Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:41:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will jump higher to 400-500 USD after get 150 USD  (Read 2402 times)
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 02:02:12 PM

I believe that a little more decline will occur. But I think it's going to rise from around 100k. the momentary volatility of the current ethics will improve as soon as possible.
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:11:51 PM

I still have a sales target for ethereum of $ 800 to $ 1000, and I will not sell it before reaching that price, I see ethereum still has good fundamentals and solid community support

yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

Now is a very good price to buy coins Eth. Ethereum is one of the most promising cryptocurrency projects. Now the market is very bad. Many teams decide to sell their coins Eth. But in the future there will be growth.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
1cak

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

Now is a very good price to buy coins Eth. Ethereum is one of the most promising cryptocurrency projects. Now the market is very bad. Many teams decide to sell their coins Eth. But in the future there will be growth.
I was a little calm with the prediction that I gave, at first I wanted to sell it for $ 135 but I would only throw away the assets that I had without the opportunity to buy them back at a low price, so I would rather keep them
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:26:35 PM

Etherum jumping high to such price will be determined next year, I think if etherum reduce their miners reward to the barest minimum then the coin will start increasing again but it will take a bull run for etherum price to soar higher again.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:27:56 PM

Today there are only a few traders who understand the direction in which cryptocurrencies go, but I think that in general it’s probably just the unpredictable element, because in most cases nothing comes true.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:33:46 PM

The value of ETH is always fluctuating with the price of bitcoin and now its value has dropped to $ 131 and there is still no sign of strong growth back. I think the price of ETH will continue to fall until the end of this year. So to reach the price of $ 400 to $ 500 it will be achieved in the coming year.

Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:40:52 PM

Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap

A lot of people really supporting ethereum that's why they are thinking positively and that a good attitude as an cruptocurrency enthuasiast , and we will see in the future if this will going to recover soon .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 02:47:40 PM

Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap

Unfortunately your prediction is wrong, now the ETH price is under $ 150 and there is no signal to bounce. so you should rethink your plans for the future.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

Now, I am not sure which price will be the lowest point of Ethereum. Meanwhile, whatever it will be, ETH is the coolest altcoin. It will rise again, and the guys, who invest in this cryptocurrency now, will earn much.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:54:30 PM

I also predict such jump to 400-500 within several months. It was just a spike to get cheap crypto and to make margin calls.
It is a price manipulation to make us get rid off crypto
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:59:45 PM

I don't think Ethereum will be able to take back its position before this 2018 will end, because Ripple is also getting strong on the cap even in the volume.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:04:06 PM

as long as bitcoin hasn't returned the right path, I'm sure ethereum will never recover. not even ethereum but all altcoins can't go up. so it's best to sell the eth you have before the price falls deeper
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:10:02 PM

To be honest I have plans to hold till the end of this year because I do not want to lose money without a good margin, I am really not feeling good as the CMC is not showing good signs. But a small hope is there in my mind as the value will increase by next month.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:11:06 PM

Right now I am talking to you the price of Ethereum has falling below 150 USD, however we believe that Ethereum will recover its former position in the near future,so let us be patience to wait.
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:21:15 PM

Right now I am talking to you the price of Ethereum has falling below 150 USD, however we believe that Ethereum will recover its former position in the near future,so let us be patience to wait.
This coin is one of the potential here in crypto imvestment and usually it's proven to fluctuates higher so anytime it is expected that it comes to that point because this is already well known and most reliable to buy or invest with investors.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 03:26:11 PM

apparently there are still those who believe in ethereum. a few months ago I had gone and sold all the ETH that I had. I saw eth no hope anymore. so don't jump to $ 400 or more, to return to $ 200 alone I think it's very difficult.
nezzard

Activity: 434