Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:38:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮💥[ANN] Dissolution Space MMORPG: REPLY TO THIS POST FOR STEAM KEY💥🎮  (Read 1342 times)
dissolutionteam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:22:53 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2019, 08:43:18 PM by dissolutionteam

DISSOLUTION

Dissolution is a sci-fi FPS MMORPG with a focus on a player driven blockchain economy. Dissolution runs on
Unreal Engine 4 and uses Enjin ERC 1155 tokens for its economy.

Our Pre-Alpha is currently LIVE, with 3 playable game modes:

Raid (Team PvP)
Assault (Team PvE Vs Killer Drones)
Zombies (Co-op Zombie survival)

As this is currently still a pre-alpha, there will be bugs. Please help us by reporting any issues to us on our Telegram and Discord channels.

Thank you for your understanding. Wink

Teaser Trailer

Zombie Trailer

GamePlay

Connect with us!

AVAILABLE ON STEAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
universalpool.net

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:29:43 AM

reserved
florinigna

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:41:10 AM

The trailer and gameplay look promising but I think there is too much lighting. Good luck with project devs! I am excited to play
dissolutionteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:44:15 AM

The trailer and gameplay look promising but I think there is too much lighting. Good luck with project devs! I am excited to play

Thanks! The bloom was amped up for screenshots and we forgot to remove the post process during the gameplay. It will not be in the release Smiley
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 12:52:49 AM

The many concepts in the cryptocurrency that rely on the purpose of playing the game.
Just look at Credits, Firelotto, 777, YAMZU (ICO), from all that I mentioned, is it ready to become a pioneer for the future in the game world for Dissolutions?

dissolutionteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:58:14 AM

The many concepts in the cryptocurrency that rely on the purpose of playing the game.
Just look at Credits, Firelotto, 777, YAMZU (ICO), from all that I mentioned, is it ready to become a pioneer for the future in the game world for Dissolutions?

Hi. Im not too sure what you are saying. Dissolution is not a platform for other developers, we intend to make a stand alone game using Ethereum as the blockchain for items and assets Smiley
zigfrider

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:02:33 AM

Finally a 3D FPS game with ethereum instead of a card or collectible game. This will attract regular gamers to come to blockchain but there will also be more competition as well
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:19:46 AM

where is the information about your tokens? are you planning to open a token sale? it's better if you provide a whitepaper for every investor to understand this project.
dissolutionteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:48:39 PM

where is the information about your tokens? are you planning to open a token sale? it's better if you provide a whitepaper for every investor to understand this project.

We're using ERC 721 tokens which will represent items and interact with our smart contracts and game servers to be used in-game. We aren't planning on doing an ICO token sale currently Smiley
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:50:49 PM

We're using ERC 721 tokens which will represent items and interact with our smart contracts and game servers to be used in-game. We aren't planning on doing an ICO token sale currently Smiley

What's the advantage of ERC 721 as compared to ERC 20 or ERC 223? Not really familiar with 721 tokens? Why did you choose that type of token instead of the common erc20 token?
dissolutionteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:15:58 AM

What's the advantage of ERC 721 as compared to ERC 20 or ERC 223? Not really familiar with 721 tokens? Why did you choose that type of token instead of the common erc20 token?

We chose ERC 721 tokens because they are non-fungible. In Dissolution, ERC 721 serializes the items meaning that each item is truly unique and one of a kind.

ERC 721 tokens also have the ability to store data, which allows us to create rare AI-items capable of learning and adapting to your playstyle by tracking stats such as accuracy, headshot count, firing rate etc. We can then program the item in-game to evolve based on these stats. For example, if you constantly get accurate, long range kills with a gun, the gun can evolve into a sniper rifle, or if you are more of a spray and pray player, the gun will adapt to you by becoming a light machine gun. This gun will be unique to you and in the case that you sell it to another player, it should fetch for a higher value due to its upgraded abilities.

As far as I'm aware, ERC 20 and 223 don't have these capabilities. Smiley
damsix
Copper Member

Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 01:10:03 AM

We chose ERC 721 tokens because they are non-fungible. In Dissolution, ERC 721 serializes the items meaning that each item is truly unique and one of a kind.

ERC 721 tokens also have the ability to store data, which allows us to create rare AI-items capable of learning and adapting to your playstyle by tracking stats such as accuracy, headshot count, firing rate etc. We can then program the item in-game to evolve based on these stats. For example, if you constantly get accurate, long range kills with a gun, the gun can evolve into a sniper rifle, or if you are more of a spray and pray player, the gun will adapt to you by becoming a light machine gun. This gun will be unique to you and in the case that you sell it to another player, it should fetch for a higher value due to its upgraded abilities.

As far as I'm aware, ERC 20 and 223 don't have these capabilities. Smiley
OMG!
I am new to it and it is very useful for my experience.
So ERC-721 is like a kind of strong memory for a file, so it can be used by other IDs.

Like ERC-721, these are tokens for Game FPS like Battle Field, Point Blank and Counter Strike, right?

dissolutionteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:27:10 AM

OMG!
I am new to it and it is very useful for my experience.
So ERC-721 is like a kind of strong memory for a file, so it can be used by other IDs.

Like ERC-721, these are tokens for Game FPS like Battle Field, Point Blank and Counter Strike, right?

Yes, they are made specifically for our game Smiley
ignatova

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:27:59 PM

Projects like this make me optimistic for cryptocurrency gaming. I think this will definitely be very popular once the bull market comes back

Good to see that there is a pre-alpha coming soon. What kind of game types will there be?

When will we be able to sell items on exchanges?
dissolutionteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:56:01 AM

Projects like this make me optimistic for cryptocurrency gaming. I think this will definitely be very popular once the bull market comes back

Good to see that there is a pre-alpha coming soon. What kind of game types will there be?

When will we be able to sell items on exchanges?

Hello,

For now we just have a free for all game mode. There is not a date set in stone for exchange listings but expect to see us in the coming months on Open Sea!
Korehok

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:09:32 AM

I liked that the team provided a trailer from which it became clear to me what quality the project itself would be. super realistic and exciting! I will wait for your updates! how long is the bounty?

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:26:21 AM

Lighting should be a client sided thing though and you can probably adjust it by just adjusting the in game settings ASSUMING they've made it like usual MMOs
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:20:30 AM

I was so excited to try out this good project. Well, honestly the project's name is not so catchy for me, but, it makes me so curious, that i let me to wanted this project even more and much further. I want to know more about and understand better what this project really is. So I was hoping a lot more exciting updates to this project.
RasenShuriken

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:21:31 AM

I was so excited to try out this good project. Well, honestly the project's name is not so catchy for me, but, it makes me so curious, that i let me to wanted this project even more and much further. I want to know more about and understand better what this project really is. So I was hoping a lot more exciting updates to this project.
Yeah. I was thinking about the project name is not that ugly because of its mean about a gameplay which has MMORPG genre.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:38:27 PM

I like this idea so much, actually i have join a lot of MMORPG game, FPS like PUBG right?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: