Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:53:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's go to Singapore! We can pay with Btc there.  (Read 2414 times)
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

Singapore adoption of cryptocurrency is evident as the ICOs that has sprung out of that country is so enormous. But what do you think people will be entering singapore just because they want to consume their bitcoins?
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:21:47 PM

this is good for the cryptocurrency community. it goes to show bitcoin and cryptocurrency use is getting stronger, spreading across the globe. soon every corner in the world will be buying and selling with bitcoin and other cryptocurrency

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:02:18 AM

What happened to borderless digital currency? Don't need to go to Singapore to use Bitcoin, it's available to be used in 100% of the world's countries, if not 100% of the geographical locations throughout, limited by network connectivity is all;)

Hell, if countries that tried banning Bitcoin still can see users and traders on P2P platforms, shouldn't this be enough proof to show that any attempt to make it illegal won't work? That's the beauty of this thing.

My thoughts exactly. Cryptocurrencies being digital, are already designed to be used anywhere, regardless of location. This reminds me of the new crypto Virie which describes it distributed exchange network as a “market without borders.” And I think that captures what crypto should be.
goldreset

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:55:08 AM

Singapore is a great place and it is a good thing they plan to move with time ahead of many. Am sure more business will begin to adopt cryptocurrency in Singapore!

If all the major cities in the word are in tune with cryptocurrency, it will be very exciting.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:23:43 AM

Singapore have accepted bitcoin there ? Nice information and we can go there by using bitcoin for payment transaction, we know Singapore is the most popular country for travelling and nice have bitcoin as payment transaction.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 01:48:00 PM

If this is true then this would be great for crypto currency future and also for the people who join with bitcoin and a part of crypto. it is also be the begining for other country to think about this latest technology and use this in their country also.as far my opinion this is good for bitcoin as well as for us.

anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

It's great because Singapore is a progressive country or we can say that Singapore is a prosperous country. And after japan, Singapore takes legal framework for the crypto currency,especially the legality of bitcoin, it is a positive sign for bitcoin. This means that we can use bitcoin in Singapore for any type of business.
rain3798

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:15:12 PM

I just wanted to ask, why do we need to go to Singapore just to use the BTC for payment? We can exchange it on our own type of money in your own country. Another one is that if the bitcoin will going to use for payment then what about the price of the bitcoin in the market which changes everyday. For example a In 0.005 BTC you can already have a family size meal, then after a 4 or 5 days your 0.005 BTC for a family size meal is now only good for meal of a single person?. It makes me really curious on how Singapore took care of the changes in price of btc although it was really a good thing that they are open and accepting BTC.

Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:57:35 PM

Woow that's great. All we know that Singapore is a progressive country and many tourist attraction you will find in this country . And because it is progressive or we can say that Singapore is a rich country it is also a high cost living country . If I'm not mistaken Singapore is next to germany in the most high cost living country in the world and imagine if you can use bitcoin in that country you are perfectly seat and relax confartable. Because if you are already save bitcoin before you go there you can surely enjoy every facilities because you can use your bitcoin as a payment.
Of course this is progress for Singapore, Singapore is very high-income and has potential including developed and developing countries, but it is not yet known whether the use of bitcoin has been legalized or not by the government in Singapore.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:55:00 PM

I saw this article today: https://news.bitcoin.com/singapore-regulatory-framework-cryptocurrency-payment-services/ about paying with cryptocurrencies in Singapore.
The central bank has finalized the new regulatory framework for payment services and they have included cryptocurrencies.
I think this is the future of banking and something that all countries should start doing.
The plus of making this change in the financial system is that there will be less money laundering and terrorism financing risks in the crypto world which is good for normal people that have hope and invest in online coins but bad for the ones that use the online coins for the reasons mentioned before.

What do you think? Is it a good idea to introduce cryptocurrencies in the financial systems of the world's countries?
We have some Bitcoin ATMs and crypto stores in VietNam too Smiley You can buy an coffee and pay with Bitcoin or cash your coin anytime.
Peacemaker1994

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:09:54 AM

It good to know bitcoin is accepted as a medium of payment in Singapore but Singapore won't Be the only country that support cryptocurrency the world is adopting the system very fast
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:55:57 AM

I saw this article today: https://news.bitcoin.com/singapore-regulatory-framework-cryptocurrency-payment-services/ about paying with cryptocurrencies in Singapore.
The central bank has finalized the new regulatory framework for payment services and they have included cryptocurrencies.
I think this is the future of banking and something that all countries should start doing.
The plus of making this change in the financial system is that there will be less money laundering and terrorism financing risks in the crypto world which is good for normal people that have hope and invest in online coins but bad for the ones that use the online coins for the reasons mentioned before.

What do you think? Is it a good idea to introduce cryptocurrencies in the financial systems of the world's countries?

Even in the Philippines you can now pay using Bitcoin, but somehow I don't see a good thing to use Bitcoin as payment since its price could go down as much.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:03:48 AM

Of course it is a good idea but I think it still a long run for the crypto currency to dominate every countries currency but in time will come that this will happen.

bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:11:54 AM

Of course it is a good idea but I think it still a long run for the crypto currency to dominate every countries currency but in time will come that this will happen.

That's a good idea. I know it takes a long time for bitcoin to do that as you say, but our first job is to promote the BTC as much as we can about the positive aspects of BTC's profitability. BTC can do it better in the near future Grin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
nickvesion

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:18:24 AM

Cool! I am glad that we can pay for services and goods using cryptocurrency.

I'm going to go to Singapore in March 2019 and I will be happy to test this service.
Me too, i also have plan to go to Singapore next year, this is a really good news for bitcoiners like me.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:27:02 AM

Actually, there are so many Asian countries where you can use your Bitcoin as payment. In fact, not just Bitcoin. Aside from Singapore, you can pay with cryptocurrency in selected restaurants, stores, and other business establishments in other Asian countries such as The Philippines, Thailand, Japan, Hongkong, and some more. However, there are limited business establishments that accept cryptocurrency. We need more of these.
Blocktopian88

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:32:16 AM

I would rather wait for some time to see if this could run steadily, because not so long ago I read a report, it said in Singapore people were sitll accustomed to using cash and credit card. To stay the least, before bitcoin, mobile payment is more convinient to use, however, it took time to expand, it also needs support from merchants.
Gabah56

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:45:18 AM

that's very good news bro. but for now I still don't have time to travel abroad. because I will use the money I have for additional investment capital.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:51:16 AM

It is very expensive to go to Singapore and to live there because the cost of living is also expensive so, it is better to stay at home than to go to Singapore. I can still use my btc here and I can withdraw my own btc here and will be converted to fiat to pay on some stuff or food that I would buy here.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:56:31 AM

good news, I know Singapore is a supporting country for crypto currency, which should be emulated, at least by ASEAN countries, the right choice, there is no point in rejecting and opposing butcoin, it is better for the state to make regulations to minimize negative effects, change to be better it needs to be done so that our lives are more advanced
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: