Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:40:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People who bought BITCOIN at $1000 are now starting to sell, CCN article writes  (Read 13952 times)
AUDI_A6

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:48:43 AM

the real investors and traders are not usually affected by this simple seemingly FUD. Everytime is always a right time to buy or sell spending on your decision.  So that some people are selling shouldn't be a FUD.  I first knew bitcoin when it was 600$/1btc and since then people have been investing. There is no FUD for this cases.  People will always sell and buy.

Yes, but Bitcoin price fell again under $4k. People are getting scared and FUD just takes over.

The unexpected swift recovery of BTC has allowed the dominant cryptocurrency to avoid what potentially could have been a large drop to the lower range of $3,300 to $3,600.

Where is the Market Heading to?
Prior to the abrupt recovery of Bitcoin to $4,000, technical analysts said that the momentum of the asset was severely weak at $3,800.

“I don’t see any reason to be bullish on BTC at this level. Not that this won’t pump to test resistance $3,930 or higher, but longing here is a gamble I’m not interested in,” The Crypto Dog said on Monday.
https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-price-crucially-recovers-from-3700-can-4000-hold-in-short-term/

Those who bought for $ 1000 could sell for a long time at 18,000. And if they did not sell then, then now they will definitely not sell. We are waiting for the rally.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:23:58 PM

I think it is likely that Bitcoin will drop to $ 1,000. A little more than a month is left before the launch of BAKKT, and this platform will need a lot of bitcoins. For this, for the remaining time they will lower the bitcoin price. Today 6,662 bitcoins, or nearly $ 257 million, have been withdrawn from one of the long-time inoperative bitcoin wallets. I think we can expect another drop in the near future.

Copod
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

crypto merchandise from www.RealCoinStore.com

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 08:25:10 AM

Bitcoin $3.4k today, could it even go under $3k? This might initiate some more sell-off..?

buying all my crypto merchandise from www.realcoinstore.com - tshirt, hoodies, mugs, coins, pillows, tote bags and more 🌟 FREE SHIPPING 🌟 on all coins and keychains
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:07:59 AM

the first time I bought bitcoin exactly at the price of $ 1000 in early January 2017, but the bitcoin that I had was mostly sold because I made short-term trading to get a faster profit at that time and until now I only have a little bitcoin but fortunately I have very satisfied because I can buy valuables from the results of bitcoin trading

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:19:24 AM

Bitcoin $3.4k today, could it even go under $3k? This might initiate some more sell-off..?

For the update, the price now is at $3700 and it is staying at that price for some time now.

It is the first time I've checked the price again this year and I am a bit surprised since the price is not moving at that price proving that the it is stabilizing. I don't know what is happening but it is really surprising that the price of Bitcoin is staying at one price even if it is just a several days. Bitcoin might be  really stabilizing and I don't know what will happen in the next weeks or months.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 10:42:46 AM

To be honest, I don't care about the news and articles because that are information for the masses and maybe a way for the investors to panic. If this is true then those people who bought Bitcoin at $1000 at a stupid idiot because they only started gaining profit when Bitcoin is at its lowest prices. Why they didn't sell at its peak? Complete nonsense article

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:06:41 PM

Well....I don't think that those that bought bitcoin at $1000 then last year or so still hodl till now to the extent of just selling now. Am very sure they must have sell before now when the price was even around $5000k+ and not just selling now.
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:24:26 PM

It is possible that these articles are just someone's thoughts or guesses, which he decided to share with everyone. I have not paid attention to such statements and forecasts of various analysts for a long time. Personally, I’m not going to sell cryptocurrency right now. I am ready to keep cryptocurrencies for 2-3 years, and even 5 years. Because I see a prospect in cryptocurrency. If you see a prospect in cryptocurrency, then you just need to wait until growth begins. If you are a speculator, then of course you should have a different strategy.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:38:28 PM

To be honest, I don't care about the news and articles because that are information for the masses and maybe a way for the investors to panic. If this is true then those people who bought Bitcoin at $1000 at a stupid idiot because they only started gaining profit when Bitcoin is at its lowest prices. Why they didn't sell at its peak? Complete nonsense article

Exactly, this is just another FUD to spread fear among bitcoin holders. So common sense will tell us that it's not the case, doesn't makes sense to sell at this point and I think they are what we call strong hands. They might have regret not selling on top, but I'm sure they are not stupid to sell at low either.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kelz1
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:51:42 PM

Just FUD from someone who is looking to buy up some more at a lower price. No way it will drop to $1000 as there are too many buyers at $3000. Only if all the miners suddenly give up will the price drop to that level

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:58:59 PM

Do not let anyone deceive you. We are all here to learn lesson and this is one of the important one we will all learn from.I have heard a lot of comment about Crypto of thing (CoT) and when you check background info about this people making such info, they have no deep knowledge about the crypto. all what they want to see is crypto going down. This is a pure FUD. everyday people sell and buy crypto and for someone to make this statement it means it doesnt know what he is saying. if the people that buy at $1000 are selling, they make gain and if they keep their coin, they have not lose anything because bitcoin is still well above $1000 and I do not think we shall see bitcoin go below $1000 again.
den50

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:00:03 PM

“Number one rule of Wall Street. Nobody, I don’t care if you’re Warren Buffett or if you’re Jimmy Buffett, nobody knows if a stock is gonna go up, down, sideways or in fucking circles, least of all stock brokers, right?”

Same applies to Bitcoin...
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:06:36 PM

I think most people have already sold bitcoin which bought it at a price of $ 1000 per coin. Most likely it is sold by people who bought it more expensive and can not withstand the drawdown. Most people now think how to buy it at a good price but no one knows what the price for it is favorable. Now bitcoin has stabilized and there are only two scenarios: up or down.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 09:11:43 PM

I think most people have already sold bitcoin which bought it at a price of $ 1000 per coin. Most likely it is sold by people who bought it more expensive and can not withstand the drawdown. Most people now think how to buy it at a good price but no one knows what the price for it is favorable. Now bitcoin has stabilized and there are only two scenarios: up or down.

Yeah, I agree. It is difficult to predict the market at this moment. However, I think many people who bought Bitcoin at $ 1000 (or around this price) have already sold during the last month, when the price seemed to go below $ 3000.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:35:58 PM

I agree, why would anyone who bought bitcoin in 2017 be selling now, of all times?
December 2017 would have been a good time to sell, or even in january 2018 when
bitcoin started its correction, but not when bitcoin has reached its lowest value.

I am on this 2017 bracket, i bought my first btc at $1000. Now is the time to buy.

The article is just FUD spreading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:42:11 PM

I dont believe CNN or any press like this becouse they never do anything without their profit.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:14:10 PM

Yeah, I agree. It is difficult to predict the market at this moment. However, I think many people who bought Bitcoin at $ 1000 (or around this price) have already sold during the last month, when the price seemed to go below $ 3000.

This assumption is baseless and not very smart. Many of those who bought at 6 or 5 thousand did not sell because they didn't want to acknowledge a loss. Why would people who bought at 1000 suddenly become so scared. If I had a 1000 dollar bitcoin I wouldn't sell at 2 or 3 thousand because I'm a believer and I'd do anything to get more fiat to buy, even if I had to borrow.
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:58:14 PM

This is logical, because people bought it in order to make a profit. And if now it has grown, then it makes sense to sell it. But many of them still hold bitcoin and I think they are doing the right thing. Now is not the time to sell.

Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:50:56 AM

Michael Moro, who is a CEO of a major crypto trading company, talks about how people who bought into Bitcoin at the beginning of 2017 at $1000, are now starting to sell their coins. Is this an indication of massive FUD? Is this the time where we should buy and take advantage of the FUD sellers?

When did you guys first buy Bitcoin, what was the price of BTC and are you going to panic sell now?

Source: https://www.ccn.com/crypto-investors-who-bought-bitcoin-at-1000-are-now-starting-to-sell/
the last time I bought bitcoin in 2018 at a price of 4000 $. With the market situation down, I still decided to continue to hold bitcoin. facing the market going down I remained calm and did not panic. I think waiting for prices to rise is the right choice so sales get profit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:58:39 AM

Michael Moro, who is a CEO of a major crypto trading company, talks about how people who bought into Bitcoin at the beginning of 2017 at $1000, are now starting to sell their coins. Is this an indication of massive FUD? Is this the time where we should buy and take advantage of the FUD sellers?

When did you guys first buy Bitcoin, what was the price of BTC and are you going to panic sell now?

Source: https://www.ccn.com/crypto-investors-who-bought-bitcoin-at-1000-are-now-starting-to-sell/
the last time I bought bitcoin in 2018 at a price of 4000 $. With the market situation down, I still decided to continue to hold bitcoin. facing the market going down I remained calm and did not panic. I think waiting for prices to rise is the right choice so sales get profit.
Its up for the holder to holder or not but for me i will holding it as i buy it at 4.5k. Im still feeling positive about bitcoin in this year. Rather to pick lose its more better to wait the price to grow up. Hope this fud will goes away and another bull will be coming again soon.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: