Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:06:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH continues to lose value (road down to $50?)  (Read 2110 times)
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:58:36 PM

a while back i created the ETH, road down to $50?, i had to close it due to being spammed to oblivion. but many in that topic disagreed with price even going down to $200!

now we are closer to $100 and the dump continues.

when do you think $50 is going to happen?

Anything is possible, a lot of people who are holding ETH will surely be sad. Let's hope ethereum price will recover because aside from bitcoin, I am investing in ethereum. It will be also a good time to buy, once ethereum price drops down to $50. I guess I'll be waiting for the dip, and accumulate more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
#Bentley

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:03:31 PM

No matter how sad it is to realize, it may turn out that the forecast for the price of ethereum equal to $ 50 can soon be realized and those who buy it at such a price will turn out to be the most successful people this year. However, for me it is no longer important because I bought my coins much earlier at a much higher price.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:39:31 PM

a while back i created the ETH, road down to $50?, i had to close it due to being spammed to oblivion. but many in that topic disagreed with price even going down to $200!

The possibility of reaching that price speculation is very high as the market continue to respond to everybody speculation. Closing to 50usd is nearly happening maybe in the next coming weeks, I am so worried if this could happen, as my investments will lose its market

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:54:44 PM

The possibility of reaching that price speculation is very high as the market continue to respond to everybody speculation. Closing to 50usd is nearly happening maybe in the next coming weeks, I am so worried if this could happen, as my investments will lose its market
Its really disappointing and we can't do anything but just to accept it. Where having so much falls in the market, not only for ETH but also for BTC and many more. Crypto is really affected on its regularization discussion with SEC. May their approval will turns everything into good and will bring back winter again.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:38:38 PM

Looking forward to have a recovery after having a $100 but it is sad that it move to fall again and having a 2-digit price. It's makes some confusion on the side of investors if they will continue to hold or sell them off. I know its a hard decision especially when we are currently losing. But I believe isn't the end of crypto and it will soon to recover.
jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:47:24 PM

It's hard to say if ethereum will continue to down because still many people believe that we cant go under $100. And I think if the ethereum will go to $50 I think many grab this opportunity to have a full ethereum so when the ethereum will go higher we  can make a huge profit. Let see and wait what will be happen.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 11:54:51 PM

I actually thought this was impossible a few months back but from the look of things its likely possible for price to really degrade more since devs are kind of lazy and mostly nothing is done about the whole ETH situation up till now Is really a hard and sad market these days

irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:38:49 AM

even though ETH is owned by almost all crypto fans, but this fact is happening now that ETH continues to fall.
rather than constantly thinking about the decline in ETH, why don't we discuss when recovery will occur?
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:49:49 AM

There are predictions that during January and February, Bitcoin will continue to fall in price and stop somewhere around $ 2,000. Considering that at the current price for Bitcoin around $ 3,400 ethereum now costs $ 75, it is quite possible that in February of next year it will then fall to $ 50. I do not know what to say. You need to watch bitcoin, but the ethereum price of $ 50 will be very attractive. This coin will definitely increase in price after that with the about twenty times.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:41:17 AM

ethereum prices are on the way to the price of $ 50 because now there are a lot of bad news that makes ethereum prices fall, so prepare your balance to be able to buy at low prices.
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:30:04 AM

ethereum does experience a very unnatural price decline, maybe this is because a lot of ico scams sell etehereum they get together, but here I'm not sure that ethereum prices will reach $ 50 because that is too impossible

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:50:55 AM

at this point i say not only $50 is possible but there is a risk of price crashing a lot harder than that because of the panic that currently resides in the market.

if you check around you can see that there still are a lot of bag holders who are currently so desperate to get anything out of their bags. this means with a small recovery from the current price (~$80) we can see a big dump start where they cash out and as the  drop starts we may see price shoot past $50 and go to $10

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:14:24 AM

I can not imagine what would happen if the ETH price fell below $ 50 probably the miners would stop working because of losses and the ICO market collapsed completely. I think the big possibility is that prices will go down further, but will not reach $ 50.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

I can not imagine what would happen if the ETH price fell below $ 50 probably the miners would stop working because of losses and the ICO market collapsed completely. I think the big possibility is that prices will go down further, but will not reach $ 50.

what is so hard to imagine?!! do you think ETH is worth $100000 that you find it hard to imagine $50? in that case you need to check the price again. Ether price has dropped to $80 and the lowest was $76 so there is really not that much left to $50!

also we have witnessed its drop from nearly $1500 to $80, so why is it so hard to see it go lower?!!
by the way miners have been leaving for a while now. ever since they reduced the reward and then the price dump and then ICO death... they all meant more and more miners leaving and with hashrate drop leaving the network more vulnerable.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:07:25 PM

eth price could go down to $50 if this red market continues
personally, my big hope is the price of ethereum will be bounce soon and do not touch $50 value

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
kevinex

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:13:02 PM

personally, my big hope is the price of ethereum will be bounce soon and do not touch $50 value

I hope that doesn't happen, because the decline that occurred in ethereum has been very bad. seeing that many assets fall so deeply does not make this year's investment good. with a situation like this and does not immediately improve, many people will leave the cryptocurrency.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

I hope that doesn't happen, because the decline that occurred in ethereum has been very bad. seeing that many assets fall so deeply does not make this year's investment good. with a situation like this and does not immediately improve, many people will leave the cryptocurrency.
The price decline has been so scary that we all have to think of ways to get Etherum to gain trust from the public. The main factor was because the public began to disbelieve, the dumping process and panic from many investors made the price of Etherum continue to decline. We all need to be able to do HOLD, because that way the market will get better again. Waiting and not making big sell actions will help ETherum get a much better position in the market. Believe when we can trust Etherum then the Coin will increase the value of the price.
donaldmarcovicd

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:27:59 PM

very soon! LOOOOOL Grin
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:28:38 PM

If the Ethereum price drops to 50$ I will treat this as a crisis price below which it should not go. If this happens, I will buy it, because this price is a gift for someone who wanted to buy Ethereum for a long time, but could not afford it.

m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

If the Ethereum price drops to 50$ I will treat this as a crisis price below which it should not go. If this happens, I will buy it, because this price is a gift for someone who wanted to buy Ethereum for a long time, but could not afford it.
If you can afford to wait for your investments to grow I think buying the ethereum is the right choice. because the price is now very bad, and I'm sure takes a long time to be able to restore the ethereum price as before. But if the market is growing quickly and the ethereum also followed suit then you will get a big advantage.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: