Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:15:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will everything change?  (Read 794 times)
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:21:25 PM

as we know now Ripple has taken the position of Ethereum (ranked 2 in the coinmarketcap), and will this change everything in the future? My point is that Ripple replaces Ethereum whether there will be major changes in the future, such as whether all ICOs will use Ripple as a payment from their ICO to replace payments using Ethereum and all exchanges will use Ripple (XRP) as a payment to buy or sell altcoins on the exchange.

if I think that can happen and what do you think? please give your opinion.

yeah,, ripple now replaced ethereum as the best altcoins,,
but, i think everything will not change, because this ripple become the second biggest crypto just for a while my friend.
soon or later ethereum will be back and become the best altcoins again  Wink

Hopefully Ethereum will rise again in the near future. Some time ago Darren Langley introduced Ethereum 2.0, which includes innovations including Casper and sharding, being built in a decentralized manner
"It has organic qualities that hopefully will contribute to how human organizations can improve but remain inclusive," "Darren Langley"
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 04:26:48 PM

yes I believe so at this point of time they are some top coins which are very down now hopefully in a couple of weeks the entire scenario will change and we can see the bull run.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:04:24 PM

There is possibility that this situation may change because ETH is so weak nowadays. But I think it wont happen.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

Everything will change, there are no permanent in this community.
coinmarketcap will be change also as the price of the token will continue to pump and dump.
Ripple will never stay at number 2 for a long time, it may fall in due time like 5th or worse.
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:56:10 PM

Yes you need to believe that anything can happen in crypto market, nothing is permanent in life same applies here any coin can top rank and become popular, however we need to believe that crypto wait last long forever.

smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:03:02 PM

ETH will need to have a price of 172USD to qualify for the 2. place on the Coinmarketcap. I can actually see Ripple holding the 2nd place for a longer period of time now. Of course, because we are dealing with cryptos, the situation can change really fast.

I have seen ICOs using Ripple as the payment option, but it still seems that the main token that ICOs use is still ETH. Don't really think that will change unless some new coin will take the place of Ethereum Smiley.

cupic

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:13:28 PM

as we know now Ripple has taken the position of Ethereum (ranked 2 in the coinmarketcap), and will this change everything in the future? My point is that Ripple replaces Ethereum whether there will be major changes in the future, such as whether all ICOs will use Ripple as a payment from their ICO to replace payments using Ethereum and all exchanges will use Ripple (XRP) as a payment to buy or sell altcoins on the exchange.

I was expecting a big change for last year, but the biggest I take was this beartrend
nearly 1 year. and I don't think there would be more big change happen this year though.
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:16:22 PM

The fact is that many ICO have long since accepted Ripple as a payment for tokens. The fact that Ripple took second place, I think it is for a short time. I am sure ethereum will return, and will further strengthen its position.
maryanlukuts

Activity: 138

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:19:58 PM

Yes. I'm pretty sure the everything will change. But I don't know when it happens but I know definitely this everything will change in the future. This field is not only like other online fields. Actually this field is very huge. Besides, the special thing is this field is very important to the world. So if you think this is the end of that field, this situation will not be fixed, like these things, you are wrong. This is a huge field. Day by day, it increases. So I believe everything will change in the future.

Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:04:21 PM

No one could tell what could possibly happen in the future as the most people know it are those who develop a project and it's up to them if they want to use another altcoin for payment of their projects. We all know that ethereum is the number choice of most ICOs here so it could be a change if someone uses another altcoin.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 03:24:03 AM

After the major takeover of ripple from ethereum's second spot in the coinmarketcap rank, the demand of the ripple are starting to rise. While the coinmarketcap value of ethereum is slowly getting eaten. It is like the saying "the winner takes it all". Ripple is going strong now.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:38:22 AM

It's not as easy as that will all change, of course there is a process, in the world of cryptocurrency there are many things that happen unexpectedly and of course full of surprises, so also with crypto coin-coin all of which have ups and downs

gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:50:29 AM

I think everything will change later, but if all the exchanges will use Ripple I doubt, then eth slumps.
This will take time apart from the many challenges that Ripple will face.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:57:04 AM

That should be because of the effect of the news that i heard, saying that Ripple will be used as a mean of payment in some merchant.
It takes Ripple to became more popular and rise the demand on the coins.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 03:59:20 AM

That should be because of the effect of the news that i heard, saying that Ripple will be used as a mean of payment in some merchant.
It takes Ripple to became more popular and rise the demand on the coins.
ripple strongest altcoin at this moment.its demand still high and even could replace ethereum capitalization in cryptocurrency market.maybe ripple become most promising coin in future.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 04:00:52 AM

I don't think will stay at 2nd place for long, but yes in future i think is possible other coin stay on 2nd place instead of ETH, but i think ETH will be again on 2nd place after new legit ICO will be launched and ask for ETH to join them, so is just a matter of time until we will see ETH on 2nd place and will stay there for long time.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 06:08:19 AM

After the major takeover of ripple from ethereum's second spot in the coinmarketcap rank, the demand of the ripple are starting to rise. While the coinmarketcap value of ethereum is slowly getting eaten. It is like the saying "the winner takes it all". Ripple is going strong now.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:25:06 AM

I think it happened for a while. XRP wants to gain hype,but point is that ethereum has more value and it is lovely coin of crypto community.
XRP is centralised and isn't as convenient as ethereum.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Kpapanget

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:27:22 AM

it seems now everything were changing and we are all in the verge of disappearing. this is very sad for us crypto world
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:58:30 PM

Well I think things are changing. The world is growing to a more digital technology lately and I think its better. This will help things to be easier and better

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: