Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:22:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ADVICE TO EVERYONE HOLDING BTC  (Read 816 times)
Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:31:31 PM

So guys! ! Who predict this dip of bitcoin price,  many technical analyzers said bitcoin has a strong support at 5800 usd!  , Are you still beleive in technical analysis?
RinkaDink

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:33:49 PM

consistant dips in the last few days . if you scroll out to 15m per candle you can see that it looks like a freaking copy and paste on the graph , dips look the same as the last dips , 2 big wave followed by a herd of smaller ones.

consistnt bot selling on binance looks like a war there
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:34:18 PM

Firstly, i am not a financial Advisor but please do take this tip seriously. BTC has gone all the way down from $6k to $4529 this morning. People are in great loss. so to avoid further losses. sell now.. i believe some people will listen to me
I think that now we sell, we will lose a lot. After 2 times red surely our market will return to green early and bitcoin will rebound to 6k $ back. Keep holding and do not sell as other investors.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

Are you still beleive in technical analysis?
Never. Just like the name, it's only analysis a.k.a speculation.

Each people have their own decision, either it sell it now or hold it (or maybe keep re-buy on this opportunity). We can't say OP's suggestion is wrong, maybe the price will keep falling after we have sold our coins. Just do what you think you will not regret in the future
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:40:37 PM

I would also suggest to sell. In order for this dumps to stop, you have to sell. We have seen how it works even before the pump up to $19k last year, its not going to die though. The  war between BCH and BTC is destroying everything here. They will spend billions to destroy BTC and they thought they are winning when its price is still more than a thousand.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 12:46:36 PM

This way, the price will dip even more. Instead of selling from this situation out of fear, you should hold on to that coins and wait for them to gain its ground again. It will not be forever low.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:49:42 PM

Well thanks for the advice. It's good to think good about buddies. Anyways people do have the belief still and so I don't think they're gonna leave. Actually, i learnt this is the third time of a great sell off and the percentage decreases each time. Maybe it's over, maybe it's not. It's now a personal decision. Believers still have a great chance though because the market cap is still in billions.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:58:03 PM

some people still hope that next year the market will return to its heyday, but I myself am a little doubtful about the predictions of those who still have hope
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:06:34 PM

I do not agree with the statement that you mean, if you give advice like that it means you are one of the influences that make this a bad market condition. When the market deteriorates I prefer to hold and wait until the market is felt to be below, after that please buy more coins at a low price
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:35:49 PM

to sell now is a high risk but if your prediction is true we are in a safe place, even though we have already suffered a loss
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:38:16 PM

Firstly, i am not a financial Advisor but please do take this tip seriously. BTC has gone all the way down from $6k to $4529 this morning. People are in great loss. so to avoid further losses. sell now.. i believe some people will listen to me

This advice from the trader), who wants to buy at cheaper to sell at more expensive. And you are a sly young man. I don't think it's worth selling now.

kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

people will always listen but don't think that they will do what you said. if people start to sell the price will will go down more so it is better to hold your bitcoin and be patience. crypto is unpredictable so we don't know what will happen the next.
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:49:18 PM

You can decide to sell and let that stay as your choice and not you're advising any one to emulate. Hodling is best option now except you're in profits, then you're good to go. But those experiencing losses now can't afford to sell now. Hodling through will be the best option now.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:52:43 PM

The fact is that not only large and small traders began to sell. There were rumors that miners also began to sell. This is the last stage. The hashrate continues to fall, but the number of transactions has increased.
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

Cheesy Sound like a big shark calls everyone. I think this is not the right time to sell anymore. It is time to HODL. Because of FUD, everyone always be manipulated. The bigger assets you keep, the more FUD you get.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:00:26 PM

If you could have suggested about altcoins I could have considered your advice by doing some due diligence, Presently the market condition is very bad & we cannot deny this condition of market. A lot of the investors are holding bitcoin since 11 months in hope of the bull run & due to this price crash if they exit they will be facing huge loss. Its better to HODL it happens in the cryptocurrency market and recovers later, Just wait and watch don't exit in panic mod history will repeat.

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:08:09 PM

you have 3 options.

1º) Believe what important traders, analysts and big investors are saying with data, reasons, perfectly rational and logical + technical Analysis (which is that BTC and all other Alts are going to hell very quickly), so leave selling all and do it fast

2º) Hold, because you've lost a huge amount of money (which is the case of the 100% of people telling to hold in this forum) because you consider , ONLY WITH BLIND FAITH IN THIS SHITTY MARKET, that it will recover eventually and that by no means it will die.

3º) Accept that the market can certainly collapse and you´ll risk the rest of your investment knowing that there is a huge possibility to lose it all.

Faith against Data. Faith against Technical analysis. Faith against market.

If i have to choose, i would say leave now any day of the year. This situation will probably be the end of this market. Please, you have to differentiate between technology and market. They have almost nothing to do with each other RIGHT NOW.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 02:15:03 PM

This!

I wouldn't urge everyone to sell at this dip. I'll suggest the other way, instead of selling, go buy more!

This is what you do when too many people are scared of the market now and is in panic. Don't ride the panic selling, instead buy with confidence.

OP do you have a buy order at around $3k or less?  It is normal to wish that you can buy on that low but no offense I would say that this is just some manipulation since both the media and miners were mobilized to spread FUD plus those who have lots of Bitcoin starting to fake sell their holding just to show that the market is really crashing and then buying at the bottom so when the price kick in, they had maximized their profit.  This kind of strategy were used several times but it seems to be never outdated.  Though I hope readers won't listen to you OP because it would be their loss.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:32:47 PM

No, sell now is that you bear a lot of money. Bitcoin will come back, believe me.
If you panic, you should not invest. Investors have "cold heads", patience and determination.
There are many people thinking about buying more now, why are you thinking of selling it?
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

This type users are known  as weak panic sellers who itself will never make profit and not let anyone else to make profit. In trading market if you believe in your coin then this type of crash are known as buying opportunity to buy more so when the market goes up you can make profit soon. Crypto market will never die only the price fluctuation will always be their and who are real traders will always buy on low and sell on high.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: