Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:03:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Crypto Forum  (Read 543 times)
Bttzed03 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:19:06 PM

Hey guys,

I think this is the right board (please move if it's not). I visited a Voting Award Site and saw that Bitcointalk was nominated for the "Best Crypto Forum" category. I am done voting this forum. You can also vote if you wish https://ucim.io/awards-voting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:23:35 AM

I don't think here is the right section for this

This post is not in relation to the forum internal concern it's best properly in announcement, off-topic
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:30:51 AM
Merited by LoyceV (1), TheBeardedBaby (1)

Bitcointalk.org is obviously more famous than https://www.ucim.io/, bitcointalk is already the most well-known crypto website, and there is no need to vote at all, this is superfluous.
A really good website doesn't need to be proven in this way, I think those bad imitators may need it.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Infinixhot1996

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:26:53 AM

It's definitely no news that bitcointalk happens to be the biggest/largest forum for cryptocurrency discussions...
I do not see what exactly the voting is for or trying to achieve really..
The stats and facts are there for all to see
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1210

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:52:20 PM

Bitcointalk.org is obviously more famous than https://www.ucim.io/, bitcointalk is already the most well-known crypto website, and there is no need to vote at all, this is superfluous.
A really good website doesn't need to be proven in this way, I think those bad imitators may need it.
I totally agree with your perspective here in the first paragraph. I never heard of the ucim site until now. It may mean that the site is seeking validation through that poll as many people will be made to discover it. However, I bolded the second paragraph because that position of yours isn't true. Even the best sports man has to constantly horn his game to stay on top. Don't leave any chance to your rivals or competitors.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:32:24 PM

Obviously nobody doubts that this forum is the by far the best by miles.

Reddit = way too moderated and shamefully so if you try to bring evidence against anyone with any clout.
steem = lol - whale instamined dominated junk
the others = Huh

Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:17:25 PM

I don`t think it`s right to compare these resources. Moreover, some of them can hardly be called forums. For example, blogs are a special feature of Steemit, while Reddit is more like a social network. It`s possible that these internet platforms exceed bitcointalk by some criteria, but the comparison will be correct for certain similar features, and not for sites in general.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:20:05 PM

Reddit = way too moderated and shamefully so if you try to bring evidence against anyone with any clout.
the others = Huh

You forgot the stackexchange which is just a community that hates everyone (even itself).

On the topic at hand. There is no competition. Bitcointal kwas founded by the same team that founded bitcoin (under the team name "satoshi nakamoto"), if that's not good enough then I don't think you'll find happiness with bitcoin.
33bitcoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:30:00 PM

At least reddit doesn't have paid signatures which promote spammers and people here for the wrong reasons.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:05:36 AM

At least reddit doesn't have paid signatures which promote spammers and people here for the wrong reasons.

But it has paid shills, which make up the majority of topic creators. Has bots to give upvote or downvote. This forum needs many improvements, but the "money" used here are cryptocurrencies. Especially for signatures. This makes people use more, learn to have greater security, be informed about new projects.

To be accepted into better campaigns they need to read more, study more, be able to write better. Eventually, they become great propagators of Bitcoin's qualities. And they can contribute with feedback on what does not work so well.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:06:50 AM

But it has paid shills, which make up the majority of topic creators. Has bots to give upvote or downvote. This forum needs many improvements, but the "money" used here are cryptocurrencies. Especially for signatures. This makes people use more, learn to have greater security, be informed about new projects.

To be accepted into better campaigns they need to read more, study more, be able to write better. Eventually, they become great propagators of Bitcoin's qualities. And they can contribute with feedback on what does not work so well.

This. Both communities just have their own downsides. Bitcointalk has bounty spammers, while Reddit has upvote bots and those shitcoin shills.

Also, on Reddit, I'm pretty sure you simply just can spam register accounts even on just one IP address; while you have to pay a small fee with bitcointalk if you mass register on one IP. Bitcointalk has merits, while Reddit has karma. Karma is far far easier to collect. Sometimes you just need to repost some stuff and the people who hasn't seen the original post will upvote you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
YOSHIE
Legendary

Merit: 1762

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:20:17 AM

There are advantages and disadvantages of each issue that wants to be discussed in each forum, of course it is good.
In the cryptocurrency forum, the goal is simple. a place where people can talk to other people about bitcoin, alts, ico's, mining, masternodes, bounties and so on, and so on from the positive side.
in Forum Crypto everyone can learn new things from others and get help on all crypto related issues and contribute your knowledge to others, this is also the same as the Bitcointalk forum.

Bitcointalk Forum has been known since 2009 and many people have known and succeeded in the bitcointalk forum. even though there are many spammers etc., all of them can be solved little by little with mods and hard working admin. the bitcointalk forum is a historic moment throughout the early days is always beautiful and so on is also very beautiful.
[there are newcomers, of course there are old residents] [there are new ideas, of course, taken from the old ideas.]

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3654

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:37:54 AM

the others = Huh

You forgot the stackexchange which is just a community that hates everyone (even itself).
At least their technical answers are excellent and accurate, perhaps the best technically.
This forum is the best in terms of discussions and follow-up events in a decentralized manner.
Also, paid responses make discussions of individuals with different backgrounds and different visions.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cokroalif

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:54:02 AM

bitcointalk forum is a forum where all cryptocurencies are discussed with the themes and sub-themes that have been determined, from the various forums this forum might be the best because there are admin who will always monitor and give rules, that is the attraction of bitcointalk, so I think it's natural if bitcointalk forum no. 1 at the Best Crypto Forum
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:25:07 AM

That is the price of freedom. You have to take some time to develop ways to cut them back but bitcointalk does not moderate you speaking up against anyone. You have a right to any view so long as you can justify it.  Reddit will remove posts if the company has any clout and you try to speak up against it even if you are speaking the truth.

I like reddit but no way as good as here.

I will take freedom over anything even if there is a price in the mid term.

33bitcoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:50:07 PM

That is the price of freedom. You have to take some time to develop ways to cut them back but bitcointalk does not moderate you speaking up against anyone. You have a right to any view so long as you can justify it.  Reddit will remove posts if the company has any clout and you try to speak up against it even if you are speaking the truth.

I like reddit but no way as good as here.

I will take freedom over anything even if there is a price in the mid term.

Your right, I still prefer bitcointalk but there are some advantages of using reddit.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1331

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 11:42:36 PM

I would like to know how they selected nominees. Steemit isn't a forum at all. Bits.media is Russian forum, I thought only English forums are listed. And Mmgp isn't about crypto. This Russian forum is about money making online and they only have few boards dedicated to crypto. And I'm not sure that Reddit can be considered as forum, it's similar, but it's more like social network.
I don't think that voting is needed to prove which forums is the best, because the answer is clear. Ok, Bitcointalk have problems like spamming, but at the same time there are huge number of users who have great knowledge about crypto. If you want to ask something and get fast and correct answer, start discussion about something, Bitcointalk is the best place for it. Maybe other forums don't spammers with paid signatures, but they also have tiny number of genuine users.

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 11:49:41 PM

Reddit is for trolling, meme-ing, and for asking out for quick stupid questions, not to forget the shills lying around here and there.

Bitcointalk is more of a place that includes stupid fuckall drama, a livelihood for shitcoin shills, a very stereotpyical rude and toxic community, if put decently. Bitcointalk was good, I can't tell if it is good anymore, but I'd obviously use bitcointalk than reddit.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:44:04 AM

Reddit is for trolling, meme-ing, and for asking out for quick stupid questions, not to forget the shills lying around here and there.

Bitcointalk is more of a place that includes stupid fuckall drama, a livelihood for shitcoin shills, a very stereotpyical rude and toxic community, if put decently. Bitcointalk was good, I can't tell if it is good anymore, but I'd obviously use bitcointalk than reddit.

Reddit is okay for news announcements on btc and gaining some insight by reading the comments. However it is moderated way too much.

Bitcointalk will soon return to it's glorious past. Nobody was expecting such expansion so quickly. Measures will be taken to separate the wheat from the chaff.

At the moment all the greatest posters are taking a break. They will certainly return.

cjie

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:32:41 PM

There is no need for voting, Bitcointalk is the best forum as far as cryptocurrency is a concern. I have not had any formidable forum like this forum.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:57:17 AM

I have not used any forum other than bitcointalk for crypto related queries. I am sure that it ranks for almost all the leading keywords being searched by new users as well and thus they also land up here only.

Sometimes, when I am bored and want to take a break from serious discussions, I head over to Reddit which is full of funny responses.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: