Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:58:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You don't have to mine Crypto to Earn Crypto - Masternodes [MN]  (Read 563 times)
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:41:02 AM

I think it is a good activity to earn crypto. But I think it is more risky rather than trading. Because I am not mistaken you will only perform holding your coin. I wil research about this project and I will try to invest when I learn the project's flow. I hope it will be successful to make an alternative source of income here in crypto industry.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 10:14:50 PM

Why do you give superiority to mining or masternode? Apart from them, there are ways to provide money. Masternodes have also begun to be unprofitable. Trading is the more lucrative and the better way in terms of profitability.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:21:51 AM

Well is a way to earn some crypto, but not all coins with masternodes doing well and also to run a Dash masternode which can bring a profit on long run cost a lot, but on bull run the coins with masternode doing well, at least that happen on last bull run.
It would have actually been a very good way to earn some extra cash, although the profit on masternode is quite very small compared to one miners get in the bull run market, masternode is really not for everyone, the last masternode calculation that I did when I picked interest really discouraged me, I think one would need about $300,000 to set it up, I mean DASH masternode.

$300,000 is more than enough for me to invest in bitcoin and get a very profitable income, with $300k; I will be having about 50 BTC, imagine that each of them becomes $15k per one during the bull, would I not have gotten $750k in return? I bet masternode cannot even give me this in 10 years.
Mr Zet

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:42:59 AM

Masternode are excellent solution to stabilize cryptocurrency by encouraging its owners to hold. Let's hope more developers will decide on this. As for now, from coins which I'm currently investing in, only FuturoCoin have made a move in this direction and its team is currently working on implementing masternode system: https://newsroom.futurocoin.com/become-a-masterode-owner/
matt7

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:37:51 AM

Masternode are excellent solution to stabilize cryptocurrency by encouraging its owners to hold. Let's hope more developers will decide on this. As for now, from coins which I'm currently investing in, only FuturoCoin have made a move in this direction and its team is currently working on implementing masternode system: https://newsroom.futurocoin.com/become-a-masterode-owner/

Yeah, they've already set the price for 1 masternode for 1000 FTO. You can find more here info https://medium.com/futurocoinfto/a-futurocoins-masternode-5d51b23628e6 
SwissBoo (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 04:18:17 AM

first time hearing about this site
Thanks for the share.

Create Your own Full Masternode VPS without Technical Skills in 1 HOUR
==>  https://www.SetupMasternodes.com  <==
SwissBoo (OP)

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 06:32:46 AM

anyone else looking into this?

DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:10:43 AM

Problem with masternodes rewards is they keep decreasing in time,I will chose POS over masternode because I don't need to set up some server
SwissBoo (OP)

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 05:10:36 AM

crypto getting too much up and down, just like the Proof of work ones ,the reason why I like masternode is because its not a power hungry setup ,I think its still worth it though

the cost to service them is definitely much more cost effective

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 06:32:42 AM

If ever I can afford to have my dash masternode, I'll have no second thoughts of purchasing it. The initial capital to start your dash masternode is high. It's worth 10 BTC or $107k.

That's a lot of money to me but if I'd ever bought a lot of bitcoin before and I'm eligible to get that MN, I'll take it. $18 daily passive income is a nice amount for doing nothing and dash has a decent volume so it's a safe coin to invest.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
andika2018

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 07:39:27 AM

If ever I can afford to have my dash masternode, I'll have no second thoughts of purchasing it. The initial capital to start your dash masternode is high. It's worth 10 BTC or $107k.

That's a lot of money to me but if I'd ever bought a lot of bitcoin before and I'm eligible to get that MN, I'll take it. $18 daily passive income is a nice amount for doing nothing and dash has a decent volume so it's a safe coin to invest.

Mining bitcoin and masternode, in my opinion the cost is almost the same. Masternode on certain coins requires more than 1 bitcoin while sometimes to build 1 mining rig does not cost 1 bitcoin. I think it depends on the investor, if you prefer bitcoin, then it's better to build the rig
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:08:28 AM

Mining bitcoin and masternode, in my opinion the cost is almost the same. Masternode on certain coins requires more than 1 bitcoin while sometimes to build 1 mining rig does not cost 1 bitcoin. I think it depends on the investor, if you prefer bitcoin, then it's better to build the rig
It's not just the only factor that you have to consider. There's also the cost of operation while you are mining bitcoin and in my place it isn't ideal to mine bitcoin either altcoin because of the electricity's expensiveness.

Mining bitcoin is more profitable if we'll try to understand the situation but there's just factors that it isn't ideal for each individual.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 12:51:47 PM

In last few days I was doing some search about this that which coins is good for this now today first time reading your this post and now understanding its all about money mean its working like Mine but we not need too many hardware electricity so from today I am joining some masternode site and trying to invest small amount just for experience.
JonnikM

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:16:13 PM

Peers, who has tried mining? How much money did you spend? Was it hard to start? Tell please some hidden stones
altcoinEra

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:22:34 PM

Peers, who has tried mining? How much money did you spend? Was it hard to start? Tell please some hidden stones
Hi, I have tried, and still mine. It cost me a fortune in the past. It was a very long path to what I have got now. I used to rely on GPU miners, lost 20K usd in 2017 to buy this damn bad equipment.
JonnikM

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:23:00 PM

Hi, I have tried, and still mine. It cost me a fortune in the past. It was a very long path to what I have got now. I used to rely on GPU miners, lost 20K usd in 2017 to buy this damn bad equipment.
So what is GPU miner? Why it is bad what is better?
altcoinEra

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:30:43 PM

So what is GPU miner? Why it is bad what is better?
Better to buy asic miners. GPU are fragile with low rates of production. No sense in buying this type of equipment.
JonnikM

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:31:59 PM

ASIC? And are there any proven places to buy this asic miner and how do they look like?
altcoinEra

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:37:44 PM

ASIC? And are there any proven places to buy this asic miner and how do they look like?
You can see such equipment on globemining . com. I have personally ordered there my asic miners several month ago
JonnikM

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:40:52 PM

You can see such equipment on globemining . com. I have personally ordered there my asic miners several month ago
Yeah, I see. And you liked the miner over GPU? Cause I have seen many cheap GPU mining farms, used one.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: