Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:27:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY a rating on ICObench  (Read 1582 times)
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:26:47 PM

Are you relying on ICObench for ICO investments?

We went out to buy ratings on ICObench to prove how crooked the system is and why a proper investment project due diligence is necessary.

Read the whole story: https://medium.com/alethena/this-is-how-easy-it-is-to-buy-ico-ratings-an-investigation-13d07e987394

Do you believe ratings? Me not. The creators of the site monetize their traffic. I'm not even sure that many analysts exist. This is a dakazan, it's just a means of advertising. Many times I saw how a project with a low rating sold coins well and went to the stock exchange.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Juniness

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:31:36 PM

A lot of projects that bought a rating on icobench I would not recommend to take from there the project whether it is with a good rating it does not mean that it is good , there were projects that there is about 5 evaluation and the project was a Scam , but on the contrary was a project with 3.8 and was very successful!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:12:35 PM

There are times actually that I would have to use those sites to help me decide over things like on what coin would probably be the best for investments and see how each coin may have the characteristic to survive. But I know how people are roaming accross sites asking for any group, community or ICO to use their service of promoting coin reviews. From their it is easy to sense how money was just the reason why the ads or reviews do not actually give what is a real review.  But do not be too concerned about it instead use it to know and analyze how their coin may work after ICO.

Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:15:33 PM

I don’t trust such sites at all because it’s clear that they pay off very easily and don’t trust them

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:20:27 AM

We went out to buy ratings on ICObench to prove how crooked the system is and why a proper investment project due diligence is necessary.

Read the whole story: https://medium.com/alethena/this-is-how-easy-it-is-to-buy-ico-ratings-an-investigation-13d07e987394
I think new ICO listing sites with good standards and and can be trusted, have to come up, so that their will be more competition for the existing ones in the the crypto space.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:00:26 AM

I hope government regulation issued immediately because too many scam in this market. From rating until the project and ICOs. Better doing our own research before start join in ICOs and not because manipulated rating

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:03:52 AM

I do not 100% trust the ico rating site because I know this is not true. maybe I see it as a reference to see the project, the rest, I see the whitepaper, roadmap, community, dev and others more relevant than sites like that
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:34:34 AM

The best rating definition is your analysis, you study the project thoroughly to the smallest detail and make decisions regarding investments.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:04:34 PM

To be honest I rad all the story with interest till the end but then I realized that it was just marketing post Grin But you are cool, guys, really. Very cool "investigation".
Promoting your ICO by anti-advertising of ICO ratings is not the best idea(but good, anyway, I should mention). If the topic is true I am surprised with the prices - I thought it would be higher.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:31:38 PM

No ico rating site, could give 100% guarantee if the project is good or bad. Your due diligence is also needed besides its your hard earned money.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:31:48 AM

Not at all and i also understand how the business go with it. Besides, ICOBench and other ICO rating websites are just giving the investors the ideas about what are the hottest and possible ICOs that you might wanted to review first before you wanted to invest.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:58:01 AM

I use icobench rating as secondary basis to choose possible good ICOs project to earn money because as you said there is somethings not good in relying in the some website ratings, so its better to make your own research to know which ICOs are good than relying your whole decision in ICOBENCH WEBSITE  and other a like websites.

myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:34:07 PM

This is not a good decision to trust those review sites for your money. We should be responsible and decide base on our judgment not on those fake reviews. Although we can get their ideas and comments but we should not rely to them.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:52:37 PM

It is a pity that this happens and I still can’t believe that such a platform as icobench is involved in this, because it is a mirror for any investor, because before investing in any project it is necessary to study it and this service helps to do it, but there are quite a lot of services and it pleases
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:21:38 AM

This is not a good decision to trust those review sites for your money. We should be responsible and decide base on our judgment, not on those fake reviews. Although we can get their ideas and comments we should not rely on them.

Yes, I do agree many people are commenting negatively about ICObench rating but most of the projects listed there reaching the hard cap, whether those reviews are very good or not. This makes me think negative about the paid reviews.
onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:10:11 AM

I usually read the reviews but then I myself will learn about the project, I do not believe what they judge if I'm not sure. Many times these reviews are not objective and are paid for PR purchases.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: