Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:23:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH continues to lose value (road down to $50?)  (Read 2105 times)
BTCLovingDude (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:17:19 AM

a while back i created the ETH, road down to $50?, i had to close it due to being spammed to oblivion. but many in that topic disagreed with price even going down to $200!

now we are closer to $100 and the dump continues.

when do you think $50 is going to happen?

--looking for signature--

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:29:59 AM

the decline in ethereum prices cannot be predicted when the price reaches $ 50, but it might happen and it is a sad thing. if you still trust ethereum I see you have to buy ethereum and hold it until the position returns high.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:43:32 AM

All possibilities are very possible now. I believe the current price is still not over because the possibility is still going to go down. hopefully later the price can slowly rise again. this really makes a lot of people drop
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:29:31 AM

for ETH i am mostly concerned about the fork that it has. it is a hard fork to basically kill mining and the miners have never looked good upon these actions and they may act out. we will either see them dump a very large amount of Ether on the market can crash the market or we also end up seeing two chains coexist with the PoS chain having trouble and that would make a total of 3 ethereum chains because of 2 forks!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:48:01 AM

the decline in ethereum prices cannot be predicted when the price reaches $ 50, but it might happen and it is a sad thing. if you still trust ethereum I see you have to buy ethereum and hold it until the position returns high.
Ethereum is 100% pegged to the bitcoin. A lot of ethereum holders are moving toward another platform. I still have some ether and i have sold em all. Just waiting for that rate and i can buy more than 5k ether with my money. This is very interesting to be watched. RIpple seems more consistent compared with ethereum.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 06:02:21 AM

You’re right, $50 dollars is not impossible for eth to experience.I can think this December it will be highly likely to happen to eth but not just eth I think, almost all crypto will be affected as long as bitcoin will be affected also.In my guess this bear season is really crucial for crypto since I can feel the volume of people withdrawing from cypto to fiat especially Christmas and new year season is approaching and they don’t want their assets to continue dropping.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:24:09 AM

a while back i created the ETH, road down to $50?, i had to close it due to being spammed to oblivion. but many in that topic disagreed with price even going down to $200!

I think at this price will close this year for the ETH. And from this moment it is worth considering investments in certain remaining coins, now there is a clearing from tourists.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
cabslock

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:28:36 AM

Crypto hodlers are the smartest people in terms of investment. They are the sort of people who buy a ticket on the Titanic after it has already hit an iceberg.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:40:47 AM

I got information about the mining price of Ethereum from an article, the price is about 70-90 US dollars, so the current Ethereum is still likely to decline! It has not reached its lowest point!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:06:21 AM

By the end of this month it should be touching $50, as it is going down rapidly. Tongue I am waiting for that moment so that I can buy few ETH to hold Tongue There is a fear as well what if it does not bounce back to double figure. If this condition continues till end of January then many people will be quitting crypto field. 
It is now at 13.7B$ and it just need 1 B$ down to reach to double figure. 
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:16:19 AM

I do not believe ether will dump to $50! But if there are price apocalypses in cryptocurrency,  then you can bet that cryptocurrency will either fail and go into extinction or succeed and rise into thousands in dollar value!

KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:19:15 AM

The advantage of ETH seems to be its fatal flaw. ETH has a large number of users in the cryptocurrency market, which also causes the price of ETH to fall sharply when it begins to dump!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:54:15 AM

Today Eth has experienced a good improvement, I think it will increase again. Even though this increase is a bit but still at a safe level, we monitor the current market hopefully today is the initial increase in the price of all crypto.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
caex

Activity: 824
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:25:57 AM

Etheruem, road down to 50-80$ I don't really think this is going to happen, though the market keeps going down but no matter how bad the market might be, it will never get to 50$ before it recover back to its normal price.Today everything is green for how long. ETH now 135$.The price may drop at the january hard fork ETH.
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:39:02 AM

Today's cryptocurrency market is difficult to predict. The bottom level, even at $ 50, can be easily punched. This is unlikely, but possible. This is not the lowest price for a coin. A long time ago it cost $ 0.5.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:43:57 AM

I got information about the mining price of Ethereum from an article, the price is about 70-90 US dollars, so the current Ethereum is still likely to decline! It has not reached its lowest point!

with introduction of ASICs to mine ETH i believe the cost of mining has dropped drastically. because ASIC machines are efficient and can give the miner a lot of profit. so currently the cost of mining should be a lot lower than this considering the dump is happening so fast.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:39:35 PM

I do not know, now there are many people who feel hopeless with market conditions and that does not rule out the possibility for what you have said will happen.

Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:12:51 PM

nothing is impossible, because everything can happen, this fall has made people disappointed and frustrated. I can't imagine if eth falls $ 50, because it can have a negative impact on other erc20 tokens and the value of the portfolio will decrease. maybe this fall is an opportunity given, so we can save or buy more assets and for sure big bag holders are very happy with the current market situation.

kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:29:44 PM

no, I don't think it is possible for ETH prices to break 50 dollars. Indeed, the ETH price will be the lowest at 100 dollars, my prediction.
this is the right moment to buy before coming to bullrun

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:48:04 PM

Those that I pity most now are the ICO developers that failed to hedge themselves and hold on to Ether. I think some of them it is because of greed, they are stupid to think the price will continue to grow without any correction and this stupid mistake is likely going to bring the project down because no money to support the project long term expect something drastic happen to the price of Ether and reverse this trend

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████