Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:49:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Listing on exchanges  (Read 2495 times)
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:21:38 AM

Now almost centralised exchanges have high taxes for listing. For example, binance has ~500k-1mln$ as a listing fee, so teams do not have these money to pay for the listing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stevanGR

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

it depends how good developer is, if the dev is good enough it just needs short time to do it
but, if not  it would be long time. so you must know about quality of developer

Mommynigabby

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:49:42 AM

Anyone know how long usually it takes for ICO projects to list their tokens on an exchange? Is it different with other exchanges?

Different DEVS different plans. There are some who lists their tokens before their ICO ends. And there are some who prefers to have exchange  shortly after ICO and some months-year after ICO. I honestly prefer shortly after ICO...
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:15:30 AM

In the present months, it takes longer than before to be a registered member on the crypto exchange. Developers postpone listing on the stock exchange. This is due to the expectation of recovery of an upward market. I think they are doing everything right so that investors in their ICO will get a good profit.

Right! It's better to wait if you have such a possibility! Those projects which don't hurry are very smart! I'm sorry for the projects which fell because they entered the market before the downfall!
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:23:46 AM

Anyone know how long usually it takes for ICO projects to list their tokens on an exchange? Is it different with other exchanges?
It depends on the project and their team. If their team and dev do it quickly, then their tokens will immediately be on the exchange list. Not even all tokens will be on the same list exchange. Some tokens are only listed on one exchange
yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 11:26:20 AM

I think it depends also by number of investors because this number is index of potential exchanges and therefore gives an idea of potential earnings of an Exchange.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Priyank9871

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:35:43 AM

its depend upon on their technical team... some projects listed soon and some projects take times to measure all the circumstances.
izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:05:58 PM

I think it depends also by number of investors because this number is index of potential exchanges and therefore gives an idea of potential earnings of an Exchange.
and if the number of investors is large but no one wants to sell, so what happened then. I think that the number of investors is not a criterion at all. project potential is one of the main factors
brocardinf

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:12:30 PM

now there is a large selection of exchanges for which the project token can be filled in, under normal conditions, and this is done fairly quickly, but rather it’s necessary to say that the initiative should come from the project
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:33:05 PM

In the present months, it takes longer than before to be a registered member on the crypto exchange. Developers postpone listing on the stock exchange. This is due to the expectation of recovery of an upward market. I think they are doing everything right so that investors in their ICO will get a good profit.

Right! It's better to wait if you have such a possibility! Those projects which don't hurry are very smart! I'm sorry for the projects which fell because they entered the market before the downfall!
actually we can judge from the project team in managing the development of the project, whether it is feasible to enter the market or have to wait first to improve. so if the project is new and in a hurry to put it in the market, then this is what happens

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:37:47 PM

I think listing their currency in different exchange this year is really hard because many exchange are very disappointed in some currency that they accept to get list in their exchange and then gets dump a months after gets listed. And I think listing currency this year is really hard those new launched currency that's why it is hard to invest right now.

taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:40:26 PM

Some only one month if the ICO was a huge success they manage to pay the fee some took 2 to 3 months but the longest is 5 months, these are mostly airdrop coins, it is consider a scam site if they failed to get into the exchanges, because this is the reason why they invested into this coin.
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:40:44 PM

in my opinion, it depends on the cooperation of the project team in exchanging their tokens on the exchange. and usually they have included on the roadmap the agreement on the exchange when the iCO period ends.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:46:23 PM

Funny question but I can say like this, as long developer can follow exchanges rules the coin will be listing in 1 X 24 hours. Every exchanges has different rules but this is developer problems not us, we only bounty hunter join some project collect free coin and exchange it, simple activity. Always up date information about everything, specially about exchanges because this part is very important, with out exchanges no money.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:53:53 PM

Exchange listing totally depend on development team they will be when they want. Because when listing fee paid than asap exchange listing will completed i think. But i think token listing is a big deal in every campaign. Listing take a lot of months until project finished.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:18:41 PM

It takes very different time and depends on a project, one project can list once their ICO is finished, another one in 2 years. You must find out when project which you are interested in is going to list on exchange, usually you may ask it in telegram channel.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:29:56 PM

This depends on how the project team plans with their tokens, and the market factor also has a significant impact on the listing of a token.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 01:44:29 PM

It all depends on the project team and market conditions, if the conditions of the market not favorable, companies avoid to list their coins in any exchange but some ICO,s list their coins immediately after their ICO over.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:52:19 PM

It's like in any other areas of humans relations based on agreements (of project's team with exchanges). Some features of project
play role, like - fundamental of project, usefulness, expectations from project (i.e. speculation expectation)

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:56:49 PM

Everything depends on the exchange. It maybe quicker if an altcoin or ICO will pay for the listing than if listing is done through voting. Some exchange list coins who they think has a good potential in the market for free depending on the coin/token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: