Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:03:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's go to Singapore! We can pay with Btc there.  (Read 2414 times)
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:04:10 AM

As a developing country, Singapore is indeed good at welcoming bitcoin, this is characterized by giving bitcoin space to grow well in its country. The bitcoin community in Singapore is certainly more enthusiastic and warmly welcomes this.

Kiyokooiko

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:37:12 AM

this is a great sharing. at the bad market we can go holiday and pay for bitcoin.  Lips sealed Embarrassed Embarrassed
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 07:53:37 AM

It's nice to see a country, where the government strongly supports the development of cryptocurrency. In my opinion, this is a step forward taken by the Singapore government. And I believe, in the future there will be more and more countries that make policies like Singapore
Yes, if the development there is good about crypto which is even adopted by the central bank, then I am also sure that many countries will follow these steps, developments which include being able to improve the economy, minimize money laundering etc. If this continues to grow well in countries that have adopted bitcoin, then in the future bitcoin will become more legal throughout the world.
That's right, it's the same as Japan. The government strongly supports the development of cryptocurrency, so that crypto users in the country are growing rapidly. I think that is a good process towards mass adoption
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:48:21 AM

Singapore is a country that legalizes crypto and it can be one of the best ways to use crypto technology, especially bitcoin. so many crypto users will benefit if they are in Singapore.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:08:53 AM

An interesting news, a very helpful step for crypto lovers in Singapore, developed countries and able to manage bitcoin. One strategic cross-trade country in Asia, it would be appropriate to legalize bitcoin to be used in transactions.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:12:46 AM

Because of the decentralized nature of cryptocurrency, if the world financial system incorporates the cryptocurrency it will lead to proper data management, less fraud, faster transaction, and fund security. Singapore has taken the lead by introducing cryptocurrency in their system which will be a huge success and many other countries will like to follow after Singapore's government has done a good job with the experiments.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:27:34 AM

I saw this article today: https://news.bitcoin.com/singapore-regulatory-framework-cryptocurrency-payment-services/ about paying with cryptocurrencies in Singapore.
The central bank has finalized the new regulatory framework for payment services and they have included cryptocurrencies.
I think this is the future of banking and something that all countries should start doing.
The plus of making this change in the financial system is that there will be less money laundering and terrorism financing risks in the crypto world which is good for normal people that have hope and invest in online coins but bad for the ones that use the online coins for the reasons mentioned before.

What do you think? Is it a good idea to introduce cryptocurrencies in the financial systems of the world's countries?

here in my country bitcoin and few exchanges for it are already registered with Central Bank only years ago but still it is not totally introduced as a new medium of payment. The authority still wants to keep an eye to it and manage the risks involved however it is already accepted in some restaurants in selected places. It is a Good News that one of the progressive country in the South East Asia already introduced bitcoin and is accepted as new way to pay services, I am looking forward that my country will be on the same acceptance of the cryptocurrencies.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:53:59 AM

Well it is great that some countries like Singapore have allowed transactions to make payment in bitcoin even though some countries are banning the use of cryptocurrencies and its use. Using digital currencies like bitcoin to make transactions is very convenient and very secured and i believe that with time all these countries would accept payment in bitcoin.\

leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:16:19 AM

I think it is a good place for a Bitcoin earner,
Seem's like a dream come true for the people who are earning BTC in their country,
I hope that one day I could spend my crypto in every thing that I need in my country.
Trinity_boy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:48:49 AM

To answer your question, yes, I believe that Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for that matter should be accepted globally. We are almost in the digital world and someday soon, everything that we do will be digital hence cryptos will become the basis of the economic system in the future albeit there are already other countries that are accepting bitcoins aside from Singapore. Some are Japan, Philippines, Canada, China and of course some states in the US.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:55:06 AM

What do you think? Is it a good idea to introduce cryptocurrencies in the financial systems of the world's countries?

While I congratulate the people in Singapore on their luck in  having crypto currencies added to their choices of payment, I see it a necessity for other countries to add crypto payments in their transactions methods. The fact is that they should legalize the use of cryptos. The decision to use cryptos should then be for the people to decide.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:42:25 PM

As a developing country, Singapore is indeed good at welcoming bitcoin, this is characterized by giving bitcoin space to grow well in its country. The bitcoin community in Singapore is certainly more enthusiastic and warmly welcomes this.
Guys, it is these steps to accept cryptocurrency as payment that makes the cryptocurrency market stronger. Gradually, the number of such countries will undoubtedly grow.Even I am a resident of a completely different country happy for Singapore. The Singapore Government is Bravo.Now let all look on and envy.I'm very happy for You.Now all investors need to closely monitor startups from Singapore.I am sure that the legislation will be written for them as well.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 08:56:54 PM

I saw this article today: https://news.bitcoin.com/singapore-regulatory-framework-cryptocurrency-payment-services/ about paying with cryptocurrencies in Singapore.
The central bank has finalized the new regulatory framework for payment services and they have included cryptocurrencies.
I think this is the future of banking and something that all countries should start doing.
The plus of making this change in the financial system is that there will be less money laundering and terrorism financing risks in the crypto world which is good for normal people that have hope and invest in online coins but bad for the ones that use the online coins for the reasons mentioned before.

The number 1 country in Asia when you hear the word mass adoption is Singapore. They are ever since pioneer in technologies with great potential. Chinese trade here as it is legal and open for crypto. This country is successful to throw away any investment even more skepticism about it. Be like SG!

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:02:34 PM

These news should have a great positive effect on the market price and not the dip at this time. Singapore has always be my dream country to visit on my coming vacation and i hope to be there to have a memorable life by making payments with bitcoin, kudos to the CBN and all good people of SIngapore.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:21:50 PM

Good and encouraging news from a country considered to be an economic tiger
A great step on the path of adoption and I hope the experiment will succeed
Adopting encryption as a means of payment is the biggest goal of all of us
I just hope that the regulations do not affect financial freedom.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:23:57 PM

this is great news. I hope that in the future we will be able to pay even more thanks to cryptocurrency

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
bandaro

Activity: 513

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:55:19 PM

It is recognized and legalized that bitcoin in Singapore is expected to have an influence on neighboring countries. Singapore has proven that bitcoin can be one of the transaction tools.Therefore it will really help us if we make transactions there and not rely on fiat anymore.I hope this Singapore policy can trigger the use of bitcoin so that prices can become more stable.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2436
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:59:43 PM

Glad to heard and this is another great big news for bitcoin and cryptocurrency, but the sadness side is even if there are so many good news for bitcoin they can't help it for price increase in the coinmarketca, hope this news can help for whole cryptocurrency become stable again their value.

Valhalaa
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 12:45:05 AM

Glad to heard and this is another great big news for bitcoin and cryptocurrency, but the sadness side is even if there are so many good news for bitcoin they can't help it for price increase in the coinmarketca, hope this news can help for whole cryptocurrency become stable again their value.
yes i hope some county will following singapore for implemented bitcoin / any cryptocurrency support for transaction to buy something / anyelse
it make crypto more people know about it , and invest on them ,
so will make valuen on crypto more stable than before
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:11:33 AM

It is good to hear that there are now countries who are accepting bitcoin as a payment. I think the bitcoin is now becoming more popular than before because there are now many people who keep patronizing it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: