going.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:23:03 PM

I think this type of information could be available for the team & only they can share if they want to with us.just to say the team should not manipulate by others 
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:06:55 AM

22 million dollars in investment and they have no proof of it? Sure the investors themselves might not wanna come ahead but they should have the details like the TXID?
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:08:24 AM

Why should we need to join their telegram group when we're literally asking them on their own announcement thread? Like it's supposed to be a place they respond aswell
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: