Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS BITCOIN CASH DEAD ?  (Read 1127 times)
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:06:03 PM

Thank you for clearing that up for me. I was a little confused as to why I am still seeing BCH some places, for example on coinmarketcap it still shows BCH and not BCHSV or BCHABC.

So it has changed again now on coinmarketcap. Because the majority of exchanges are using BCH to refer to BCHABC, CMC have decided to merge their BCH and BCHABC listings in to one, and use the original BCH ticker for it. As you can see from its markets page, this chain is currently being traded as either BCH, BCHABC, or BAB.

BCHSV is remaining on its own separate ticket, and as you can see here, is being traded as either BCHSV or BSV.

In short, the entire thing is still a complete mess.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:03:48 PM

One of the forks will win in this battle, he will become Bitcon Cash. So I don’t think that it is possible to call Bitcoin cash dead, the definition is more suitable - temporarily ill Smiley
I hope that this circus (perhaps even staged) with bitcoin cash will end soon and calm will reign in the crypto market Smiley
cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:20:09 PM

I don't really know why bitcoin cash got forked into another coins Huh
I guess it's been complicated a bit and not everyone can understand differences between BCHABC and BCHSV , Any way it seems like it wasn't really a good idea to forking them coz it is going down deeply!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:37:42 PM

I don't really know why bitcoin cash got forked into another coins Huh
I guess it's been complicated a bit and not everyone can understand differences between BCHABC and BCHSV , Any way it seems like it wasn't really a good idea to forking them coz it is going down deeply!
BCH fork is not a real reason for current bleeding so we should searching some other true statement. Because many peoples are said it is affected in hardfork and whales selling bit no one is clearly explain the right information.I expect it will going to moon automatically but we should wait for one or two months.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:24:16 PM

We can only write, read and guess what will happen. How many people have so many opinions. What is happening in the market is a natural market process, which was to be expected, because whales do not earn in the standing market. That began the manipulation that the whales will give a profit. And we will pick up the crumbs.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:27:44 PM

I think I actually made a good decision by selling at above $600 during the bch pump, I have always known that forked coin often drop in value. Had almost regretted selling when I saw the both values of forked coins but knowing it is just the split of bch and bch is lost already, I got happy again.

Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:42:01 PM

I do not think if it is already dead coin because all coins are falling down due to decreasing of bitcoin value, like what i said before if you see an income at the current value much better to sell it and save for another pump for security of our money.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:13:20 PM

Thank you for clearing that up for me. I was a little confused as to why I am still seeing BCH some places, for example on coinmarketcap it still shows BCH and not BCHSV or BCHABC.

So it has changed again now on coinmarketcap. Because the majority of exchanges are using BCH to refer to BCHABC, CMC have decided to merge their BCH and BCHABC listings in to one, and use the original BCH ticker for it. As you can see from its markets page, this chain is currently being traded as either BCH, BCHABC, or BAB.

BCHSV is remaining on its own separate ticket, and as you can see here, is being traded as either BCHSV or BSV.

Not only BCH hardfork created a mess, it is also responsible for this downfall of bitcoin price and volume. Things become very uncertain when roger ver claimed to moved all hash power to BCH, and not the bitcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:13:36 PM

From the beginning bch is only tools to make profit to some group of people, there are no big promises about bch, and yes it got worse after it being forked, the people who saved bch as asset now is frustrated, the value of the bch is drop and some exchanges delist the coin, and soon both of the forking coins will lose the value and turn into dead coins
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:17:50 PM

BCH doesn't exist anymore and I think only one will prevail out of BCH ABC and BCH SV. Right now it looks like ABC will be the winner but a lot could change, given the current market conditions we might see a scenario in which neither of them will survive.

since the hardfork BCH and the hash wars, which until now has caused the market to crash, there is no good impact, all the major coins that we know are affected. even the two BCHs themselves, for the future even if crypto can survive in this situation, it will also be very lucky but still, the percentage of loss is greater than we expected before

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:29:53 PM

Yes, its a complete messed that really affected the rest of the crypto sphere, just a week ago everything was perfect, as the price of Bitcoin seems to be stable at the $6k-$6500 range and those bad actors started to act as if they're really have something to prove and now we are seeing the negative effects of those greedy person.

As fas as the OP question, I personally don't hold BCH as I immediately dump it and just like any altcoins they will simply die or at least don't have the support of the community.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:56:37 PM

I do not know what is going on with bitcoin cash since I am not a fan of that fork. I preferably choose to invest in bitcoin than BCH because most of the time it is hype. However, it is sad to say that one of the altcoins in cryptocurrency is falling down. Maybe, it is just a correction for all the pump it made for the last months.

HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:26:09 AM

Yes its dead,,bch fork is just speculation and they say a breakthrough for me is just an activity to fill the void related to their technology that has not developed at all.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:35:56 AM

The breakdown of the BCH and its extraordinary impact on crypto, the BCH, which will be two camps that will sink and will no longer have value, will soon disappear. This competition is very alarming and it turns out that it cannot be realized properly, behold there will be a coin that will stay in its position and remain strong.

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:36:13 AM

It was my understanding that bitcoin cash (BCH) is no more, there is now BCH ABC and BCH SV that have been issues 1:1 in replacement of any BCH holdings. Perhaps I am mistaken in this?

You are correct. As you can see from coinmarketcap, most exchanges have already switched over to listing BCHSV and BCHABC.

With BCHSV trading at 0.016BTC, and BCHABC trading at 0.044BTC, for a combined price of 0.06BTC per forked BCH, it means this fork has lost BCH holders about 25-30% of their money, as BCH was trading at around 0.08-0.085BTC prior to the fork.

At least one of these forks, probably SV, is going to rapidly fail. ABC might stick around for a while, but all it will manage to do is continue the slow and prolonged death (with the odd pump by the scammer Ver) that BCH was undergoing long before this fork was even announced. If you still holding any of these coins, it's time to dump them before they lose even more value.

I think the same story that happened to Bitcoin before is also happening with BitcoinCash. As an ordinary guy, I really don't fathom that much why is this forking has to take place and why it has to be chaotic and divisive resulting into loss of value affecting many coin holders. Does it have to take place to make the cryptocurrency survive? Actually, this is just one of the many things I really don't like with this industry and no wonder why many people are getting turned off already and leaving the whole industry for good. Just my opinion.
azalea69

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:37:47 AM

It seems that there is no advantage when holding a BCH coin, even though initially it was hardfork and able to outwit crypto prices to date, it would be better to throw it away so as not to experience high losses. I am sure that other altcoins will have more potential and good in the future.
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:30:20 AM

Last week was another Night mare in the history of the crypto currency world. the event of the Bitcoin cash forking took  a huge swipe on the crypto market leading to a bizarre lost of over 50 billions Usd in the Market.  Bitcoin dropped below 6000usd trademark. the last time it hit such price was in August.  After the Forking, there has been a tug of War between the New born babies. BTC CASH ABC and BTC CASH SV.
So i asked what is the likely faith and future of their father. Bitcoin Cash.?
Well, it is obvious that the entire parent coin has flowed BTC CASH ABC, and now it is considered the official coin. But now the future of these forks has become even ghostly.

oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:39:35 AM

If the BCH team is committed to developing their forked currency (BCHABC.BCHSV), then the BCH may continue to decline, but it will not die! It will only become very cheap!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:52:49 AM

Why can they not just use BCHABC and BCHSV to avoid any confusion? It seems unnecessary to continue using the same ticker as before. I'm sure that the SV guys aren't happy about it either.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:11:48 AM

It was my understanding that bitcoin cash (BCH) is no more, there is now BCH ABC and BCH SV that have been issues 1:1 in replacement of any BCH holdings. Perhaps I am mistaken in this?

they still didn't decide which BCH is BCH Cheesy I am surprised to see such kind of blockchain civil war.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: