Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:26:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lessons from the fullest dip  (Read 2565 times)
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:45:47 AM

I think its better to make a target price so you can disposed your token as fast as you can and dont expect too much on what you are holding and lastly dont be so greedy this this what I've learned in the month's of bear month's
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:49:11 AM

in principle, I agree with you, the only point that I still cannot do is: "never love a coin") unfortunately I become attached to coins and I love them, I love and cherish) it happens that the coin is unremarkable , and I buy it and buy it, I save it ... why? I don `t know ... inner feeling suggests, as a rule, then the coin reciprocates and we fly with it to the moon Grin and on the rest of the items I agree with you
sssergy

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:04:27 AM

Another thing I learn from this market without this 5 lessons. I learn don't wait for right moment, every time try create a moment and don't wait for luck but 1 is good Never too love a coin.
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:34:43 AM

I also learnt that it is never a good idea to hold a token you do not believe in while it is advisable to trade the good coin you have instead of jutmst keeping it in a wallet, you trade and increase it

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:37:37 AM

The lesson I realized was a lot, but I want to say quickly that the biggest lesson is to never regret the past. Be prepared to never see that again
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:27:06 PM

The crash will teach alot of people a bitter lesson and they will learn from it,
they will learn the following

3. To cashout on profit always

Your number 3 is Avery fantastic approach
And for such a bearish start to 2019, it is best to always cash out when in profits
Don’t second guess or have doubts

Don’t risk the second
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:35:34 PM

The most important lesson from the fullest dip - non-professionals should not get into the sphere of trading and investment, it can be a collapse for them. Unfortunately, this will not stop anyone, as many people are very greedy.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:37:27 PM

The crash will teach alot of people a bitter lesson and they will learn from it,

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

4. To stop following hype

5. To know that what goes up must come down etc

I agree with this. I learned a lot of things about cryptocurrency last year. Since I started focusing on crypto last bull-market, I thought that there's no way for the market to go down and that it will keep growing as time goes by. It's really devastating since I lost a lot of opportunity and money last year, but atleast I have learned this.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:50:30 PM

I certainly agree with you. It is important that we'll know how to handle both our emotions and that we should be able to handle our emotions towards the market. Once we hold a certain coin, we should not put too much emotions to it but rather learn how to let go when needed. Also, we should know when to hold and when to buy and we should not expect too much from it.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:58:41 PM

I think such a long dive has already made everyone draw the necessary conclusions. I like cryptocurrencies, but still in my understanding they are only a tool for earning.

I hope so, people should learn from all the dumps in this market and never get too attached from it and set target price instead. Right now people see cryptocurrency as an investment tool, but hopefully in the future it will be more on using the blockchain system which offer a good one to all of us.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 01:11:09 PM

I think such a long dive has already made everyone draw the necessary conclusions. I like cryptocurrencies, but still in my understanding they are only a tool for earning.

Every crypto user or investor who experienced the long bear market has learned one or two lessons. One of the great lessons that must be recognized and learned is the prevention of FUD. The market went down further because of the FUD that was created by some people because they thought the market was collapsing and in view of that began to spread that false thoughts to others.

manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 01:17:37 PM

I think its better to make a target price so you can disposed your token as fast as you can and dont expect too much on what you are holding and lastly dont be so greedy this this what I've learned in the month's of bear month's
it will depend on the exchanges to where some offer direct conversion of fiat to crypto. In that case you can directly earn cash everytime market price pump. Yet, this is not really the feature of cryptocurrency exchange so wether we like it or not we will just going to hold our crypto until a huge market price increase so that one can earn. But, with slight market price volatility with ups and down then only local exchange will going to earn with high transaction fee.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:21:29 PM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

It is difficult to disagree with these conclusions.However, some details are missing that are very important. For example, determining in advance which profit is enough to sell? If we do not plan it before, greed can easily blind us.

Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:44:46 PM

To always take profit when you can, I think this a perfect advice and personally it has really helped me during this dip cos I would have been at a great loss if I didn't take the profits when I did

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:44:38 PM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

i have no doubts about the positivity of this post, and as 2019 has turned out, we must ensure not to follow the hype.

alot of people invested in etherum due to the etherum hardwork, supposed to start up soonest, but it was postponed and there was a bearish market, lets all be vigilant.
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:15:34 PM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

What a nice post.. Very direct and straight. People need to really wake up to the realities of cryptocurrency. Sell when you see profit and move on. Hold a coin only when you see great potentials in it not because you like the team members or sort. A word is enough for the wise.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:34:39 PM

Another thing I learn from this market without this 5 lessons. I learn don't wait for right moment, every time try create a moment and don't wait for luck but 1 is good Never too love a coin.
That is right. Do not wait right moment but know how much you are longing because you would waste your time waiting while you could gain even on the price it has is not lower than other expected. It is how you play with it carefully because luck is always there but do not abuse it and know your limit always.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 10:39:44 PM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

always exchange your coins right away if you think you can profit a lot from it, dont become greedy as greediness in the world of crypto is a losing battle and always keep it in your mind that cryprocurrencies were so volatile, prices always change in a second and sometimes prices falls or rise a lot in just an hour.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:40:51 PM

Hodling doesn't have same meaning with falling the love with specific coin. Right moments exist and these moments appear randomly in market.The rest is depend on trader's ability to be able catch it.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:50:48 AM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

Totally agree, very right conclusions. Especially #3. Always need to fix the profits in fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: