Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:19:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why most people believe bitcoin to be worthless?  (Read 1698 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:04:34 PM

The reason why people believe that bitcoin will become worthless because of its price. Falling price of bitcoin is the only the reason why they think it is worthless even though it is not. Do you ever think that bitcoin will really become worthless? Do not believe on that but instead on thinking that bitcoin will become worthless just on how we survive in this current situation.

I don't think long time crypto users are taking these negative statements seriously anyways. You're right. Too many people are looking at the short term price movement of bitcoin whereas investors look way beyond to a time when the tech that runs it become widely accepted. If anything, we're just getting started.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paz-1991

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:17:56 PM

I completely agree with everything written above! We need to look at the wider picture and the base core of the BTC, the essence and the way how it was built in the first place. Blockchain revolutionized the way how the data are transferred and this is something that is yet to be applied in different parts. BTC is something to be considered as a long time investment not as an easy money. And of course, as in every investing branch, we have different types of investors with different starting points and different expectations. I strongly believe that BTC is worth a while and that patience is something that we shold all arm ourselves with. Great things are yet to come!
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:27:58 PM

people who don't believe in bitcoin are those who don't know bitcoin, they only conclude from a question, or those who only judge from many scattered FUDs. for someone who is good at looking at opportunities, bitcoin is the biggest opportunity to get profits, even though it is very risky, and bitcoin is very valuable
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:37:27 PM

Agreed! There are issues with Bitcoin and many markets suffer at the loss of price of Bitcoin but its needless to say that I disagree with you and that crypto in general adds real value to society.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:17:45 PM

Agreed! There are issues with Bitcoin and many markets suffer at the loss of price of Bitcoin but its needless to say that I disagree with you and that crypto in general adds real value to society.
yes you are right, bitcoin is very valuable in the digital world but if in the real world bitcoin is worthless because bitcoin was created only valid in its own world, digital. maybe people think bitcoin isn't valuable because it doesn't know the shape and the real results of bitcoin.
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:21:16 PM

Bitcoin considers useless only when it falls, and when it grows, everyone thinks it is very useful.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:26:07 PM

Those to whom I talk about Bitcoin is not so much. But before I talk about Bitcoin, I suggest reading books. People memorize more clearly the information from the book or from the video clip.To be honest a lot of people wonder as quick as possible to make money on bitcoin.A very small percentage of people are directly interested in the technology behind bitcoin.That's it these people when the price of bitcoin decreases and say that it is useless.Also, many people simply do not see the practical application of bitcoin in everyday life.I think these are the main factors that guide people in the conclusion about the uselessness of bitcoin.
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 08:33:30 PM

most people think that "No useful Dapp or any sort of business based on bitcoin or crypto in general that is making a decent amount of revenue except for exchanges and mining hardware companies.!"

If you have to debate with someone about the "real" value of bitcoin. rather than people buying it to sell it for more fiat , what are the proper arguments that you have to use ?

people have already built this kind of immune system against the benefits of Decentralization which is bitcoin strongest weapon.

i mean the average person does not really care about centralization, more than 90% of the world's population, go to work early morning, go home in the evening, get paid by the end of the month and really do not give a fudge whether their money is sitting at the bank or an Exodus wallet as long as they get to spend it.

that average person would buy into a new idea if it has something of a direct change on his life style, i mean if you were to invent a cheap flying car then the whole world would want to have it.

I was trying to promote bitcoin to one of my friends, and he did not seem to be impressed at all, a while later another friend of ours talked about this new product that you  can apply to your penis  and get an instant 0.5 cm extra length and my friend got so excited and said he is going to buy it. Shocked

it's not funny i know, but seems like he has got a small one and he needs to fix it. so he THINKS he is got a problem , therefore whatever solution you throw at him is an easy SELL.

but people do not really have any problem with fiat or how govs print money out of thin air. they really do not care as long as they get enough of it .

so what is the real use case that we can plant in these people's heads ? do we have to create a problem that matters to them and then propose bitcoin or crypto  in general to solve that matter?

how do you go about convincing some one into at least believing in bitcoin as appose to buying it. ?

Am glad you said most, definitely bitcoin is never meant to be understood by 100% of humans around the world today and in another point most see it as some sort of Ponzi oh yes most people see it that way since it's something about the internet.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:31:40 PM

Well, I believe that the main problem that could interest people in buying bitcoin is lack of money. You really need to get interested people to they understand that this investment will be correct. Only a few will be able to get interested in the idea of bitcoin.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:56:17 PM

Well, I believe that the main problem that could interest people in buying bitcoin is lack of money. You really need to get interested people to they understand that this investment will be correct. Only a few will be able to get interested in the idea of bitcoin.
I agree.Since investing in bitcoin involves money,those people who have not enough money and do not understand bitcoin in the first place,would simply not even mind bitcoin.They believe it's just a useless investment.But for people who have brilliant minds,bitcoin is such a profitable investment so they always crave to have even a single bitcoin because that would definitely change their future.

Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:50:58 PM

Because most of them don't know the market well or just panicking about the price gaps.

yes, it is also possible that they are people who trade but experience a large loss and ultimately blame the crypto platform. The thing that is certainly very illogical to do, some others want to get the bitcoin price at the lowest point. FUD like this has long been ignored by crypto enthusiasm because it doesn't work well

Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:18:07 AM

Because they keep on saying that bitcoin will die and be done because the price of it becomes more lower and lower every day. That is why people believe that bitcoin is worthless. But wer all know that Bitcoin's price will rise again like before.
newbie0506

Activity: 233

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:26:35 AM

i don't know why you think people think like that! they really don't.

there are two groups of people in my opinion.
1. those who don't know about bitcoin or don't understand it.
these people don't have any opinion about bitcoins "worth". they either don't care or they are always surprised and find the price weird. they don't say things such as "bitcoin is worthless"!!!

2. those who know about bitcoin and understand the potential of it.
these people are the ones buying bitcoin. but some of them who want to buy it cheaper always spread FUD about how it is "worthless" because they want others to not-buy while they buy cheaper bitcoins.

I Agree on this argument. Most people who spread FUD are the ones who are very interested in this technology. People tend to hoard things if they know that it will have a very high value in the coming years.

For me, I would suggest that instead of spreading FUD, they should help other people on understanding Bitcoin's vast potential in the finance industry, its use cases, and how it will affects the world.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:47:24 AM

Only people who lose or go bankrupt because they have bought bitcoin at high prices and have not made a profit saying bitcoin is useless. For me bitcoin is very special, whatever bitcoin I have, I will play it (trading).
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:44:25 AM

Only people who lose or go bankrupt because they have bought bitcoin at high prices and have not made a profit saying bitcoin is useless. For me bitcoin is very special, whatever bitcoin I have, I will play it (trading).
Well in my part I believe that the bitcoin is really amazing and there is no direct proof or evidence that it will lose its value in th e near future.  Because if we are going to put basis on the demand or maybe the price of bitcoin today I believe that we can still be amazed on it, because even if we are in a huge dip we can still say that the price is still big and enoughf to earn a huge amount of profit.

sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:30:49 AM

Well in my part I believe that the bitcoin is really amazing and there is no direct proof or evidence that it will lose its value in th e near future.  Because if we are going to put basis on the demand or maybe the price of bitcoin today I believe that we can still be amazed on it, because even if we are in a huge dip we can still say that the price is still big and enoughf to earn a huge amount of profit.

I think that most people believe with bitcoin is wortless, are those who split negative news and trigger with people's positive motivation. And for those who believe from the fraud are the losers in crypto. And so, I encourage everyone not attcahed by fraud and keep believing with bitcoin's capacity to surpass the prices declination.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:49:36 AM

probably there are few people who are already aware with the existence of bitcoin but still close minded and didn't see the potential in it so that they also don't believe about its worth. it's really hard to convince people to believe in something that they are having a hard time to understand and already prevent themselves to be exposed in to something new.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:10:47 PM

For the first time i have heard Bitcoin is worthless by seeing the dump. We have to think that why Bitcoin is in dump position? It is for panic. Who created pacnic? Some greedy people spread rumor to dump to buy in cheap rate but Bitcoin isn't worthless for itself. It is still the best digital cryptocurrency.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:14:17 PM

Are close to panixale more than ever, who will buy it all away, from alarmists with the current constant emission for the new year? Already on the 6800 poured from all the buckets, and the whales went to "rest"

Not an investment period, so to speak, these ng ... would stay on current, it would not be bad
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:20:26 PM

It is simple, they do not understand Bitcoin and how to use it.  A monkey when given a million dollar and a banana will choose banana over that million dollar.  That defines how these people think Bitcoin is worthless.  People will never see any value unless they know how it works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: