Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 05:29:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HTMLCOIN Declaration for Public Usage  (Read 50159 times)
ozycash

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 10:14:39 AM

hey dev. a wallet update would be nice.wallets runs way to slow

Yes we are working on it! We also thank you because base on our records you are one of the pionerring htmlcoiner who mined immediately after the release of our coin. Thank you for your unfading support!

you told me if i wanted it to be faster i would have to pay you real $1000's now you say different, well that shows that you prommise anything to keep people happy, what is the chance you will follow through with this statement? 0%

This statement is from: HunterS on June 19, 2014, 02:13:28 PM - NOT FOR YOU ozycash. You want to project us that we promise something to you and we did not!

You are one of those traders who want immediate money and cannot wait. We are not instant money makers, we build and exert effort to get it.

YOU ARE A SCAMMER ozycash!
how can i be the scammer?
you are running the coin not me!
you stated that you will never invest money in to html even if you had the money, and if i wanted more then 1 connection i had to pay you!
that makes you the scammer
you even gave me a list of email addresses that you email to and claim that you never did even after i proved it you claimed it was not true!
you have promised many things (just go through the forum [unless you have deleted them]) and you will see!

the best faucet instant payment
ozycash

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 10:21:07 AM

hey dev. a wallet update would be nice.wallets runs way to slow

Yes we are working on it! We also thank you because base on our records you are one of the pionerring htmlcoiner who mined immediately after the release of our coin. Thank you for your unfading support!

you told me if i wanted it to be faster i would have to pay you real $1000's now you say different, well that shows that you prommise anything to keep people happy, what is the chance you will follow through with this statement? 0%

This statement is from: HunterS on June 19, 2014, 02:13:28 PM - NOT FOR YOU ozycash. You want to project us that we promise something to you and we did not!

You are one of those traders who want immediate money and cannot wait. We are not instant money makers, we build and exert effort to get it.

YOU ARE A SCAMMER ozycash!
oh so ONLY HunterS will get more connections to htmlcoin hmmmm

HTMLCOIN

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:26:27 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2014, 01:49:34 AM by HTMLCOIN

ozycash,

You are putting words to my mouth, trying to project htmlcoin in the negative light.

However, I would like to thank you for talking about us, you are in effect creating a buzz for htmlcoin.

Because of you talking about us, we are gaining attention.

Keep talking  about htmlcoin more, you are helping us to spread awareness about htmlcoin to the public.

We want to hear from you, please keep talking Smiley

ozycash

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 07:59:59 AM

ozycash,

You are putting words to my mouth, trying to project htmlcoin in the negative light.

However, I would like to thank you for talking about us, you are in effect creating a buzz for htmlcoin.

Because of you talking about us, we are gaining attention.

Keep talking  about htmlcoin more, you are helping us to spread awareness about htmlcoin to the public.

We want to hear from you, please keep talking Smiley

i am not putting words in your mouth you claim to state facts, like only allowing certain people access to some 'benefits' of the coin

HTMLCOIN

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:58:29 AM

All miners are equal in mining, off depending to your mining capabilities.

Pioneering miners have the advantage of accumulating coins because they are ahead of the game and they have been mining sense day 1.

Pioneer miners are early adopters and they are awarded by the system.

To clarify, that is, pioneer miners have already accumulated more coins that late miners - that is the benefits they pioneer miners get.
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:31:21 PM

Rock paper scissors game added! http://cryptoarrow.com/games/htmlcoin/
HTMLCOIN

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:39:50 PM

Another trading site for HTMLCOIN: We are now in COMKORT

We made it at COMKORT, establishing stronger environment for HTMLCOIN: https://twitter.com/COMKORTcom/status/483667094912122880
HTMLCOIN

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:58:10 AM

HTMLCOIN IS NOW IN
http://crypto-prices.com/HTML
HTMLCOIN

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:51:27 PM

While Exchange Sites are delisting Altcoins, HTMLCOIN is Enduring, Expanding our Network!

HTMLCOIN is very glad and grateful to the exchange sites and the people, traders and speculators, for supporting us in our 4 moths of existance. Your support enable us to grow.

While exchange sites are delisting altcoins, HTMLCOIN is enduring and expanding our network!

In our 4 months of experience, we observed that the coin value is NOT entirely base on the market "exchange value." But rather, altcoin's value rely also to other equality important factors, such as the "community," supporting the coin.

Traders and community members are equality valuable in contributing to the success of the coin. Traders are the one who buy and sell the coin, relying to the market prices as their incentive to continuously support the coin.

The community members on the other hand are those individuals who have subscribe with the advocacy and philosophy of the coin. Community members  appreciates on the impact or possible contribution of the altcoin to the community and society. This is where advocates derived their pleasure in supporting a noble cryptocurrency.

The coin is valuable as long as people will use it. HTMLCOIN have this characteristics! "The more HTMLCOIN user, the Better. The more people, the Merrier!" - This is now our new motto.

Our plan is to bring new blood, new users, of HTMLCOIN from the software and programming community, take ownership of HTMLCOIN as their adopted and preferred cryptocurrency of choice. This will help us strengthen our currency.

As we continue to navigate the uncharted world of cryptocurrency, we hope that our fellow cryptocurrency enthusiast will continue to support us and help build a stable cryptocurrency community. THANK YOU!
polz

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:23:27 AM

where pool can mining this coin ?
HTMLCOIN

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:11:34 PM

where pool can mining this coin ?

here: http://www.htmlcoin.com/wallet
polz

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:05:31 PM

cannot connect with the pool
HTMLCOIN

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:06:23 PM

pls contact the admin
polz

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:56:33 PM

pls contact the admin

admin no respon
HTMLCOIN

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:57:16 AM

I will email him and will let you know. You can also mine in your wallet, do you know how to do this?
HTMLCOIN

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:22:55 PM

HTMLCOIN Expansion is Unstoppable!

-Its just a matter of time that htmlcoin will catch-up

-We will not make any sensitive announcement on the plans of our coin but its going well so far

-We have the best supporters and community builders around us that is making our community stronger everyday!

-You have nothing to lost with html, but go up!

-We are stronger that ever before and we continue to grow

-We are sure about this because we see everyday in google analytics the expansion of users. This is where we derived our energy. We have hard facts to back-up on our user expansion.

-Bitcoin did not made it overnight, HTML is just 4 months old and we already have huge followers, that is something!
johnywalker

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 06:30:07 PM

My htmlcoind always load CPU core up to 100%. It is not normal. Do someone have the same problem?

HTMLCOIN

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:37:36 PM

Htmlcoin and The Social Media

by Adrian Staples

HTMLCOIN - Changing the world, specifically the social media people are confused and cause change is difficult. Embrace the coin. It will love you back.

I spend quite a bit of time online, I know you cant believe everything you read, however I believe in the people that are making an effort to change the world. The creative mind is a beautiful thing, without them our world would not exist the way it does now (quiet cold and boring is my guess). Please show some love for the crypto geniuses at htmlcoin.  

There is a coin for everyone (im not kidding, look it up!) Sex, drugs, and rock and roll… just to name a few, embrace the coin and share the love.

Htmlcoin is thriving in our new economy. With the help of people like you, the opportunities are endless. The market is still a little confused about it all. If you care to know more do your research and ask away. Without learning there is no progress. One of my favorite places to look is htmlcoin group on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/htmlcoin/

As a newcomer to the coin world, the first thing that struck me, besides this is awesome, is these people are really nice. It is obvious that they really care about their product and believe in it. Crypyocurrency is changing the way the world looks not only at money but the way people treat each other. That’s quite a bit of power that they are choosing to use for good.

A new coin on its way up the chain is htmlcoin lots of love to the ladies and gents who are leading the way.
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 05:23:16 AM

If that's so why I can't find a single buyer of it? I purchased a few 10000+ coins on c-cex and no one is buying them for even 1 satoshis?

cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:57:54 PM

If that's so why I can't find a single buyer of it? I purchased a few 10000+ coins on c-cex and no one is buying them for even 1 satoshis?

why would they? its the worst coin ever with an insane blockchain and a crazy dev  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: