Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:08:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮💥[ANN] Dissolution Space MMORPG: REPLY TO THIS POST FOR STEAM KEY💥🎮  (Read 1342 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:20:27 PM

seems like project is too good to be a part of it. team is working great. waiting for updates details.
Yes, indeed the project is good and with the additional features and updates this project will do better. The team are very hardworking and doing their best to make everything posible and delivered the good quality project in the market.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:06:24 PM

What a good project indeed! The concepts are truly amazing and very interesting as the platform stands out in the community. This will surely reach a ot more gamers or players here in the crytpo currency community. I am rooting and looking forward to the continuous good performance of the project.
Is really good they are using the new version of the er-token i think this will make it more transparent for seamless transactions I hope the get the pc requirement soon It will be good if it support lower machine   

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:24:16 PM

What a good project indeed! The concepts are truly amazing and very interesting as the platform stands out in the community. This will surely reach a ot more gamers or players here in the crytpo currency community. I am rooting and looking forward to the continuous good performance of the project.
Is really good they are using the new version of the er-token i think this will make it more transparent for seamless transactions I hope the get the pc requirement soon It will be good if it support lower machine   
Yeah, true. If they are going to establish strong community and good relations between the public and investors this is a good indication that the project is going to be an amazing job and with the help of brilliant and skillful team members and developers no wonder this project will be awesome.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:46:44 PM

To be able to play these Dissolution game servers, should you pay a fee or be free for those who have coins or project tokens?

The game will be free to play Smiley

But, I think players will need to buy items inside the game to benefit from certain features, otherwise, what's the purpose of having Ethereum token for your game !
I did not understand what kind of token you are talking about. Is it either they have the same name, or did you mean that in the game it will be possible to use different coins?

what you don't understand ! it said in the announcement thread, Dissolution game uses Ethereum ERC 721 tokens for its economy, so basically they will use ethereum API to tokenize their the game (it's not a game on blockchain, just a normal game that use token for its economy).
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:06:21 AM

looking good and wait for pre-alpha
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:25:43 AM

I like the project too just like the other crypto people say to the project, it has a good concept. And not only that, the project is really entertaining and very catchy to the crowd. I am looking forward and hoping for more continuius updates and positive announcements.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:54:56 AM

4 days more to joinn their sale, everyone is ready to buy our FPS MMORPG token?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:24:44 AM

seems like project is too good to be a part of it. team is working great. waiting for updates details.
Yes, indeed the project is good and with the additional features and updates this project will do better. The team are very hardworking and doing their best to make everything posible and delivered the good quality project in the market.

For starters let them actually launch the game before we get to the part where they are adding additional stuff. You can't add features to something yet to be made
dissolutionteam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:04:42 AM

Currently, our minimum requirements are:

Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 20 GB available space
Sound Card: NA
RECOMMENDED:
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:38:21 AM

Currently, our minimum requirements are:

Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 20 GB available space
Sound Card: NA
RECOMMENDED:

I wonder if you guys accepting Android and iOS can be played also in the future. Android and iOS is the most used OS beside the Windows and Mac.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:31:48 AM

looking good and wait for pre-alpha

The pre alpha of this one will be both giving free accounts to beta test the game?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:35:24 AM

do you have any sort of promotional campaign? it's too hard to rely on this community alone. you need to explore other options on getting your project funded. maybe, reach out big whales that you know of.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:54:56 AM

do you have any sort of promotional campaign? it's too hard to rely on this community alone. you need to explore other options on getting your project funded. maybe, reach out big whales that you know of.

This will be huge if they will be raising the exceed ICO sale for a few weeks, Do they have an influence on the crypto community?

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:32:29 AM

For starters let them actually launch the game before we get to the part where they are adding additional stuff. You can't add features to something yet to be made

That is definitely the idea, so that if there is something that needs to be improved or developed, at least dev can narrow down some of the opinion of the users which they might experiencing some problems during the game.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:45:24 AM

The pre-Alpha is very necessary to have a good flow so that it can gain good feedbacks and positive thoughts from the people who have interest in the project. It will also be the basis to improve the functions of their product that can deliver good performance inorder for all users be satisfied.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:52:50 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 12:04:18 PM by Junralz

Yeah, true. If they are going to establish strong community and good relations between the public and investors this is a good indication that the project is going to be an amazing job and with the help of brilliant and skillful team members and developers no wonder this project will be awesome.

We can conclude that if the alpha is already been done and hear the opinions of the users. This is like their stage of solving some issues because users can definitely encounter some bugs and with these, it can help them to develop more about the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:37:31 PM

I like this project really. I will agree with those people that says thay tge Pre-Alpha of this project is really necessary. Yes it is! Why? It is not just to gain the attention of the people but of course to see what is needed to improve more and to take actions for the better of the project as the people giving their advice and suggesstions as well as feedbacks regarding the Dissolution.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:21:42 PM

Not a bad idea to buy some token.but during this period of time,it is difficult to invest any project as day by day all the cryptocurrencies are down.   
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:10:24 PM

Hello team, i just kind of notice in gameplay, when shooting or if you are being shot, the light is very disturbing. It is like your being flash every time you got hit. And the flash when shooting, hope you can adjust it sooner. Wanting to join the pre-alpha test once I get budget.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:55:15 PM

Im definitely going to support this project since Ilove to play fps games and also as a blockchain fanatic. Good luck on your project mates.
I also like these formats. I hope that besides us there are still the same users who will support this format.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: