Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:33:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: would XRP be the Standard in the future?  (Read 679 times)
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:19:31 AM

xrp guys having technical discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZHCVyllnck

Heart and soul of crypto: Peer to Peer.  xrp guy: whats that, the standard is a fraudulent ripoff bank ripple company

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:25:37 PM

I am very pleased to find random news about Ripple. This news suggests that the development team very clearly identifies both small and global paths to the development of the Ripple coin as a means of payment. They are actively going to meet the future, so they will come to him the fastest.
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:40:07 PM

XRP is rocking from recent months and now ruling as king of altcoins from the past few days, and XRP too might start their exchange very soon to regain the popularity and I can see a lot of changes in this coin and there are chances that XRP will be the future.

triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

The average price change in ripple is quite marginal and very stable other than Bitcoins and Ethereum and it centralize nature make ripple as a standard cryptocurrency. I support the call for it to be a leading cryptocrrency exchange base pair.
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:04:22 PM

https://twitter.com/ProfFaustus/status/1064449491288379392

Could i request a new pair for another coin than bitcoin, eth and XRP?

Anytime the community behind any project will always try to do that.

I would not feel any surprise with it, dude. We will see another major platform will try to request its pair to another altcoin or even major coin.
the big candidate for another major pair cryptocurrency i think is EOS, this project is big one in china, that's why i think this the candidate for another major pair in binance, but who know what happen in future

sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:09:13 PM

Reported by CoinNess.com

Binance CEO Calls on Ripple and XRP Supporters to Convince Him that XRP Is the Standard

Binance CEO ZHAO Changpeng is responding to calls from Ripple and XRP supporters to add XRP to the leading cryptocurrency exchange as a base pair.

On Twitter, ZHAO noted the strength of the XRP community, and asked its brethren to send him their best pitches for why he should pair every coin on the exchange with the digital asset.

What do you think about XRP?

read more:
https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1064045149691404289

for more news & discussion
https://t.me/coinnessofficial

xrp is now the best choice to store your value it is having great continuous partnerships you should also diversify your portfolio to avoid risks
ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:41:18 PM

.................. centralize.................. cryptocurrency.................

What an oxymoron.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:35:10 PM

Reported by CoinNess.com

Binance CEO Calls on Ripple and XRP Supporters to Convince Him that XRP Is the Standard

Binance CEO ZHAO Changpeng is responding to calls from Ripple and XRP supporters to add XRP to the leading cryptocurrency exchange as a base pair.

On Twitter, ZHAO noted the strength of the XRP community, and asked its brethren to send him their best pitches for why he should pair every coin on the exchange with the digital asset.

read more:

https://twitter.com/ProfFaustus/status/1064449491288379392

Could i request a new pair for another coin than bitcoin, eth and XRP?

Anytime the community behind any project will always try to do that.

I would not feel any surprise with it, dude. We will see another major platform will try to request its pair to another altcoin or even major coin.
Anyone should even try to do whatever they feel like doing, but in the real sense, that does not change at all what Ripple is and that is the fact that it is just some centralized bullshit coin trying to gain some sort of relevance by all means.

I am sure Zhao knows that, but of course, he is busy trying to push the legs of the ripple community to see what they actually get to see in this coin in the first place, but as far as I am concerned, it is a centralized manipulated coin, so in a way, I just see it as the team wanting some people to see what they want them to see actually.
I look at the State of the Ripple on the market is also undergoing development are pretty good and satisfying. This is shown from the increased price and very good for the future and become a mainstay of the coins to be able to continue to be valuable.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:59:37 PM

I am a huge follower, supporter and investor of ripple. I think that ripple which is supported by banks will become number one coin the future. We can see its performance in the recent past wherein it has grown significantly in prices as compared to its competitors. Now it has beaten ethereum and will beat even bitcoin in the nearest future.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:03:46 PM

Reported by CoinNess.com

read more:

CZ is not a fool. The only reason he listed Ripple is the regularly high volume in trading. Ripple has good marketing and an impressive customer list. All banks of course  Roll Eyes. Does not change the fact that there is no proof of work, no decentralisation and no open access. Also a supply than can increase anytime. I would not touch it.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:05:04 PM

Reported by CoinNess.com

read more:

Maybe, they plan to make the market value of XRP stable. And to be call it a stable currency in which it will be the standards for the other cryptocurrency in the cryptospace. Though, bitcoin is still the best but no one knows if XRP can surpass it.
ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:23:59 PM

The biggest scam on earth to be replaced be the biggest scam in crypto, oh wow, mankind is evolving.
2% yearly inflation (wealth loss) to replace 2% yearly inflation (loss of wealth)
fiat never belongs to an individual just "holding" it in the wallet or bank, xrp always belongs to ripple and someone can hold some
fiat anonym, xrp 100% enslaving, a scam that good it "downgrades", or should we say upgrading the scam.

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:50:19 PM

Ripple looks really good now, when everything else is dumped. Maybe it even will continue growing  cause the news are good and some people believe in XRP like they did with ETH last year. Who knows maybe we will see 10$/XRP even in this year Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:14:04 PM

Ripple has already become the standard for banking transactions. He beat Ethereum as a means of payment, but he doesn’t have support for smart contracts and decentralized applications. This is a private and corporate cryptocurrency. Ripple cannot compete with Bitcoin due to the high centralization and lack of anonymity.
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:12:06 AM

I support XLM more, I think this is a real potential coin, it is the real cryptocurrency. XRP is just a concentrated coin that uses blockchain technology. I believe XLM has a bigger future.

rickadone
Legendary

Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:51:27 AM

I just hope one day people will see what XRP is for what it is and it will have what Tether had. Just like when people realized that tether is an empty promise of dollars without a real backing people will one day realize that XRP is the coin of ripple that they control and make money for themselves in order to fuel their company whereas no profits from the company ever gets to XRP holders.

XRP will one day go down so low that it would be shocked to Ripple company and it will ruin their quarterly profits as well and will make it hard for them to pay their workers and ruin their contracts. They have been living off crypto traders like a leech for years and never really got burned for it, they deserve the maximum punishment the market could give them and ruin all of their companies future plans.

In my predictions, I believe XRP may not survive for another decade when more people opt of decentralized freedom and rights. Only people who look for short term momentary benefits, buying and holding XRP. But it may get dumped at any time then people will understand the dangers of adopting corporate things.
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:57:11 PM

I just hope one day people will see what XRP is for what it is and it will have what Tether had. Just like when people realized that tether is an empty promise of dollars without a real backing people will one day realize that XRP is the coin of ripple that they control and make money for themselves in order to fuel their company whereas no profits from the company ever gets to XRP holders.

XRP will one day go down so low that it would be shocked to Ripple company and it will ruin their quarterly profits as well and will make it hard for them to pay their workers and ruin their contracts. They have been living off crypto traders like a leech for years and never really got burned for it, they deserve the maximum punishment the market could give them and ruin all of their companies future plans.

In my predictions, I believe XRP may not survive for another decade when more people opt of decentralized freedom and rights. Only people who look for short term momentary benefits, buying and holding XRP. But it may get dumped at any time then people will understand the dangers of adopting corporate things.
Now that you mention, I think I should consider what you have said. Ripple is one of the strongest, I may say, at the moment as it even overtakes ETH in the rank. But, I should be wary from now on.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

Now that you mention, I think I should consider what you have said. Ripple is one of the strongest, I may say, at the moment as it even overtakes ETH in the rank. But, I should be wary from now on.
I see the progress shown Ripple and increasing its development capable of making the Ripple was so profitable. with the ever increasing Ripple is capable of making the standard Ripple in a bright future. the State is on the rise is capable of being a great supporting factor.

VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:28:51 PM

I am a huge follower, supporter and investor of ripple. I think that ripple which is supported by banks will become number one coin the future. We can see its performance in the recent past wherein it has grown significantly in prices as compared to its competitors. Now it has beaten ethereum and will beat even bitcoin in the nearest future.

I don't think like that. The future of XRP will look bright, but to replace BTC and ETH is very hard. The market cap of ETH will be increased and surpass XRP at the end of this year. And the next year 2019 the BTC and ETH will dominate the cryptocurrency market again, not XRP.
sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:00:15 PM

At its core, XRP is a centralized coin, as opposed to a decentralized BTC. But I think that XRP has a great prospect of becoming a standard in banking. At the moment, XRP came in second place in its market capitalization and bypassed ETH. And this once again proves the confidence of many investors in this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: