Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:13:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lessons from the fullest dip  (Read 2561 times)
ArturoProfit

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:50:43 AM

Take profit according to money management and periodically please yourself and your loved ones with gifts from this profit.The emotional background of these actions will rise and affect well on subsequent deals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:23:42 AM

I think greed is not a vice. In the case of cryptocurrency, this is what helped us want more!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:55:07 PM

- while a down-trend trade only in USD/USDT pair;
 - do not enter any ICO if the BTC market crashes, it will be dumped 10x times;
 - don't listen any fucking shiller like Balina, Supoman, icodrops, etc.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:56:38 PM

Yes, I think who survived the crisis already learned a lesson... At least I learned my. In a hard way, unfortunately.

You are not alone, brother. Do not be so sad. As for me, I have understood that it is always better to invest in many altcoins, and do not spend all the money that you have to buy the cryptocurrencies.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:08:22 PM

Take profit according to money management and periodically please yourself and your loved ones with gifts from this profit.The emotional background of these actions will rise and affect well on subsequent deals.

This is the problem of everyone because unless we pretend
We are all greedy and greedy
We were all in profit and we were hoping the trend will continue on and on and on
Until it all subsided and we are here in the lows
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:14:50 PM

The crash will teach alot of people a bitter lesson and they will learn from it,
they will learn the following

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

3. To cashout on profit always

4. To stop following hype

5. To know that what goes up must come down etc
You are right, even with such a market situation, you need to learn lessons, work on your mistakes and avoid them anymore. Those points that you indicated are quite logical and should be considered in the future.
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:18:44 PM

Yes, I think who survived the crisis already learned a lesson... At least I learned my. In a hard way, unfortunately.

You are not alone, brother. Do not be so sad. As for me, I have understood that it is always better to invest in many altcoins, and do not spend all the money that you have to buy the cryptocurrencies.
All those who did not sell got a very good life lesson, I did not have a lot of money in cryptocurrency, so I did not lose much.

Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:21:43 AM

I fully agree with such advice. During my work on the crypto market, I have already seen that such recommendations help investors make the right decisions and respond quickly to changes in the market situation. I am especially sure that you need to carefully select a project with good potential, but you do not need to love it.
mullzerwar

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:45:20 AM

Perhaps being greedy is what makes the market flowing, cause if there are no greedy people, the price of all coins will be hard to increase, cause there are no one purchasing ad keeping the coins, making the demand rise so it will also affect the price of coins.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:54:51 AM

the most important is the direct does not feel satisfied with the results and do not easily believe in what is in crypto. Crypto can deliver results that are not predictable and sometimes even predictions that good can be bad and wrong when applied in crypto. It is true that the experience will give this learning and to be aware of in order to get maximum results.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:35:30 AM

Crypto can deliver results that are not predictable and sometimes even predictions that good can be bad and wrong when applied in crypto. It is true that the experience will give this learning and to be aware of in order to get maximum results.
Not just cryptos, all the markets and investment opportunities are unpredictable hence you need to prepare yourself to approach accordingly. Yes, the basic principle of effect investment and asset management is, investing only what you can afford to lose. If you are following this principle then you will never worry about the unpredictable nature of markets. You can simply hold them as long as you may need your money back. When you are planning to get back your money, if your researchers were good then you will be in profits.

Here we must note, if we have invested only with highly reputed and actual project-based coins then we will never worry about the current downfall of crypto markets. Because, we can be sure about bouncing back of those coins at any time. But, some coins will never bounce back as its projects will not be having any further development.
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:41:34 AM

You summed up very well, people will always forget their pain and start a new round of adventure. If we can't learn some knowledge from the failed experience, then we will be injured again.
In the bull market last year, many people did not stop the script in time. Yes, we rushed over and then fell off the cliff.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:59:29 AM

Just don't trade if you don't know how its work and just keeping the buy low sell high strategies usually for the newbies who are not experienced.
ScarletSnow

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:49:59 AM

The crash will teach alot of people a bitter lesson and they will learn from it,

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

Seems like you learned a lot of stuff but number 1 is also good if the project is quite nice if you really understand and love their concept. Following hype as well can earn as profits by riding the waves, you can maximize it by buying on its cheap and has bonus stage. Used Idex, hotbit and mercatox as trading those hype coins as investors usually based on these exchangers.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:42:08 PM

Greed and hype is like the bloodline of this space, most people FOMO in by the hype and later get greedy if the hype makes it through, and then boom everything is gone. People completely forget the law of gravity in investments or anything having to do with finances. You said it all never love a coin. Always take profit.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:29:27 PM

You must always stay calm and cold blooded, because if you like a coin too much or are sure that it will give you profit (without any analysis), you will lose your money. Stay strong and be patient, we will get our profit soon.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:32:13 PM

Or you can only hodl and forget about everything. Turn off computer, forget about graphs, news, start living and come back in few years.

TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:33:46 PM

yes, I really like points 2 and 5 I always get greedy when the coin I hold has a pump.
very hard to cashout the profit when get pump.
then no 5 now i realize that really happen now  Smiley
waaat?

Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:50:02 PM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

You are right. I'm in those people. But without such dumps those lessons wouldn't be so convincing. We should have been to compare and we got it. I think many people got those serious lessons.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 04:53:37 PM

Yes, those are very important lessons to learn.
With every market that is bullish, there are a small amount who profit greatly and the vast majority who lose.

In the stock market, it is the actual brokers themselves.
While the normal investor is putting in money, the broker is making bank off of commissions.
And when you want to cash out, they will do their best to convince you to just reinvest in something else.
Appeal to your sense of greed (while they get even more comissions).
It's like in gambling, when you are on a winning streak, you falsely belive that it will continue more.

In the crypto world, exchanges are making bank off of us.
No matter how high the value of our crypto goes, we don't actually make or lose money until we cash out.
And what were most people doing during the bull run?
Just reinvesting more and more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: