Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:55:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH @ 158 USD  (Read 2138 times)
bouren

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:14:47 PM

Buddy, you're not the only one who is disheartened right now. Many people bought eth at higher price but price of is gradually going down which is heartbreaking of ETH holders. We can only do thing , wait for the bullrun to recover the losses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:15:58 PM

We are all in shock but I think the bear is really not giving a space to all coin as we are in the dip already and any thing needed now is to over look any little dip as what we could see now can't go below  at worse $80 if worse come to worse so we all need to see the bear through and hold our position till when bull will come and everyone have time to laugh again.

harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:21:37 PM

honestly, at the moment I have started to be a little unsure, whether ETH is still a good investment or not. the price really goes down.
I hope ETH will rise as soon as possible, because I invest the most in ETH.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:23:09 PM

I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.

with the passage of every day the market is getting worst day by day bears are pretty much strong atm.. i will say just don't lose hope this red market will over one day and eth will sky rocket to 1300 again or maybe more

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:23:19 PM

I am a long time investor in the market, I feel that the market will fall but I do not believe it will drop much and fast in such a short time. It made my plans change
ejhayehm

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

The market of cryptocurrency always very hard to predict. I think you should be patient and have a belief about ETH. I think the next year Ethereum will rise to at least $ 1,000 and surpass the XRP soon to become 2nd in the cryptocurrency market again. And the bull run will come on February 2019.
I've seen too many predictions like you in the past few months, and that's definitely the wrong guess. There is no basis to prove your prediction. We do not know when the bull market starts and prices can recover

Yes, no one can predict the future. We can not know when the market recover. But depend on a lot of advantages of cryptocurrency, I believe it will have a bright future. So just invest with a small money now and we will have a bit profit in the new few years.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:40:03 PM

Bitcoin fell to $ 5,100, which probably made ETH down to $ 154.06.There were some posts that said the ETH would fall below $ 50. I have felt this at this time. Will be Difficult to determine price of ETH?
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 05:40:41 PM

I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.
I think eth price never came to 150$ again. You understand this is a bad market duration and this is a nature of cryptocurrency. But end of year or in 2020 eth prive will be up to 2000$ or more.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:47:06 PM

The market of crypto-currencies - surprises me every day, just like the price of ETH. In fact, I thought that the lower limit of the price at ETH would not be below $ 180, but the price fell even lower. I am glad that I have a job where I can get away from this nightmare. I hope that this situation on the market is the bottom, after which the market will begin to recover.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:48:42 PM

everyone is feeling the same way as you are now even worse. but this is also the impact of the decline in bitcoin
no one knows when it will return to the price that is good for Ethereum, compared to last year maybe this has been very low but I will also continue to trade it in order to be able to support a bit when pumping occurs.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

Now many people are in a pessimistic mood, this is natural, because it is not clear to the end what is happening and when the fall will end. But I am sure that this is a temporary drop and still prices will start to rise, because we all know that the SEC understands the need and benefit of adopting regulations for the regulation and legalization of cryptocurrencies and it is only a matter of time.

I hope that is true.
I have some ETH in my wallet and I do want it becoming dust.
Expecting more from it since it had been used so much for creating new tokens. So why the hell is the value of it going down the usage is too much?

Are we being played by whales or is it just the market fluctuating with large amounts.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 05:56:18 PM

After these rapid drops I do not care if the prize of ETH is double. I will not sell it for this prizes. ETH is a strong coin and will be grow up again. Its better to have some holiday and not care too much prize of ETH for now.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:57:07 PM

A couple of months ago, I predicted that ETH will be down to $150 and that will be the support. Seems like that's what is happening. Anyway, ETH will have a good bump since Vitalik is talking about ETH 2.0, it will solve the problem related to scalability. Moreover, you should check the total market cap. It has been decreased with a huge amount within the last day.
clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:58:36 PM

Unfortunately it is so and we need to accept that there won't be any bull run this year. The market is bleeding again and we need to stay strong and to hold our coins and it does not matter what happens next.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:13:58 PM

We want to understand when there will be growth! But apparently, you must first understand what is happening right now. Now the crypto market is going down, it means someone is selling and someone is buying, yes, yes, it is buying. So now it seems that there is a set of positions, that is, it seems that the major players are buying top-end crypto assets. Then another question is why do they do it, if for example there is no more growth? So someone is sure that after he will sell everything bought more expensive and earn it. What should we do? I think that we just need to wait and in the future we will definitely see growth.
Insufficient (OP)

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:01:26 PM

Just HODL, ethereum will recover but well we do not know when.  I hope you have job outside this forum, you will need it since i t will take sometime before we can see ETH to be bullish.  You can also try to day trade to take advantage of fluctuation but I know it is more risky than holding but at least you have a chance to breaking it even if you bought it at a higher price.

Yes HODL will be it for me. Luckily i do have jobs. I think we can see gradual improvement come December. February will be the start of ghost protocol for ETH if i remembered it right. Still planning to buy some more. I am a day trader but i have lay low on it for four days now. Got to really think things through.
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:18:49 PM

$ 158 is not the limit, as it is already $ 152, and the rate continues to fall. So the pronounces about $ 2500 for the New Year are failed. I would very much like to see the price at least $ 500
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:20:53 PM

I think everything is done with the expectation that people have lost hope, but this is a wrong decision and opinion. When the market panic need to buy. Yes-it is a risk but you risk every day to become more successful !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:22:14 PM

I do not know what I am going to do with such prices. It is unbelievable, that almost everybody was saying that the bull run is going to come at the beginning of November, but look at the prices right now. It is awful guys.
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:34:58 PM

It is sad to see the market so weak but it is when the market weakens there is a miracle and everything is restored I do not think that this is the end ! It is possible that in the new year we will see a positive result !

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: