Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:45:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why most people believe bitcoin to be worthless?  (Read 1698 times)
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:51:03 AM

i don't know why you think people think like that! they really don't.

there are two groups of people in my opinion.
1. those who don't know about bitcoin or don't understand it.
these people don't have any opinion about bitcoins "worth". they either don't care or they are always surprised and find the price weird. they don't say things such as "bitcoin is worthless"!!!

2. those who know about bitcoin and understand the potential of it.
these people are the ones buying bitcoin. but some of them who want to buy it cheaper always spread FUD about how it is "worthless" because they want others to not-buy while they buy cheaper bitcoins.

Agree!I don't think most people believe bitcoin to be worthless, all my friends, even if they have never purchased any crypto, no one thinks Bitcoin is worthless.
No one will express this opinion on something he doesn't know unless he is arrogant and ignorant.

Loser

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:02:43 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is worthless because its attractiveness is huge.Besides, the value is the Bitcoin's measure of the unit as it is much larger than the currencies we are using. Bitcoin prices are not falling, it does not mean that it does not come back and can reach a high price.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:52:12 AM

these people don't have any opinion about bitcoins "worth". they either don't care or they are always surprised and find the price weird. they don't say things such as "bitcoin is worthless"!!!

these people are the ones buying bitcoin. but some of them who want to buy it cheaper always spread FUD about how it is "worthless" because they want others to not-buy while they buy cheaper bitcoins.

Agree!I don't think most people believe bitcoin to be worthless, all my friends, even if they have never purchased any crypto, no one thinks Bitcoin is worthless.
No one will express this opinion on something he doesn't know unless he is arrogant and ignorant.
You know someone said something and issued a statement in accordance with their interests. so when someone wants to buy at a cheap price. of course they will spread the FUD and so on for their benefit. so in my opinion don't even take seriously to the speculation of other users. keep believing in yourself
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:51:52 AM

You are absolutely right on this! Once FUD is spread, the weak hands sell off while the whales buy bulk of it at cheap rate only to gain more profit in the nearest future.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
131tc01n

Activity: 569

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:35:31 PM

I don't think there are many people who think like that, maybe you mean people who don't know about bitcoin clearly they don't know the mechanism of bitcoin. They need an education that can change their thinking about bitcoin because education is very important in the initial introduction of a beginner
Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:52:17 PM

Yes I do get you buddy but most people will turn to forgo things they use to praise and adore a lot the moment there is a negative impression about it. And in the crypto world the issue of drop in prices is not something strange but dropping from  such peak to this level makes people lose hope but I trust bitcoin and am sure it is not worthless as you think. Is about time we propagate good news about bitcoin in hard times and not only come to say good things when prices are good.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

In my opinion, I don't think that most of the people are thinking btc to be a worthless investment. However, there are also investors that really think btc to be worthless especially for those who had loss big money on their btc investment especially during this bear market. I really believe that there will be an end of bear season in the coming months and perhaps will change the bearish trend back to bullish market thus stretching back the btc price upwards..

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
RonF

Activity: 98

HODL is the key to wealth

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:01:04 PM

Consider this: my friends father went to work in the 1930's for 25-cents per hour, which at the time was a live-able wage.  Try doing that now.  Truth is the US dollar has lost a tremendous amount of value since then.

Fact is, the US dollar has been losing value at an average of about 5% per year.

The US government is now 22-trillion dollars in debt.  All households in total are 12-trillion dollars in debt.  Time is fast coming where the US dollar collapses.

Us your brain.  Have a stock of gold, silver, food, water, firearms and ammunition, good friends and family.  Bitcoin too.  Live in the country where there are plenty of farms with food and like minded people.  Get a greenhouse for vegetables, raise chickens for eggs.

Or, stay in the city which will fall into savage groups of people seeking whatever they can take from you by force.

Bitcoin - HODL.

HODL is the key to wealth
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

In fact, Bitcoin does not have a FIAT value, and it is only valid for platform and application. The cost of Bitcoin that it is getting at the moment is that all investors agree and accept it as an accurate price and people receive it at that price. All traders decide everything.

AiBBio

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

Because a lot of people just used to listen to other sources of information, but not analyze it by themselves.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:12:03 PM

it is possible that people do not believe bitcoin is not valuable because the media is reporting that bitcoin is not ready to be used, so the cryptocurrency developers sell their digital assets and destroy the price of bitcoin and altcoin, I hope conditions like that will end

West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

Many people are now panicking because the value of bitcoin continues to slide. But i don't think that most people believe that bitcoin to be worthless. There are still many people who believes in bitcoin. Even if the price drops big.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:00:59 PM

Please ask me, is the paper printed face value is worth?
For a long time, the value of money is not reflected in the material that makes up the currency. As in ancient times, it was very difficult to change from gold to silver and from coins to paper money because people did not accept paper money. But the paper money proved to be superior to the coins.
Our world is going to be the age of technology, the use of electronic money to trade and serve life is very necessary. Maybe now they do not accept, but later will see its value.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 02:26:47 PM

I think we should be able to differentiate between random criticism and constructive criticism. There are the people who are against Bitcoin just because they have heard that Bitcoin is a scam from any random YouTube video, these people have nothing to do with the fundamentals of cryptocurrency but opposing Bitcoin is their prime responsibility.

On the other hand, there are some good critics who criticize based on some valid arguments and it triggers the healthy discussion and possible solution to the issues raised by them. Sadly, most of the people are under the influence of the people from the first category because of the prime criteria to be the member of second category is the availability of brain.
Victor CCG

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

People just care to any innovation when whatever it offers, is orders of magnitude better than what they previously used.

It doesn't help to be slightly more secure, cheap and easy to use. "
It has to be 10 times easier, 10 times cheaper and 10 times more secure.
Learn something takes effort and to break the "Oh, but I'am so used to it..." takes an herculean effort.

To make things worse:
Now Bitcoin is not as secure to a newbie as his bank account.
Now Bitcoin is much more difficult to use than the tradicional financial system.
Now Bitcoin is volatile, in other words a excellent way to lose money if you are a newbie.

Bear in mind that we are dealing with perceptions. You can literally draw to someone why these 3 things I just said are wrong, but if they can't feel it with their own experience it doesn't matter.

Finally, I belive that the "freedom from the traditional financial system" is no killer app, its a consequence.

The real killer application is overcoming geographic barriers to value, the ultimate internacional remittance service. Your money everywhere, anytime.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:40:12 PM

yes i agree with you. Definitely most of bitcoin investors now arr panicking and losses hope with bitcoin as if its gonna end. I think without further knowing bitcoin may also comes back its price to much more higher about 6000$ in next year, who knows?its just that drops its price then who buys many coins can have many profits in the future.
I think it's not worth it because bitcoin doesn't have a currency like the dollar and other currencies, bitcoin is only digital money and not yet exploited so in my opinion the reason is because it's not worth it
AiBBio

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

Just because a lot of people are lack of information and they create their opinions by influence of viral news.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:45:45 PM

Bitcoin brings a lot of useful things to our lives and it seems to me that people are deeply mistaken in saying that Bitcoin is worse than a dollar
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:03:30 PM

It seems to me that those people who consider Bitcoin useless simply do not understand it and do not understand anything

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:11:00 PM

most people think that "No useful Dapp or any sort of business based on bitcoin or crypto in general that is making a decent amount of revenue except for exchanges and mining hardware companies.!"

If you have to debate with someone about the "real" value of bitcoin. rather than people buying it to sell it for more fiat , what are the proper arguments that you have to use ?

people have already built this kind of immune system against the benefits of Decentralization which is bitcoin strongest weapon.

i mean the average person does not really care about centralization, more than 90% of the world's population, go to work early morning, go home in the evening, get paid by the end of the month and really do not give a fudge whether their money is sitting at the bank or an Exodus wallet as long as they get to spend it.

that average person would buy into a new idea if it has something of a direct change on his life style, i mean if you were to invent a cheap flying car then the whole world would want to have it.

I was trying to promote bitcoin to one of my friends, and he did not seem to be impressed at all, a while later another friend of ours talked about this new product that you  can apply to your penis  and get an instant 0.5 cm extra length and my friend got so excited and said he is going to buy it. Shocked

it's not funny i know, but seems like he has got a small one and he needs to fix it. so he THINKS he is got a problem , therefore whatever solution you throw at him is an easy SELL.

but people do not really have any problem with fiat or how govs print money out of thin air. they really do not care as long as they get enough of it .

so what is the real use case that we can plant in these people's heads ? do we have to create a problem that matters to them and then propose bitcoin or crypto  in general to solve that matter?

how do you go about convincing some one into at least believing in bitcoin as appose to buying it. ?

Who says most people think that way? To be honest most people don't even know what they are talking about when it's cryptocurrency related. They are making judgement before even having any knowledge about the subject.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: