Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:14:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent Selling Outweighing Buying in Cryptocurrency :(  (Read 1553 times)
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:08:35 AM

Pheww sigh I can't believe there is still more selling than buying at these price levels.  What is going on?  Are people still selling because of fear of Craig White and bchsv or has the difficulty in bitcoin dropped.  Investors have gone out of their minds to be selling altcoins when they are down 90 to 99 percent, but what I cant believe is nobody buying them. 

yes that's the fact that is currently happening, craig White wants that to happen. but once again he failed to drop bitcoin at the lowest level, he wanted to shake the price of bitcoin from now on and next year. but again, this is a way of unhealthy manipulation.
in some cases it is currently too risky for buying and trading.
This condition can be used to buy if you dare to take risks because the market conditions can still be worse than now, because more and more people are panicking and end up selling their assets.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

Pheww sigh I can't believe there is still more selling than buying at these price levels.  What is going on?  Are people still selling because of fear of Craig White and bchsv or has the difficulty in bitcoin dropped.  Investors have gone out of their minds to be selling altcoins when they are down 90 to 99 percent, but what I cant believe is nobody buying them. 
Get some rest and retreat for a month maybe but don't sell. If you only focus on this lows you will lose hope but if you focus for longterm there's no problem holding. This bloodshed is part of cycle in my opinion, simply the whales want your cheap coins and tokens. This market is extremely volatile that anything can happen in minutes, hours, days, weeks and months, but still its your call on when to give up or move forward.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:12:05 AM

I wouldn't say "nobody is buying them".  But I am sure a number of people are waiting for a likely bottoming out in price when they should be buying a certain amount every month regardless of price.
Just like what you commented, people are waiting for a new maximum fall. People are still there and are waiting for the lowest price they can get this month before deciding to buy Bitcoin. Investors are not interested in what is happening because they are still waiting for a good price to invest in Cryptocurrency.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:36:43 AM

I wish I have funds to buy when others are selling. This is really an opportunity to buy when there are panic sales.
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:45:33 PM

I don’t think that nobody wants to buy cryptocurrencies now. For example, I’m buying now. If the price drops even lower, I’ll try to buy more. I think now there are very big discounts for those who want to buy.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:49:56 PM

Maybe these investors are also taking a better chance of this event, they are increasingly dumping their coins until the market conditions get worse and then they buy cheaply, it sounds very cunning indeed but this makes a tremendous panic
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:52:05 PM

I don't think nobody is buying.

There is some buyers but comparing to sellers they are very little and that is causing the dump.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
AiBBio

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:52:47 PM

I think now the people a little bit scary about it, but I am sure a number of people are waiting for a likely bottoming out in price when they should be buying a certain amount.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:33:28 PM

There is something going on with the all cryptocurrency market in last 2 days and it is not pleasant. All coins loses like %20-25 at least.. I don't know is it about the black friday but yes nobody buys and opposite way everyone sells their cryptos.. That's why the market is bleeding..
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

I don't think nobody is buying.

There is some buyers but comparing to sellers they are very little and that is causing the dump.

Almost coins are dropping these days they are selling and mostly do not believe it can recover. But I think once it hit the bottom more likely their is more buyers and will increase again the price.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:54:05 PM

It is like a marketing strategy, weak hands are selling their coins at low price in bearmarket, but only few buyers are grabbing this preciouse opportunity, because most of the buyers are want to dive it more cheaper. When theres a sign of bullrun shows,  i am sure that those lower price will be sold in an instant.
RinkaDink

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:57:54 PM

what are you talking about , everyone will want to buy
my local groups on telegram are exploding with people looking to buy
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 01:59:28 PM

It's the lack of maturity among most of the investors when it comes to the determination of the investment scenario. This leads to generating a positive environment for the big whales and institutional investors to manipulate the price. When the market is falling, expert investors are investing in it whereas newbies usually tend to sell their investments. However, this is a great sign which is pointing towards growth in the coming months.
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:02:27 PM

Nobody is willing to invest in cryptocurrencies, just because they do not know or are waiting for someone to show you, how to come to us, invest here. My conclusion is that you were wrong about not buying crypto. I hope you understand this before speaking Cheesy.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

I think you don't know what you're talking about. In the first place what do you know about in trading? why did you came here anyway too?
You involved yourself into crypto trading industry and now not because the market is falling you think its going down to zero, why don't you make do some research first before saying those words with a non-sense statement about in crypto. You are actually wrong that nobody buying them, you are totally WRONG!
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:06:48 PM

this is what I think they want, yes Craig White intentionally incited us to panic, after bch did not have the marketability in the market with his hardfock.
I think what Craig White said was just to look for the stage in the bitcoin play. and they dance when they can buy bitcoin very cheaply
basobulat

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:20:29 PM

it is difficult to take a stand if the current situation, the decline still continues and we look more at the seller than the buyer. this is what causes the market to get redder. bitcoin is down more than 13.16% at the moment.
I want to buy, but the risk is too high, maybe waiting until the new green is growing

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:42:50 PM

Ya, Please don't say nobody buying cryptocurrency. If nobody did not buy market was fully vanished. But market is still running and people doing their trade in this low price market. Positive thinkers always thinking that Market will give U-turn again and better days is coming in near future. So don't give panic to other about market. Be positive always.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:39:33 PM

This is just an illusion that nobody buys cryptocurrencies. In fact, today's fall is a planned action that taking place on the demolition of the cryptocurrency price to an acceptable level for the profitable purchase of crypto coins. I think in December, the trend will change and Bitcoin will rush to the goal of $ 60,000.

Alphabit

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:11:45 PM

Ya, Please don't say nobody buying cryptocurrency. If nobody did not buy market was fully vanished. But market is still running and people doing their trade in this low price market. Positive thinkers always thinking that Market will give U-turn again and better days is coming in near future. So don't give panic to other about market. Be positive always.

Well said I still hold a few and looking forward to buying more at satisfactory price. Preparing to ride that Bull (run) soon. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: