Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:12:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent Selling Outweighing Buying in Cryptocurrency :(  (Read 1553 times)
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:49:30 AM

New people are fearing to buy cryptocurrency, otherwise experienced people and investors are still buying good altcoins. But the ICO market is facing the real tough situation! Everything is now in a critical condition for the big drops of the crypto market. But Everything will be okay again if the Bitcoin, ETH price raise to high.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:09:46 AM

It seems that only a few buy crypto at this time, beginners are still frustrated with this situation so they are afraid to collect coins. We monitor the market and still expect positive things to happen so crypto gets up again.
BuyBuyBitcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 29

Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:10:28 AM

I believe this sell off is a great way to buy some gems among the crypto currencies. Coins behind which is a good concept or Coins offer the solutions will not disappear from the market.

However, I have said before Montaten that 99% of all coins will disappear from the market. For this, new projects will be created that nobody knows today.

No No No

These Shitcoins aren't needed. Nobody is going to spend their bitcoin on these new projects that nobody wants.

The "Coins" as you call them are not the same as bitcoin, so why would people give their bitcoin to these projects?

Less Coins need to be created and more value needs to be provided to the people who put money into bitcoin. Bitcoin funded 90% of these shitcoins, if that was all it was created for, then bitcoin will continue to decline in value to non-crypto people.

It's good for everyone in crypto that the shitcoins die more easily. If people want to invest in alts it's going to keep the value of bitcoin down the longer they last. So altcoins get lower valued and less bitcoin moving into those projects (and scams)....it's only fitting that an altcoin PROVE it's value and expect "investors" have had enough of crappy altcoins and ICO's.

Avoiding ICO's and Shitcoins | Finding where people can Buy Bitcoin Around the World.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:10:59 AM

I do not believe that... of course people are buying, otherwise, how could others be selling??
This looks more and more like a golden opportunity to buy all top coins at discount price... can't understand exactly how this happened and/or why, maybe BCH drama, maybe panic selling, maybe one last hard squeeze before the new bull run... it doesn't really matters that much, what matters is that the prices maybe never reach this level again... just look at december 2016 prices...
Unfortunately most people have their money tied up and can't fill their bags with these cheap coins  Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
BuyBuyBitcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 29

Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:17:49 AM

I do not believe that... of course people are buying, otherwise, how could others be selling??

Everyone is moving their altcoins into bitcoin, fiat or going broke...

can't understand exactly how this happened and/or why, maybe BCH drama, maybe panic selling, maybe one last hard squeeze before the new bull run... it doesn't really matters that much,

There are too many shitcoins in crypto currency and people decided to stop funding them with bitcoin.

Watch what happens if bitcoin hits $1k  Cool

Nobody will invest in crap if bitcoin is down that low.

Unfortunately most people have their money tied up and can't fill their bags with these cheap coins  Grin

Because they're SHIT and FRAUD. Even the ones that plan to do something, lose tons of bitcoin for anyone who buys this shit.

Avoiding ICO's and Shitcoins | Finding where people can Buy Bitcoin Around the World.
Davidbike1 (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:23:33 AM

I will like you to show us evidence to proof that nobody is buying cryptocurrency. No matter how low the price is so many are seeing it as a golden opportunity to buy. This is opportunity that will never come back again.

Ok sorry, I know people are buying cryptocurrency. I know for every seller there is a buyer to make a trade, but the selling is becoming very intense.
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:28:30 AM

Many people are afraid for all the consequences in a bad side. That's the effect of selling in a very bad price for all of the cryptocurrency out there.
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:55:42 AM

yeah right now almost all of the cryptocurrency coin is going down if you're see in coinmarketcap all of the coin now is on RED. if you are not a person who has a strong soul sell all your coins before it's too late

pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:27:41 AM

This is not possible that nobody is buying cryptocurrency. This is a very negative approach for those who think so at all. This is true that crypto market is down these days and trading ratio of crypto market are on and an average. The investor of this market still holding new investor or old investor who have surplus amount for investment they only play the game. 
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:38:29 AM

Pheww sigh I can't believe there is still more selling than buying at these price levels.  What is going on?  Are people still selling because of fear of Craig White and bchsv or has the difficulty in bitcoin dropped.  Investors have gone out of their minds to be selling altcoins when they are down 90 to 99 percent, but what I cant believe is nobody buying them. 

If you claim, no one is buying then how are people actually selling their altcoins and Bitcoin? For the fact people are selling also implies that some other people are buying, more reason it's a peer-to-peer Decentralised platform.
maybe the point is that no one buys cryptocurrency from externally. the lack of outside interest in crypto will certainly make volatility and price changes become small. and if too much panic selling will certainly make prices continue to weaken.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:39:09 AM

Because we are experiencing massive decline that results to different factors to crypto users. Some holds and others sell due to possible lost the profit. Anyway, I suggest that hold your ethereum and bitcoin if you have. I believed that in due time it will rise again.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
SilverChromia

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:42:06 AM

In my opinion i wont say or i didnt think that nobody is buying cryptocurrency but we cannot hide the truth and the fact that some of people already losing hope in cryptocurrency especially because of what happen in the market price of any cryptocurrency at the moment thats why in this moment is not like the past that there unexpected number that today is already lessen and i think it will continue to decrease its number until the price of cryptocurrency is not stable at the higher price but we know sooner or later it will be come back again to normal and i think people is just taking their time to hold and waiting for the right opportunity when they will make a move to buy any cryptocurrency in the market so they can gain a lot of profit.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:47:54 AM

thinking like you is one of the factors why prices are down now, why panic says that no one buys bitcoin anymore as if you conclude that bitcoin is worthless anymore and not worth having, stop confusing the atmosphere by posting something that is not useful, it should You motivate investors to hold the bitcoin, you also want the price to go up again right?
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:50:35 AM

Pheww sigh I can't believe there is still more selling than buying at these price levels.  What is going on?  Are people still selling because of fear of Craig White and bchsv or has the difficulty in bitcoin dropped.  Investors have gone out of their minds to be selling altcoins when they are down 90 to 99 percent, but what I cant believe is nobody buying them. 

I believe that this is a plan for one of the biggest people inside the crypto space to spread fear and to make people leave the market in order for them to start a new big rally.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:59:16 AM

yes that's the fact that is currently happening, craig White wants that to happen. but once again he failed to drop bitcoin at the lowest level, he wanted to shake the price of bitcoin from now on and next year. but again, this is a way of unhealthy manipulation.
in some cases it is currently too risky for buying and trading.
PreethaLewis

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:32:02 AM

The argument against this being a indication of crypto winter is that we've seen this degree of volatility at Bitcoin all throughout 2017 (and even before). The difference now is that the sheer quantity of players is a complete exponent greater than it's ever been–and lots of new participants don't have any experience navigating these kinds of markets, which makes them even more sensitive to the down times.
Trinity_boy

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

Maybe not a lot is buying it but there are still a few who does. It's not like nobody is buying it completely because how could the sellers sell their bitcoins if no one is buying, right? There's got to still be people buying it somehow. Just not a lot maybe.
flametoken
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:43:51 AM

Believe me, there are people buying. To my surprise, there were two orders executed today, one at $4900 and the other one at $4600. I still have orders for different price points and I can't wait for the price to reach them so I could buy cheaply.

People who really believe in Bitcoin are rejoicing, because they can buy some more at cheap prices. They buy now cheap and they will keep using it throughout, no matter the price. Because they all know WHY bitcoin will eventually succeed.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:47:19 AM

No actually someone buys. Every trade has a two side. Buyer and seller. If someone doesn't buy this point, then price will go down and down until it find a buyer.

And I think it is not about buyer or seller. Someone or ones manipulating our crypto market badly. And no one earn anything. This is lose-lose! Everyone is getting lose.
tonywick

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:54:03 AM

i think you should try to understand it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: