Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market in depression  (Read 125431 times)
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:53:10 AM

Nothing is new man, crypto will go up and down, and the way I see it. Traders and investors are pulling out the money. The fact that holidays are around the corner. Not only crypto market is kind of depression, also forex and stocks by the way.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Pakuhitam

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:07:33 AM

There is no doubt that the market will recover. Another question is how long it may take. I too am more inclined to believe that growth is likely to begin by the end of 2019.
Anatoly339102

Activity: 348
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:11:18 AM

Recently, we see a long depression in the cryptocurrency market. The price of many altcoins has fallen by more than 20 times, and the price of Ethereum by almost 10. I think these sentiments will continue until mid-2019. And then a smooth growth is possible.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Panteleymon

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:17:13 AM

The situation in the cryptocurrency market reminds me of the situation in the oil market. The cost of oil production is different, but not so high at which it is sold. Often the price far exceeds the real value. And what do we observe? The price of oil is falling, then rising again.
This happens with any market.
amphibian

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:20:07 AM

Well, a lot of suggestions have been made regarding when the crypto market will recover but predicted times come and pass by with further dump in prices of cryptocurrencies. Right now, the depressed crypto market returning to normal I am sure will be like when the messiah will come back to earth. That is to say, the revival of the crypto market will happen at the appointed time. We just have to hope everything returns to normal.
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:36:46 AM

this year the market has fallen very fast with the issue of coin prices in recent months. Bitcoin lost a lot of prices which caused the altcoin to fall. There are many opinions if at the end of this year there will be a recovery, but I have not seen any market developments going up. I can only serve and continuously by preparing a visa to welcome the new year 2019.
Amberum

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:40:48 AM

In my opinion, in the 2020 - 2021 years the market big recover will start, and small recover in 2019.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

I don't think 2019 will be that much better where prices are concerned, of course, there will always be some pumps and dumps and movement but what is more important is to see how Blockchain will develop over the next year going into 2020. We need to see what inroads are being made by the big institutions who are coming in and buying all the cheap Bitcoin over the counter and what infrastructure is being built to bring in the crowds and mass adoption of crypto by the lay people and masses. Once they make crypto easy for even your grandmother to use, then you will see a different structure in the market.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:38:03 AM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
There are 100% chances for the market to recover. Not all projects are sinking, some are digging their way forward. Ripple, Paragon, Stellar, and Cardano are some of the examples of good projects right now. Invest wisely.

I also try not to listen to these people, who say that the crypto market is going to die very soon. They simply want to see us selling the cryptocurrencies. It will not happen. Wise investors will buy more alts.
Km.7

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:42:13 AM

I think that we will not see any positive changes before next year. Of course, we are all tired of the long fall, but the market will not pay attention to it. It seems to me that growth will not start until next spring.
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:06:37 PM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
I think the market will recover next year at the early quarter. It will first start with slow and steady growth then followed it with a rapid torrent of rising coins along the way. And then gradually slowing down a bit, giving it a pause.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:13:24 PM

Indeed, currently the Crypto market is experiencing a very deep setback, resulting in panic everywhere, but if we think clearly about the current situation, surely we will not have negative thoughts on the Crypto market. Because I myself consider that the current market situation is the usual price cycle that often occurs in the Crypto world.

This is the end of the third cycle of the market (for those who don't believe). BTC went down by 90% and 80% at the 1st and 2nd cycles, and now it has reduced by 70%. So, this is not the worst case!

Yourodiviy

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:22:20 PM

I agree, a long stage of accumulation begins, which can be compared with the stage of depression. At the bottom, large players will buy for long and hard in parts, and until their need runs out and they do not get hold of most of the growth tools, there’s no need to talk about growth. But what pleases is that below we most likely will not fall, except that a puncture down to 3500 is possible with a quick return to 4000-5000.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:25:33 PM

I think the market will recover next year at the early quarter. It will first start with slow and steady growth then followed it with a rapid torrent of rising coins along the way. And then gradually slowing down a bit, giving it a pause.
Why are you sure that the market situation will develop as you expect? The market of crypto-currencies is very unpredictable and no type of analysis can determine what the situation and prices will be in the market. Therefore, I do not see any point in wasting my time and nerves in anticipating the market situation.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Handalger

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:31:18 PM

the market of course is in a downtrend , and I believe that in the near future the market will recover very quickly , in the new year I think there will be a bullish trend
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:35:29 PM

This is the worst we have seen this year, almost all altcoin or let me say all altcoin are now at their lowest price and to me for this to recover we need more than the end of 2018 because the damage seems to be very much than the usual but I wouldn't want to put my hope on the low because there is nothing that can not happen in the cryptocurrency world. So let's keep hoping and investing in the present deep. Hopefully we will get out of this mess soon
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:39:57 PM

I am sure that by the end of the year we will not see any changes in the market, that is, the main coins will both fall and fall so you need to sell coins as soon as possible and invest in little-known altcoins  Cool
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:55:56 PM

we can only wait and hope that 2019 will be another good year for crypto after 2018 was so bad. this year i do not expect an increase of the price anymore and i hope the market will recover next year. if next year does not improve, i see no good future for cryptocurrencys.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:01:07 PM

Depression is caused by the fact that market assets fall strongly in price, although they are all exactly above their original size, this does not alleviate the situation, because most people have entered the market at fairly high prices, and now they have to worry what to do.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:01:59 PM

we can only wait and hope that 2019 will be another good year for crypto after 2018 was so bad. this year i do not expect an increase of the price anymore and i hope the market will recover next year. if next year does not improve, i see no good future for cryptocurrencys.

We can wait and we can hope, and we don`t need to fall in depression until another good year come. It can be
next year, but it can be for couple years, why do you are so reserved about next year to be a great year? I know
that many people wish that good year to come fast.
   Be ready to wait more than just next year, give crypto-currencies more time to develop. It will not be the end
of crypto-currencies if next year be weak like this one.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: