Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:33:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will return $1500?  (Read 979 times)
cabslock

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:55:37 AM

It will go far lower than 1500$
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:41:49 AM

We should not think about the lower price of bitcoin though bitcoin price is declining we can hope it will not below $5k. From my personal view bitcoin will rise back rather than getting down and coming December or January 2018 within between this time bitcoin will pump again. So there is no chance to go return $1.5k.

Froy

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:10:40 AM

I went through a technical analysis of myself and some others, I felt the ability to decrease bitcoin is still very high. Will we be able to see the next milestone that bitcoin will return: $3500, $2000, $1500?
And if that happens, what would each person do? Did you sell or continue to buy?
I look forward to this with pleasure, because I know that then the real value of the remaining coins will be revealed and many scammers will also leave this market. But in the future, we still need control, otherwise such strong and frequent recessions will simply kill the young technology in the bud.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:46:01 AM

I went through a technical analysis of myself and some others, I felt the ability to decrease bitcoin is still very high. Will we be able to see the next milestone that bitcoin will return: $3500, $2000, $1500?
And if that happens, what would each person do? Did you sell or continue to buy?

Alot has been said about the price going back to $3k, I won't disagree with this because it is becoming a self fulfilling prophesy. But I really don't understand why some people will choose to sell at this ridiculous price, what has potential to hit $20k in the next 2 years because I know for sure that the halving will surely have effect on the price

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:48:50 AM

It will go far lower than 1500$

The price of Bitcoin will improve in the future soon, and I predict that the exchange rate will go far, more than $1,500 inevitably happens. But now, when the cryptocurrency market has faced a lot of negative news, it leads to panic sell of the investors. So that the price of BTC will not raise in 2018.  

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:22:58 AM

I will buy. Just think who benefits if Bitcoin disappears?Very large reserves of Bitcoin will disappear just so and it will allow?
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:32:04 AM

The price of $1500 per BTC is becoming true after each day passing now. There is more sellers than buyers of Bitcoin now. The trust on Bitcoin and cryptos is lost for a lot of people.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:45:37 AM

This could be possible by looking at the current scenario. But I think BTC will pump a bit at the end of this year. You can expect both extream after seeing the market trends.
zombies

Activity: 245

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:56:34 AM

BTC will be back to zero and you people who din't believed in me can't even buy a condom with it.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:58:30 AM

We should not think about the lower price of bitcoin though bitcoin price is declining we can hope it will not below $5k. From my personal view bitcoin will rise back rather than getting down and coming December or January 2018 within between this time bitcoin will pump again. So there is no chance to go return $1.5k.
You say this, the price of bitcoin is already under $5k. I really hope that prices can go up again, because with millions of users now,
of course at a price of $4500 is a very cheap price for bitcoin right ? I hope many people have same think, then will buy it
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:24:52 AM

BTC will be back to zero and you people who din't believed in me can't even buy a condom with it.
And why you still here? do you have a job and continue your life peacefully without inciting someone else what you think? You have a view of crypto currency and someone else and they have other views on crypto currency. I think it will be useless if you continue to chatter about this.
zombies

Activity: 245

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:30:04 AM

And why you still here? do you have a job and continue your life peacefully without inciting someone else what you think? You have a view of crypto currency and someone else and they have other views on crypto currency. I think it will be useless if you continue to chatter about this.

As I said in another thread I am here to educate people how crypto is a scam and I want them to be safe without investing in it. Even mainstream media is picking up the news which I broke in Jan. I am very happy because people who believed in me are happy.
waONE

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:34:25 AM

The price of $1500 per BTC is becoming true after each day passing now. There is more sellers than buyers of Bitcoin now. The trust on Bitcoin and cryptos is lost for a lot of people.
yeah everything can still happen because the price of bitcoin is decreasing and traders' trust is decreasing as well so that it makes a big panic and sells their assets, this year is the worst of the initial creation of bitcoin based on market movements rather than price.

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:22:31 PM

I don't think that bitcoin will fall to that price, but if that would happen it would be great to invest in bitcoin. The bleeding of the market is too much, hope it could recover soon, many investors are panicking and I feel sorry for them.
rizkyx56

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:19:22 PM

it can be lower but i think not touch 1,5k $. IMO the lowest in this year is 4k $.
although it on bad condition but many people still believe it. that's why i am not sure it would be 1,5K $

Didin

Activity: 395

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:24:17 PM

i think bitcoin will go to $3000 not $1500 my friend
but, people only can predict the price, and no one knows what will happend next,,
just hope the bears will be over then the bull will coming with huge movements

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:30:16 PM

it can be lower but i think not touch 1,5k $. IMO the lowest in this year is 4k $.
although it on bad condition but many people still believe it. that's why i am not sure it would be 1,5K $

Everything can be possible here in crypto space, so there's a chance it can be reached. But we know, there's always a bounce back after such sudden dip and we should be able to handle the circumstances right now. This is the time to sell but to buy some of it and keep it for at least a year to gain some good amount of investment.
Snowflower11 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:40:16 PM

kept following the price trends on telegrams channel, hope this bottom 4800$ is the end of the dump

Sadly today, the market is once again red, with this momentum we will not be too far away from the $ 3000 mark. Actually at this moment I feel quite sad, this is the deepest decline of the market this year, hopefully we will see the growth again soon, otherwise I'll probably sell the bitcoin I have.
Locotoni

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:43:21 PM

i really dont know :/ i think low market will easy for pumps and dupls, with high revards.
becouse if BTC capital will down, any 10-15 milion USD could change market price. pumps and dumps, pumps and dumps, and easy predictable pumps is big potential for reborn.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:55:31 PM

of course there are a number of things that can cause that to happen and as you say, rumors can make the market fall sharply in a short time. this depends on how the rumors are processed to make the FUD stab the market. some even say that bitcoin will fall in the 3k price range next month. obviously this is wild speculation and we cannot be held accountable. but after this year passed I thought growth would begin again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: