Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:45:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market in depression  (Read 125426 times)
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:12:29 PM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

If there's a any positive fundamental information about the crypto market,it wont take a few minutes for the market to recover fast,however what i believe is that the crypto blockchain wont die a permanent death, it will survive no matter the current market downtrend
Vika0170

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:23:12 PM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
To restore the crypto-currency market, it will take more than one year, most likely the market will recover in 2020, the market has fallen very much and the period is silent, investors have lost confidence in the correct investment, it will take time to restore faith in the crypto-currency and it will not be short.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:28:42 PM

i've learnt not to speculate too much abt crypto trends. the volatility is just way too crazy. dun play with money u cant bear to lose.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:34:15 PM

For me it requires very large demand to rise from the bearish market, and I see some people who says they are whales making a dump for bitcoin, I don't think this is good news and there is no such thing as a late-year, because I'm not sure it will repeat itself and build up the market.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:38:14 PM

The terrible state of the market today is unambiguously reflected in the market as a whole, because it seems to me that the market today is precisely the reflection of the panic state of investors and the whole of all market participants.
Monro3000

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:45:22 PM

It's the end of the year, and the market is getting redder. For the time being, I have suspended trading operations, but I also don’t strive to cash out. Just waiting, maybe something will change.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
MilaNOV

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:53:32 PM

It is possible that to restore the market will need not only 2018, but the first half of 2019!

It seems to me that it will really take not only the end of the 2018, but some part of the 2019, and nobody knows how many months it will really take. But nowadays the market is in depression, lots of UTube bloggers that were active for the last period in predictions of the Bitcoins and crypto currency market, they keep silence.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:54:31 PM

It's the end of the year, and the market is getting redder. For the time being, I have suspended trading operations, but I also don’t strive to cash out. Just waiting, maybe something will change.

Same here as well. I was wondering like some miracle will happen by the end of the year as the value may go up and the value may go higher but crypto has different thoughts, everything gone in vain, block chain technology needs some strict rule to avoid huge losses.

Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:08:23 PM

For the recovery of the market, today requires not a little time, so recovery cannot be predicted correctly. Many hope that this situation will not last long so we do not participate in depression excessively and are able to overcome it.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:14:34 PM

Crypto market is depressed, like many investors. I think that the mood of even the most persistent has deteriorated from today's prices. I would like to believe that this depression will not be protracted. Maybe at least in December we will a bit of a growth.
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:15:30 PM

Anyone who was able to survive all phases of the market, starting from the accumulation stage before the growth and ending with the final panic sales, in order to save at least some part of my deposit and after waiting for the next accumulation before the next upward movement, will remain in this market for a long time. When you go through all the stages and visually convince yourself of the unchanging human psychology, everything is cyclical, then you can look at everything with a cool head and a clear idea of what to do in any situation.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:19:29 PM

The low possibility at the end of 2018, the market recover. As you see, the background of the economy is terrible, the price of the cryptocurrency market is always decline in 2018. And in my oppinion, the market will be improved in 2019.

Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:22:11 PM

Of course there is a possibility that the market will recover but when is the question. Maybe in 2019 we will start seeing some positive movement.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:22:15 PM

the market is dead, DUE TU MANIPULATION.

You cannot lose 90% of the value of a coin, and say it will recover. In any normal company, enterprisa or organization, a loss of value about 25% is a brutal disaster.

BTW , many stupid people say that the market will recover BECAUSE IT ALWAYS RECOVERED BEFORE. To those donkeys, i will say that in the past, banks and governments were not legislating AGAINST CRYPTO. More over, there were NO LAWS, LEGISLATIONS OR TAXES AGAINST CRYPTO, THAT'S WHY IT RECOVERED.

Now, IT'S NOT THE SAME SITUATION, THAT'S WHY THE MARKET IS DYING HARD WITHOUT ANY RECOVERY AT ALL. My guess is that this situation will go worse and , if the market recovers (which i totally doubt) it will problaby take years, at least more than 5.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:33:54 PM

Every bitcoin holder expect the same thing, Uptrend.
All we can do is wait and hope that miracle happen , just like Nov 2017 and nobody expect this can happen.
But personally some thing that reach top , usually difficult to get up as high as before so just prepare and brace yourself  !

Smiley
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:37:54 PM

Ive heard and read a lot of topics about the dump and so many are saying that it is because of the bitcoin war which is actually true for me. Manipulation is also maybe the answer why market is down as of now. I hope that ethereum's platform will be a success that the price will be 1000x than ever.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:45:33 PM

This is true now that the crypto is really in a big depression. Everybody is in panic mood and selling their asset quick. But I would like to suggest everybody not to sell now but this is the opportunity of buying and for buying select top 20 market cap of crypto currency.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:54:43 PM

Yea you are right, the market has been 90% down just in few days, but I believe there will be positive sign soon. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:57:53 PM

It is possible that to restore the market will need not only 2018, but the first half of 2019!
I will support, I think that this year only pumps of some individual coins are possible
and we will see positive changes in market behavior not earlier than the beginning of the next year, or even later

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:10:08 PM

Guys dont forget on the first drop to 5200 we jumped back to 5600 right after.
We were just 4200 and now its jumping to about 4700.
All I am saying is be careful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: