Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:19:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent Selling Outweighing Buying in Cryptocurrency :(  (Read 1553 times)
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:07:10 PM

There are a lot of people who sell coins even if they are on losing because of fear. They're afraid of losing everything they have. Investors are not clinging to buying now, because they have a very good understanding of how the crypto market works and expects Bitcoin's price to fall slightly to invest heavily. It is clear that the cryptocurrency market is becoming increasingly popular and popular in the world, and that new investors will also be found in the future for the prosperity of the market.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HayaH

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:35:34 PM

Pheww sigh I can't believe there is still more selling than buying at these price levels.  What is going on?  Are people still selling because of fear of Craig White and bchsv or has the difficulty in bitcoin dropped.  Investors have gone out of their minds to be selling altcoins when they are down 90 to 99 percent, but what I cant believe is nobody buying them. 

Wondering how many of us are merely waiting for payday, or at least a moment when there is more than a few dollars to rub together during the holidays. Nothing more frustrating than having my favorite crypto currencies on super sale and not having enough spare money to throw at the markets. Just wait, eventually payday will happen and then people will buy again; with these prices I'm sure it won't take too long. As for Craig Wright, I can't voice my full opinions here in polite company......
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:47:43 PM

Pheww sigh I can't believe there is still more selling than buying at these price levels.  What is going on?  Are people still selling because of fear of Craig White and bchsv or has the difficulty in bitcoin dropped.  Investors have gone out of their minds to be selling altcoins when they are down 90 to 99 percent, but what I cant believe is nobody buying them. 

Now in the cryptocurrency market, technical analysis works very well and accurately. And this analysis shows a further decline. And many know about it. Therefore, many sell.

acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:49:10 PM

they may be smarter than you, by selling assets at current prices, which allows them to buyback at lower prices to increase their profit margins
yes this is indeed a risky game, from the beginning I never bought bitcoin for trading, therefore I don't care about market conditions like anything,
Whether you are happy or sad, the feeling that I have is to keep happy about bitcoin, because it makes it easier for me to transact
whether they want to sell or buy in large quantities, that is also not a problem for me
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:21:34 PM

People are buying cryptocurrency and as a matter of fact, people will continue to buy bitcoin. Who do you think is buying the coins being sold? There is no doubt that sellers have the upper and hence the price fall. As the price still has the tendencies to drop further, people may not want to rush to buy.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:26:35 PM

People was panicking to sell their coins specially those newbie that didn't really understand on what is happenning. I think because of the continues  falling of the value of coin so that is why they are panicking and they think bitcoin or cryptocurrency  will fall continues and it will not survive  hope that they should need to understand well this what happening.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:55:24 PM

now is not a good time to buy bitcoin, sell, and even trade. Their battle will be very long time, I think that we have to hold in an indefinite time.

when market conditions are bad, I prefer to share bitcoin knowledge with the public.
kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:19:08 PM

I think there is a lot of FUD scattered for the moment, we have to wait for things to calm down a bit and when investors see that it is not the end of the world, they will invest again, that is normal in this type of market that people are always on the edge, we just have to wait for things to calm down a bit to see what happens.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:30:42 PM

I think there is a lot of FUD scattered for the moment, we have to wait for things to calm down a bit and when investors see that it is not the end of the world, they will invest again, that is normal in this type of market that people are always on the edge, we just have to wait for things to calm down a bit to see what happens.
They just drag their emotions into panic selling and won't realize of what they are doing right now or they just simply get worried and shock.
Yes, this is uncontrollable scenario and it possible to happen all the time but it is our own to decide what is best for us today and in the future. Absolutely, those people who are currently selling for now will soon to have regrets once we bounce back.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:19:42 AM

yeah, the price of bitcoin right now is dropping more and more. we dont know about the end of this happen. as long this happen i think there are no buy activity from the market, there are the sell activity because of panic

biascoin

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:20:47 AM

you have very wrong idea about crypto and crypto market, my friend!

And sure you know everything about it, don't you ?

Truth is, no one is buying the DIP, people are selling and that is why its price is lower.
feather7789

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:13:17 AM

i think you are wrong, because people are very interesting to buy cryptos now a days.
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:04:35 PM

A lot of people are buying, it's that there are a lot more selling and the question is how much are those buying are willing to pay. You can take a look at coinmarketcap or bitcoinwisdom or any other website that shows volumes at exchanges which are increased from recently when the price was higher. I think a lot of those sellers are looking forward to rebuy more coins at a lower price. And a lot of them are gonna miss the dip, since the price can rebound anytime.

A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:39:23 PM

Yes, many people do not understand that it's easier to lose on the market than to win. Because, as soon as the situation makes them too unintelligible, they begin to panic and sell.
Alisa014

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:45:12 PM

I saw this article that analyses 11 coins that have been listed on Binance over the past six months. There are five different price points for each cryptocurrency. Just tell me what you think about it? Is it true?

https://coinedtimes.com/binance-listing-influence-on-cryptocurrency-price/
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

Yes, many people do not understand that it's easier to lose on the market than to win. Because, as soon as the situation makes them too unintelligible, they begin to panic and sell.
but for someone who is familiar with crypto this condition does not prevent him from holding back even to increase their assets. For someone who has worked in crypto for a long time, this is something very ordinary so they won't panic. therefore we were asked to continue to add our insight to be able to handle all situations. do not be quick to despair with the situation.
John5826

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

Now can not believe cryptocurrency many people because they dont know about cryptocurrency.It is lack of Marketting.So improve crypto marketting channel.
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

Not only do you think that, almost most traders will experience panic and will sell their bitcoin and there will be a big loss. I think the right thing is to hold up as hard as possible if you buy at a high price, if you have more money this is a good time to buy
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:10:07 PM

I do not believe , "nobody buying crypto". Many persons are giving panic sell. It is time to buy crypto. I think a number of people are buying. Also many investors are waiting for suitable time to buy crypto.

gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:18:54 PM

It shouldn't come as a surprise that people are buying despite the fall in price, for some people this is the best time to invest their money into buying of this assets as they stand to gain much more when their is rise in price of such altcoin that is been bought now. Thereby returning huge profit margin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: