Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:50:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market in depression  (Read 125426 times)
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:28:26 PM

There is no doubt that the market will recover. Another question is how long it may take. I too am more inclined to believe that growth is likely to begin by the end of 2019.

Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:36:19 PM

Yes it is really true that the crypto market is really falling down the drain that's the reason why all the crypto currencies out there including bitcoins market value is also falling downward spiral because investors and users of these crypto currencies withdraw their support due to the rampant fraud in the crypto community which degrades the trust of people towards crypto currencies.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:49:26 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 12:26:14 AM by EmmanCryp

Like a proverb always says that the market is a respecter of nobody and it does what it likes anytime it wishes and can even contradict fundentals and technical analysis

The market is in an unbelievable bleeding stage now and people are losing their money value fastly. But there will still be sentiment change because it's all about cycles.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:32:52 AM

this lately hard to estimate how the market grow. i also expect this end of the year will be resurrection of all cryptocurrency. in fact all cryptocurrency market had a bad day and messing all user. but this make a great opportunity for all cryptocurrency to make a bull run. hope all cryptouser still trust to invest or keep their coin and not ruining the market.
WackMack

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:34:35 AM

in fact, I did not expect such a fall, and I am unpleasantly surprised. I think that the restoration will take about a year, no less. The next two months will be extremely difficult for us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kidflash

Activity: 215

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:02:29 AM

I think Bear market which describes the condition of the market, where prices continuously fall. Eventually low prices lead to more demand and the cycle repeats. This condition market like 2014 and the bullish trend in 2015. But my prediction can be wrong.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:16:43 AM

If it is indeed the end of 2018, then naturally it shortly. However, the base could not be ascertained and will never be convinced. the market will not be predicted easily and don't just be a speculator without having a clear basis on what you say. the recovery is coming but wait for it and don't be so quick to decide.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:36:41 AM

During the last year, there are also times when the market fall, but at the end the market recovered and reach its highest peak.
I believe it would also happen in this condition of the market.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:53:54 AM

The current phase is largely oversold but a recovery could take a while as there's no major events that can help add value to the market cap besides the Bakkt launch in January and the next ETF decision in February so early next year there might be potential for a recovery

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:25:09 AM

The current phase is largely oversold but a recovery could take a while as there's no major events that can help add value to the market cap besides the Bakkt launch in January and the next ETF decision in February so early next year there might be potential for a recovery
i think like that too,
at the end of this year there will be no change from the market, and the possibility of recovery will occur next year. because big news will happen next year, so we have to be patient to wait.
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:32:38 AM

This year we may not see a recovery in the market, as the purchasing power of the market is declining and the fraudsters make the market worse!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:39:32 AM

It's true that the crypto market is currently experiencing a severe depression, and we don't know when conditions like this will end, we can't do anything except just wait for the market to bounce back, keep thinking positively about this for the market to rise again
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:49:46 AM

I think cryptocurrencies are still likely to recover this year, because when cryptocurrency prices fall to lows, whales and investors will be willing to buy encryption!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:54:34 AM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
Every price decline will always be a problem, whether it's from regulation or from cryptocurrency itself. This price decline was due to the existence of a BCH fork that has provided several arguments from each investor. That talking about market recover is likely to occur in 2019, some time ago I read an article stating that Bakkt will be released in early 2019, all we know at first Bakkt will be released at the end of 2018 but that doesn't happen. I am of the opinion that one of the things that will make market recover is Bakkt, which will give each investor freshness.
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:56:07 AM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
I guess market recovery will be not so fast how we hope to be and some of so called good coins will never return to it prices again.
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:07:23 AM

I think the decline in crypto prices will continue and even until the end of this year. Everyone hopes the crypto price will recover soon but the reality is different at the moment.
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:20:14 AM

Actually, the price of coins today surprised me, in a few short days the price has dropped, ETH now only $ 133, while ETH stood at $ 200 long and projected The guess of many is that they will rise back to $ 1000 in December 2018. But they were wrong.

Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:22:10 AM

This might the scenes behind the downfall of price value of coins in the market, depressions can also be feel by the members ,customers and investors , because you can not move your resources , which are your altcoins and tokens because of downfall prices , so your investment will be stagnant to avoid more loses on your investment capital of your coins, it feels depressing situations around the market.

FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:33:15 AM

Yeah really scared it has a deep pressure to those who invested big amounts in crypto,way back in 2016 d 2017 it has a good price value to us but now suddenly it has comes down in its price value,it was so dissappointed this year 2017,but through that i am still looking forward to the high price and i am still beleive on it.

audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:06:57 AM

there is always an opportunity for the market to recover, it's just that nobody knows when exactly, and indeed there have been a lot of rumors or predictions circulating about the market recovery that will occur at the end of this year, but that is not necessarily the case because even today instead it gets worse and continues to decline in price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: