Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:24:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH: Deep crash before going to the moon?  (Read 22493 times)
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:10:54 PM

It may not be possible for ETH to go to the moon in 2018. But ETH is a good money and potential for us to wait for good results but need more time.
January is a good moment for ethereum to be able to rise because when that happens hardfork can make the market rise again to signal the beginning of the resurrection

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:28:38 PM

I feel that the bad time for this market is over now and a new wave of buying will come in this market and we will see ETH go much faster than other coins because its drop was very big.
The price reversal of ETH was too fast to realized that we are now almost $150 after it hit the bottom. I know that many of us missed that train and hoping that we can still catch the price when this will go up at $200.  Hoping for continuous trend until the New Year.
Trends in trading depend on two factors: technical and informational. You can spend hours studying charts, identifying dependencies and trying to build on this various strategies. But, as experience has shown, even the most advanced trading bots are not very efficient. But at first glance, any insignificant informational occasion can raise or bring down the course of cryptocurrency in a day.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:21:56 PM

CZ posted the following;

We will be adding a couple trading pairs with XRP as the quote currency shortly.

And rename ETH markets to ALTS market.  Running out of space on the UI. 

Eth losing its monopoly?
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:56:25 AM

Will the Ethereum, the crypto that held second largest cryptocutrrency place, survive this week mayhem?
Is it a deep crash before it goes up?

ETH/USD is down 0.55 percent on day at $173.77 and is down about 18 percent for the week already.
The trend for the long term now remains extremely bearish before any meaningful stabilisation in the prices.

Are we going down to double digits?

now ethereum back to triple digits,,
and i hope this price will not back to double digits again,, wich mean the bear market is finish Wink
so, next year ethereum will touch the past high,,

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 10:33:59 PM

Will the Ethereum, the crypto that held second largest cryptocutrrency place, survive this week mayhem?

ETH/USD is down 0.55 percent on day at $173.77 and is down about 18 percent for the week already.
The trend for the long term now remains extremely bearish before any meaningful stabilisation in the prices.

now ethereum back to triple digits,,
and i hope this price will not back to double digits again,, wich mean the bear market is finish Wink
so, next year ethereum will touch the past high,,
there was information that in December a record amount of air was sold by the participants of the iso, and nevertheless the broadcast went up, this is a good sign.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:34:23 PM

a few weeks ago it had indeed dropped to double digits and it was very surprising but lately it has recovered to become three digits and hopefully recovering
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:08:01 PM

Agree with your position. And now we could see a little rise of market. Than Ethereum will go to the moon in the end of Winter or in Spring. But nobody know what to be actualy.

Joshua101101

Activity: 378

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:38:13 AM

I would very much like to believe that everything is so that the price will return to its former position and such a strong fall in the rate will not be fatal for Ethereum

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:37:29 AM

I would very much like to believe that everything is so that the price will return to its former position and such a strong fall in the rate will not be fatal for Ethereum
I will also believe that, there will be no problem with ethereum. now it should be the beginning for us to invest in ethereum, because when the market returns I believe this will soon be an improvement in ethereum prices on the market.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:15:10 PM

This deep crash is possible before moon, but I have more patience ,so I will be waiting for a longer period.
Just don't expect fast return on your investments.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:58:40 PM

This deep crash is possible before moon, but I have more patience ,so I will be waiting for a longer period.
It seems to me that in this case we are talking not only about patience, but also about the possibilities of waiting for a more promising cryptocurrency market. I mean the financial condition that allows you to survive a virtually weakened source of income.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:13:59 PM

It may not be possible for ETH to go to the moon in 2018. But ETH is a good money and potential for us to wait for good results but need more time.
The recovery of ethereum seems to be underway, it is not going to be a fast process it is going to take a few weeks or even a few months before we see the price of ethereum recovering but that is not such a huge issue for me, I have been waiting for the recovery of ethereum for months so I can wait a little bit more if necessary, the only thing that is left is to see how many people in the forum take advantage of that opportunity.
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:38:43 AM

After such a difficult year, a full-fledged reversal in the direction of the growth of the crypto currency will take a lot of time, maybe 1-2 years will pass

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:43:07 AM

If it's extremely bearish and then there's no sign of any upcoming bull then it has more probability that it will go down. Or maybe you can risk but be sure to be at the right position of at least a broken resistance to profit.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:15:57 AM

Yes, look at the price of ETH now the price of ETH is kept increasing which many people lost their faith in the market and starts blaming ETH is dead. We have to remember one thing a coin which has active development will always increase it's the price in the market actively. But to fluctuation, the price of ETH decreased.
kriptomak

Activity: 546
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 06:11:36 AM

If it's extremely bearish and then there's no sign of any upcoming bull then it has more probability that it will go down. Or maybe you can risk but be sure to be at the right position of at least a broken resistance to profit.
just for now, apparently not the time to recover the market. The political field is restless, the crypt does not want to grow. Constantinople transferred a second time. Perhaps the team is waiting for the time when the market will be ready for growth.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
victoria444
Copper Member

Activity: 258
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:22:43 AM

Wether it will or not, we can't say for sure. We just have to stay put and hodl, the power is with us.
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:40:14 AM

Wether it will or not, we can't say for sure. We just have to stay put and hodl, the power is with us.
That is exactly to make predictions in this area, this is how to read tea leaves,. One thing is for sure, the cryptocurrency will grow now or later, but it will

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:02:27 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2019, 12:55:14 PM by bitcoin31

I hope it will not deep crash and now increasing value is better to see. Sometimes before the coin increase or going to pump the value they will decrease first and if the potential coin happen like that , thats what happen to ethereum for sure.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:01:43 PM

I hope it will not deep crash and now increasing value is better to see.
Many analysts are constantly making disappointing predictions for the future for the cryptocurrency market. I think that you should pay attention to these stories as little as possible, since all the necessary information is very bad for the actions of the majority of cryptocurrency users. This is what raises panic and badly affects the entire cryptocurrency market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: