Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to 4000$?  (Read 1260 times)
zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:05:15 PM

I adhere to the plan for the fall of the entire market and most likely Bitcoin will fall even more until the bulk start selling their coins and only after that we will see some market growth, but this is not certain  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 03:17:40 PM

Iam also think btc price bring come to 4000$ or 3500$ value with this bad marketing condition. But i not sell my btc or altcoins now. Iam strongly hold my top coins till 2020.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:18:23 PM

You're right! The price of course can go up to 4000 USD for 1 BTC and even lower, but another factor is interesting, why does such a sharp drop occur? I think if we can understand the reasons, then we will know what will happen next. One thing is clear for sure that the market is being manipulated and now the price of BTC is specially lowered downwards and of course someone will buy it. Zanchit can be concluded that the fall was done on purpose to make a panic and to get stuck again at the lowest possible price before the market grows. Imagine another, lower the price of BTC even lower, who then wants to deal with such an asset? That's right, most of them do not want to, so the option with a large drop disappears. Yet this is the last chance to buy cheap and then only up.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 03:21:41 PM

At this point, there is nothing to really stop the freefall.
Expect it to go down even farther down into the $2000s.

For awhile, there seemed to be signals that we could have an end of the year bull run.
BTC was stable, it refused to dip below $6000, current investors sentiment was strong, and adoption from governements and institutional investors was coming along nicely.
It was a tense scenario where everyone was holding their breath.

Then, the stock market crashed, brought btc down past $6000, and now we have a "mental break".
As the year closes, investors all around will be much more bearish and with no significant developments, this leaves an open road for btc to crash.
And, as btc crashes, it brings the whole market down with it.

I think we all need to make long term plans for 2019, as the more likely scenario now is another year of bearish trading.

udam

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 03:29:18 PM

Actually I don't seen my portfolio right now. It breaks my mind. This time crypto teach us huge lesson about investing plans. It will continue price around this level few month as my thought. I don't see anything to do rather than holding,

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:31:02 PM

I dont know what Bitcoin will do. Nobody knows?
All those expert with their signals... I'm a hodler and for me this is so funny to watch. For me this is the opportunity to buy low and that's what I've been doing today. I'm a real believer in the technology and in some projects so I invested for the long term.

I only invested money that I could miss.
These are exciting times and we will be taking about this in the future... when? In the next bear market after an intense bull run Smiley
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:33:46 PM

Bitcoin is very good at this value too and it is for those who have bought at $2000 they have a good chance right now but many things in the market have changed the overall behavior of investors and i feel happy when some one say that bitcoin is growing and curious about price but i will not take any decision in hurry because i have lost much amount in short selling ln start of 2018 and rise and fall are part of crypto market and wait during hard times is good and as a whole market is down.s

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

Howdy folks
it's really clear for all of us that btc is going to 4000 usd levels, how's your portfolio right now?
what plans you're going to follow?

i agree with true holder, we will keep our assets for a future years, the situation gonna change with time

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
betece777

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:46:39 PM

I don't know, but I intend to start buying coins that have the potential for their heads and also when it's a good investment.
in just a few hours I have seen that more than 10% of the price of bitcoin has decreased maybe this will continue until the end of the year and in 2019 later bitcoin will probably rise and the price will return in the range of 5000 dollars or more.
there are several factors that cause bitcoin to go down but the most striking thing about bitcoin cash is that it tries to break away
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:52:13 PM

There were suggestions that after a sharp rise to 20k, bitcoin would have to be corrected and return to its starting price (3k), but after 3 months of stable "flat" it was assumed that the price would not go below 6.5k, but it’s not clear what provoked such a fall and in all likelihood it can actually continue.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:59:01 PM

Howdy folks
it's really clear for all of us that btc is going to 4000 usd levels, how's your portfolio right now?

Of course, I will HODL and if possible to buy other altcoins, it seems to me that bitcoin will fall below the $ 4000 mark, I will wait for the new year, my opinion is that in the new year we will see a good drawdown, and then you can buy bitcoin and Ethereum.
ejhayehm

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:01:49 PM

Iam also think btc price bring come to 4000$ or 3500$ value with this bad marketing condition. But i not sell my btc or altcoins now. Iam strongly hold my top coins till 2020.
Yes, the market is very unstable now. Maybe we will have a big regret if we sell our coins now. Holding is the right choice now. If the price fall to low, we can should choose buying more instead of selling to cut loss.
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:02:31 PM

It was almost impossible to make accurate predictions, it was very unexpected, when the price dropped to $ 4500, I could not believe to the last that it was happening. Now the price of $ 4000 seems attainable.

hashpuppy

Activity: 405

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:06:12 PM

Howdy folks

I have lost around 60% my money. However I believe the market will increase soon even though I also don't it can increase too much. The price is at very low now so I will buy more gradually.
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:06:18 PM

it's too late to sell so I just watch the situation now and do nothing

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

I hope it will become better next year, I do not panic at the price of BTC, this is called tranding. The fear or tension will not make the price rise again. If the market continues to fall or even collapse, I am willing to accept my loss. I do not see any big clamps on the websites or electronic money programs or big blockchain technology scammers. , the market does not show good progress but this technology will be accepted by major companies and countries.
AlyattesLydia

Activity: 1400
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:13:46 PM

Howdy folks

My portfolio has lost more than $ 6k4 in 2 weeks. That is the most crazy thing I've ever known in my investment career. Currently I am very nervous and panic. but i think i will calm down and still have to hold as planned. I will wait until the BTC rises to $ 7k.

I have a similar situation. So I'm not opening the Blockfolio app for a while. I think the price is still not enough to panic. Maybe we can even see 3k $. Well, if you can sell 7k $, I have to wait longer. I suggest you don't look at the market for a while.
Stronghodl

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:20:30 PM

I thought the negative 75% I was seeing on my portfolio the past few months was the worst, now I am seeing negative 80% already Shocked

Rekt City for many. It now seems impossible to ever overestimate the market's potential for swings in either direction (both bear or bull run)..
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:22:20 PM

Howdy folks

And now it has dropped to $4.7k. I tried to stay calm and not panic to be ready to see the market conditions like now, but the assets that I have already lost almost half. To be honestly, I was desperate for this but I want to still believe in the future of crypto. I will try to stay longer, hopefully we can quickly get out of the critical condition right now.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
qolaqola

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

I think now Bitcoin will not fall below 4300. But of course I do not claim, just read in various sources that Bitcoin has reached its bottom. Now we will observe the growth.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: