Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:19:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin 4500 or 4000 $ ???  (Read 1221 times)
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:48:25 AM

Which ever way it goes , I have learn a lesson of holding to btc while I trade it with alts to get more of btc no matter the dip as BTC is still the king and will surely bounce back when it's time come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BruceJu

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:03:24 AM

The price of Bitcoin fell to $4,500, which is bad, isn't it, my confidence has been hit hard because I think $5,000 is the bottom line for bitcoin mining!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:13:29 AM

Do you think bitcoin will pass the 4500 or 4000 mark or go even lower. what are you counting on?
how many people expected this? And for others, how bad is it? I do not have the opportunity to buy bitcoin now, it's a pity. Because I didn't have time to sell. That would be great.
At the same time, I see that ripple is leading in terms of sales at Binance, what is happening?

Then the "flippening" could already be happening. I thought it was eth that will surpass bitcoin, it's the financial institution controlled crypto - Ripple.
Good luck to everyone in the crypto space.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:22:01 AM

Definitely we wouldn't know, perhaps fluctuation of bitcoin's price varies from time to time, so if we look at the statistical graph of bitcoin's price, it surely shows that it's price increases annually. But we cannot predict its future price eventhough its price now drops to very low percentage.
audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:52:50 AM

I don't know what is happening on the market today, starting with crypto coins which are actually getting worse and the price is decreasing and the XRP is even getting stronger when the market is still uncertain and worsening, and there are still some other unexpected things. and also btc which is currently experiencing a decline in prices there is still a possibility that prices will decline again and there is also the possibility that btc will reach the price of $ 4000 we do not know, we wait whether in the future the market will experience recovery or even worse.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:22:16 PM

I think that now there is a final wave (I hope that the last one) of intimidation of market participants. In such an environment, many traders lose their nerves and they sell their Bitcoin. Also, many stop-loss work.
I expect that in the near future we will have a great bull run. So we begin to buy, gentlemen Smiley
Why do you think this is the final wave?

I think and hope so.  I only have assumptions based on what I see. Personally, I am now preparing for a bull run. In any case, even if there is no bull run this year, the opportunity to buy Bitcoin at such a price is a very tempting offer, so I will take advantage of it.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:28:55 PM

It makes no sense to predict the possible market situation, because the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable. Personally, I try to get distracted and not to often look at market prices, because this situation in the market greatly depresses me. I hope that the market will still recover at least next year.
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:43:46 PM

I think Bitcoin correction is over for now. The corrections is the work of few whales that are manipulating the market for their own advantage. I think this is very bad for the market but all the same, one needs to learn how to always navigate around it.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:50:08 PM

I believe that the market is being manipulated right now. It is impossible to say exactly what will happen to the BTC price, since nobody knows this at 100%, and if someone does, he will be silent about it. Of course, we can assume further developments based on at least the past years. As far as I know and this can be seen on the chart, then after a big drop in the price of BTC there was always a big increase, and the price of BTC went up even higher. There was still panic, a lot of negativity, debates and predictions about the end of the BTC. All this was already more than once and again happening. All I think is that the growth of BTC will definitely be, but it is difficult to predict exactly when. Perhaps it will begin in December of this year.
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:03:47 PM

Bitcoin may fall below $ 4000, but it will be short-term, and in the future it will again return its position and we will see a price of $ 20,000.

okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:10:00 PM

I think we should expect the price to fall to $ 4000. And in general, if possible - buy. I think with the beginning of 2019, the market situation will begin to improve.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:13:31 PM

I believe bitcoin won't drop $4000 below, it can go $4200-$4300 range but won't go lower than $4000.
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:19:42 PM

We cannot predict and assume, but hopefully it wont happen. Everybody is crying knowing that bitcoin goes dip just like this. Hopefully by the end of this month, whales will buy back bitcoin so it will rise again. It is so sad seeing the bloody market in this industry.
but this is too difficult for bitcoin rise again, especially after Bitcoincash hash war.
not just bitcoin are dumped but other altcoin feel the impact from this war

wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:36:02 PM

Do you think bitcoin will pass the 4500 or 4000 mark or go even lower. what are you counting on?
how many people expected this? And for others, how bad is it? I do not have the opportunity to buy bitcoin now, it's a pity. Because I didn't have time to sell. That would be great.
At the same time, I see that ripple is leading in terms of sales at Binance, what is happening?

XRP really take palce recent days. and it's doing well.
bitcoin would have a dump, to 3000 at least. I think so.
I'll wait for that time to buy some

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:11:39 PM

I am afraid it is not over buddy, the professional analytics i trust say it is not the end of the fall, there is a good chance to reach 3400. What will happen then nobody knows. But remember- cold head and iron hands.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:13:28 PM

as if lowering the price of bitcoin did not lead him to a price below $1000, now the fun begins on the market
Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:27:49 PM

Indeed, this is the saddest news lately, apparently someone really wants to cash in once it creates such surplus on the market ... waiting

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:31:22 PM

While BTC is trading at a price of $ 4,500, but I think we still will see a drop below $ 4,000. Support special there and at the slightest wish of the bulls we again fall somewhere in the 3500 $ for BTC. The main thing then to get back at least a year old tops.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:33:05 PM

I think the price of Bitcoin will be lower than $ 4000, because this year is not a good year for the world's number one coin. But this will increase next year, so don't panic with this condition.
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:38:48 PM

I think we can go lower than 4000 , now the area where we can drop it to 3200 , and it's certainly very low but then we go to grow!

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: