Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mark Perring & David Brierley (Howdoo Founders) SCAMMERS  (Read 144 times)
Sizzurp2983 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:57:37 AM

Real pictures of the guys involved

What happened:

I participated on their Bounty Campaign for some time.

They are NOT paying the bounty participants, some got paid but totally reduced, some people said that they got 10 - 20 percent of what they should get, and according to other people, only less than 100 people got paid, while there are thousands on that bounty.

Everytime that someome talks or post something related to bounty on their telegram channel, they get instantly banned and the message removed, there is no way to complain or see what is going on.

This people got ride of the bounty, after it finalized, they said that it was "totally cheated" and we should not get our tokens, while probably 10 or 20 guys cheated like it happens to EVERY bounty, there are scammers on every bounty, and we all know that. But because of that, the rest should not get their payments?

BountyPortals is also involved, because they managed the bounty, but they vanished after it finished.

Here are other proofs, i am not the only one having this issue, i saw already a bunch of threads against Howdoo, a company which claims to be the new Social Media Revolution.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5069271.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5058020.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061455.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HOWDOO_Scam

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

They both are SCAMMERS, I have texted them on telegram "When we get our bounty reward"? they didn't reply me yet. It seems like this project is a SCAM project.
NSHNeil

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:04:41 PM

I was involved in the token sale - as was other parties - building the website, writing the whitepaper, the contributor packs etc.

Seven long months of hard work. Days before the token sale David 'fired' me - and has since refused to pay monies owed to us (at least three parties involved - with invoices totalling more than £78,000) - despite having signed a contract

His mobile phone is always turned off.

Mark Perring is only acting (seemingly) to obstruct and delay

Solicitors now involved.

NH
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: