Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will jump higher to 400-500 USD after get 150 USD  (Read 2400 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:37:33 PM

Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap

I have already bought a lot of Ethereum for the price of 200 dollars. I thought the price below would not fall. I was wrong. Now it remains for me to believe the predictions of growth and wait.
Good trader will keep holding until they've seen growth and never to lose any money, if you failed once then better to stay patient, holding your coins till the value bounce back, we can't say when but there's still a lots of investors who also trapped with this current situation, holding now and be calm even we continuously seen a massive fall, keep your faith and remain positive for this coin.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:46:27 PM

Ethereum is over dudes, time to switch to newer technologies. Cardano will eat ethereum up, even NEO has a better dapps platform. Invest now while prices are low, collect your gains next year
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:27:14 PM

Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap
I find very hard to believe that we are going to see such a jump in the price of ethereum as you are suggesting, I say this because the bear market is not over, it is very likely that it is going to last at least until the next half of the next year and there is a possibility the bear market could extend for the whole year of 2019, so a recovery like the one you are expecting is not likely in my opinion and you should not be relying on it.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:49:01 PM

I think that most of that persons who read this post is already all in crypto. I heared that people say "Time to enter the market" when price of BTC was 7K$. I am so dissapointed. Thats all.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:53:22 PM

I want to believe in it, but I think that all this is nothing more than just another story with a good end, I think that for a while BTC and ETH will fall even lower, but then very quickly gain height.
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:56:09 PM

Look dude these crypto currencies are highly volatile one and one can never predict that where will the valuation will go, unlike other investment where little bit prediction is possible so one cannot judge whether the valuation of etherum will pump or dump but there is one more important thing and that is that every currency has its threshold limit and so the etherum and so the bitcoin too and after the bitcoin if there is any other potentiating crypto currency then obviously it is etherum.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:04:16 PM

Looking forward to ETHEREUM falling more like 125-130 USD.
this will happen before the rocket goes to the moon.
There is always a big slide before the bullrun.
This will still occur this year. that is why i keep buying ETH until now!
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:06:28 PM

This may not be true because these few days the market has been discouraging, I am thinking we may see $100 before the jump up in price.
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:47:31 PM

Today came the news: BAKKT BITCOIN (USD) DAILY FUTURES CONTRACT EXPECTED TO BEGIN TRADING ON JANUARY 24, 2019. Perhaps the fall is associated with this news.
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:51:46 PM

I don't know about the bullrun problem, but if seen, there is a possibility because when ethereum price is below $ 50 the chart is almost like now, we just wait
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:56:54 PM

It's possible that Ethereum will go even below the 100usd mark with the way things are looking. The panic and frustration in the market is beginning to tell heavily and people are pulling out leaving the market prices to dump even more. We all need to brace ourselves to the fact that the bear markets may last way longer than we are expecting. However, Ethereum, Bitcoin, XRP looks the most likely to rebound the greatest once the markets turn around. Expecting a price range between 400 - 500usd may not be wrong. Let's see how things pan out..
zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:00:20 PM

I think that the ethereum will drop to the level of $ 150 and will be there for a long time because the main coins are falling and will not grow for a long time in order for large investors to increase capital   Cool
Sergh83

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:02:58 PM

Can someone explain to me who controls the prices and why the price change happens so quickly? I think in the head of that changes is different exchanges services/ No? Sorry for my english
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:03:53 PM

I hope you are right, I still believe in Vitalik Buterin and Ethereum 2.0, he is a smart guy and his words makes me more optimistic about ETH than others, probably bottom was reached today and it will slowly recover.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:04:18 PM

And what now? We have touched 150 USD and look at the price now. Ethereum was around 130 USD today and this is not surprising. I am not sure, but maybe we will go for 100 USD and than we could bounce back.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:05:36 PM

Probably more than that 500 USD will gain the ETH value.
I saw many time the big dip and the rise comes more than the tsunami.
Look at the fall like an earthquake.
and expect the Tsunami in the market soon.
Ozero

Activity: 2072
Merit: 180

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:08:38 PM

The price of ethereum has already dropped to $ 139 and it is not known how much more will fall. However, I agree that in the mid-year we should see a good growth in the cryptocurrency market, including ethereum. I expect the promised improvements in this coin and a solution to the issue of its scalability. Then the popularity of ethereum should rise. In general, everything should end well, however, we still do not know how long this fall will take.

chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:15:38 PM

Anything is possible in crypto space but i think this is a mere speculation because the space is in a dip red at the moment and there is no much news happening or people joining the space with force, i think for that to happen then we must have a strong news.

Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:42:51 PM

Maybe you are right. But now the price is less than 150$ I think that we will see 100$ in the next few weeks. But after that it should be a big pump. Usually the fast growth will be after long falling.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:59:42 PM

Your points are legit, but the situation of the market is telling otherwise. Eth is looking to go below $100 expect the worst while hoping for the best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: