Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:45:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH continues to lose value (road down to $50?)  (Read 2107 times)
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:52:11 PM

for me eth will never go down that far and will surely go up in the coming months, but as you can see the value of eth is slowly climbing up again from its usual dip in this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:55:31 PM

50$ is really really low for ETH. It's back to 120$ again but I'm not sure if it's already the low ETH needs to start a next run. In addition, I think ETH is related to BTC and if BTC takes another low ETH will follow and does also mark a new low.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:05:13 PM

What to believe is everyone's business, but I believe that the price can still fall. Now there is a positive upward movement, but it can be replaced by another fall. If the Ethereum drops to 50$, then it must be bought.

trina

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

" Blockchain meets social network "

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 09:38:06 PM

Currently ethereum prices are around $ 124 more after touching the price of $ 80 last month and now rising slowly, but the crypto market is unpredictable, ethereum may be able to reach $ 50 next year because the crypto market cannot be stable.
I do not like very much all the negative statements about ethereum and its future prospects. In my opinion ethereum will achieve good results only with slow development and the ethereum team works in this direction very professionally.
yes, keep thinking positively on ethereum. slowly but surely that's what I gave ethereum. the ethereum team always works hard to make their projects successful, so it would be nice to support it by always believing and thinking positively.

🌕 ⟦ 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗨 𝗦 ⟧ - Currency for Broomstickk. 🌕
https://myvenus.ooo
🖥 📱 💻 Broomstickk - Decentralized Social Network 💻 📱 🖥
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:00:52 PM

I do not like the situation around this project. But it seems to me that Ether will be able to survive and attract new investors.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:57:22 PM

now we are closer to $100 and the dump continues.

when do you think $50 is going to happen?

In the past few days ETH has shown its movement, it looks like ETH's struggling and trying to try to grow even though in the end the percentage has declined again. Based on that note, I would argue that $ 50 is the hope of the losers and I tend to think that $ 50 is most likely impossible will happen.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:19:36 AM

a while back i created the ETH, road down to $50?, i had to close it due to being spammed to oblivion. but many in that topic disagreed with price even going down to $200!

I really do not like the idea of ethereum reaching a price of 50 dollars but the price simply doesn't recover and it is going down once again and it seems we are headed to see a price below 100 dollars and it is possible that people lose faith in the coin and that could create a dump in ethereum so big that could allow us to see that price for each coin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:35:52 AM

a while back i created the ETH, road down to $50?, i had to close it due to being spammed to oblivion. but many in that topic disagreed with price even going down to $200!

I really do not like the idea of ethereum reaching a price of 50 dollars but the price simply doesn't recover and it is going down once again and it seems we are headed to see a price below 100 dollars and it is possible that people lose faith in the coin and that could create a dump in ethereum so big that could allow us to see that price for each coin.

We've seen eth got back from 85 usd to 125 usd in a matter of days. It happened when bitcoin seemed to make a run. So eth is still swaying to the general market movement. When btc recovers further then we'll probably see eth do the same.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:45:03 AM

For this December, the lowest value of Ethereum is $ 84 and this is very close to the number $ 50. But Ethereum grows because the price of Bitcoin has also started to rise. And now we can see the price of Ethereum 115 $ and this is in red market conditions. I personally believe that if the value of Ethereum will continue to grow.
prororo
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

SIGMA

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:53:17 PM

I don't think ethereum will down to 50 $ and my prediction is that ethereum will only down to 70 $.
maybe in the next few days there will be a FUD that breaks ethereum price as we know cryptocurrency price  is too much manipulated.

susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:21:52 PM

For this December, the lowest value of Ethereum is $ 84 and this is very close to the number $ 50. But Ethereum grows because the price of Bitcoin has also started to rise. And now we can see the price of Ethereum 115 $ and this is in red market conditions. I personally believe that if the value of Ethereum will continue to grow.

Ya it is true that ETH got support near $84 and then bounced back nearly double of it and then it fell down and now trading near 115 to 120 usd but if 115 is broken then i think we can see ETH price going back to -$100, but if you hold for some months then you can see price moving above $200 + in 2nd quarter of 2019.
Joshua101101

Activity: 378

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:35:32 PM

We must still admit that when the collapse of prices began, it was easy to believe that the rate will drop to $50, and maybe even less, even the most calm investors were frightened

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:01:18 AM

I don't think that it will pool back on 50$ .Its really true that the situation is so tough and going down day by day .Its all happen in different reason .I think it will recover soon and don't down on 50$ .

In my opinion, Ethereum is ready to gain, not to lose. This altcoin will start going up after the January fork. therefore, we need to be in a hurry to invest in ETH when it is cheap.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:05:53 AM

$ 50 is a too small number for ETH. It's really not an altcoin garbage so that price won't be possible. when its value has just fallen to $ 73, after only 4 days, its value has been pumped up at $ 150. that is a sign that it is still alive and the decline is just a silly accident.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:37:30 PM

Currently ethereum prices are around $ 124 more after touching the price of $ 80 last month and now rising slowly, but the crypto market is unpredictable, ethereum may be able to reach $ 50 next year because the crypto market cannot be stable.

I think it will not fall so greatly. Yes, I know that many strange things can happen in the market, and Ethereum (like other cryptocurrencies) can gain or lose, but I guess, the bottom was reached already.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

Well $100 seems like a fair value for me
After the drop from its ATH of $1,400

almost 90% Wipe off but the blockchain is there, product is there, service is there
So yeah
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:01:29 PM

I don't think that it will pool back on 50$ .Its really true that the situation is so tough and going down day by day .Its all happen in different reason .I think it will recover soon and don't down on 50$ .

In my opinion, Ethereum is ready to gain, not to lose. This altcoin will start going up after the January fork. therefore, we need to be in a hurry to invest in ETH when it is cheap.
You also need to consider that whales who have a lots of coins inside their bag can easily manipulate the trend, while many expectations has been spoken that the value will gain before or after the fork chances that needs to reconsider that it can burned an investment so make sure to have  another sets of plan just in case road to 50$ happen.
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:38:32 PM

It's hard to get under $ 100. Ethereum is a coin with a certain quality and potential. Therefore, he does not allow the human to go back to that level. At the end of 2019, I think it will be $ 1000. So I'm waiting for my reception. Let's see if you can. =)

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:55:42 PM

It's hard to get under $ 100. Ethereum is a coin with a certain quality and potential. Therefore, he does not allow the human to go back to that level. At the end of 2019, I think it will be $ 1000. So I'm waiting for my reception. Let's see if you can. =)
Actually, I would not have so actively doubted the prospects for ether in the near future, because even today we can see how dramatically the distance in capitalization between ethereum and ripples is reduced. Capitalization of ethereum is growing very quickly.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:09:45 PM

I suppose we will have a better idea once Constantinople takes effect. There has been a mini price revival since the original post, but we should know more in a couple of weeks' time. Crypto as a whole though hasn't shown much sign of arresting the overall bearish trend that has now lasted for pretty much a year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: